PDA

View Full Version : Mag dilema

Aiecc Ixi
10-18-2004, 05:21 AM
Hey guys i was wondering... i am considering getting rid of my minimag, because the upgrades to make it better will cost more to get a new gun... but was wondering a few things to maybe change my mind...(btw im going electrical) 1. Should i wait out the hAir trigger/ptp trigger? 2.How fast will my gun shoot with X-Valve/ULT? 3.Should i just sell it and go electrical... like dm4 or angel?

Echo419
10-18-2004, 06:54 AM
Well my friend, i currently own an Angel ir3 (dont get one btw), And even as we speak, i'm on AGD's site about to order and RTP Custom to trick out once my angel sells. I'll be spending atleast 1000 on my Mechanical Mag... Sure I could get a Pred'd Angel a4 for that, but i love AO! And man, when you have a tricked mag, it turns head, and u get better with it.

Think about this, if u can shoot 16 bps with an Xvalve ULT System, and u get mad good, and u switch to a ramping shocker, and you get 24 you'll have a skill in acuracy, not just frekin sprayin. I would not recomend a mechanical mag for a backplayer, but when I had my old mag I played FARRRRR front, i love it... Soooo small, angels are prolly 3x as big, (but they weigh less in most cases)

If your gunna get an angel get an a4 (not fly or anythingu nless u have sum extra money free)... Or you can wait till after worldcup I think, WDP might be coming out with the a5 (a litle monkey told me that)

::EDIT:: Where are my manners!!!!one!!!!!shift1!!!!
WELCOME TO AUTOMAGS.ORG