PDA

View Full Version : Is the E-Mag offer still going?

Dave
10-31-2001, 03:10 PM
Is the Emag offer still on where you can trade in your Automag and get an E-Mag for like $600? If that is not exact, I'm sorry, please fill me in if I left anything out. If this kind of offer is still going on, would I have to ship it in, or could I just go to my local paintball shop where Rob is that I KNOW has an Emag(ahhhh, niceeee!) and trade in my gun? Also, if this is the offer, what exactly would I need to give them as far as the gun goes and what would I be getting in return as far as the E-mag goes? I think it would be soooo cool to own an E-mag, its just I don't have too much money to spend on a paintball gun, but I think I can handle $600. I am still debating whether I should keep my 68 powerfeed, or move to an Emag....and I just got nice grips for it too. Hehe, if there was some way to put those grips on it, there would be no doubt! Anyway, I would love to hear more about this....I don't play professional(yet!) but over the long run, would an Emag be a better value?

Thanks anyone who can help.

-Dave

cphilip
10-31-2001, 03:23 PM
Dave, this was the last thing Tom said about it. He posted this 10-21-2001 11:10 AM.

"We will probably run the offer until the end of the month." (thats today!) and then..."Remember everyone, we are only going to run this until the fall season kicks in a things get busy again. Don't think about it too long."

So I think you should go ahead and call JoAnn and set yours up ASAP.