PDA

View Full Version : Vforce Profiler

Coray
10-18-2004, 02:27 PM
I'm pretty sure i'm buying a black vforce profiler. Anyone have any problems with them? or any negative comments..idk
thanks
coray :cool:

thump
10-18-2004, 03:10 PM
i have a black one,,best mask i have ever had!
worth every penny i spent on it.

can'tthink of1
10-18-2004, 03:16 PM
I have a red/black one, and I absolutely love it.

Automaggot68
10-18-2004, 03:18 PM
Blue/Black here, and I love it!
It damned light, and even more comfortable.
IMHO, it rivals the Flex's comfort level.

xXHavokXx
10-18-2004, 03:39 PM
I wear one, I love it but my invision was a little moe comfortable around the eyes, maybe it was just broken in.

Pickle
10-18-2004, 04:01 PM
What they said.

Coray
10-18-2004, 04:08 PM
k thanks guys

adt501
10-18-2004, 05:14 PM
im totally biased because i own one, but i think they are the greatest mask made to date, and ive had them all. so comfortable, small, excellent vision, never fogs, and the lenses come right off. some people think they look ugly, but im very partial to the looks of them. mine came with two different visors, which i thought was a plus (some may not care). it is a little pricey, but masks should be, seeing as they are the most important piece of gear in your kit. the only thing i think that i think they have going against them is the "hype" factor (ie all the empire teams use them). of course, we know who owns vforce, but still. good choice

thecavemankevin
10-18-2004, 05:48 PM
i just bought a blue/black one and used it yesterday. like most i have owned/tried most all of the masks out there. This is by far the best! VERY comfy and sooooo easy to clean. Plus i have to admit, i think they look cool too.

jayloo
10-18-2004, 06:44 PM
profiler = best mask

yes I have one

magmanl337
10-18-2004, 08:14 PM
if you buy one, dont let ur friends borrow it, friends mgiht leave it on the lense (right derek?)

Hexis
10-18-2004, 08:20 PM
I have one major problem with my Profilers. I didn't buy them sooner. I have been a JT user for years, and had a Scotts mask for a while. I love the Profilers. Worth every penny.

RRfireblade
10-18-2004, 08:22 PM
Got 'em, love 'em....get one.

Automaggot68
10-18-2004, 08:24 PM
if you buy one, dont let ur friends borrow it, friends mgiht leave it on the lense (right derek?)

WEKFGCXWEIBCIL:BAECXB ZKWBSZKBNEQWXC%%($@&
#%@$C$:BNKQE

AHHHHHHHHHH.

HE KEPT PUTTING IT ON THE LENS !!!!!! AHHH!!

TraXeR
10-18-2004, 08:39 PM
I have a black one, it has the best vision, by far the lightest mask ive ever worn and the most comfortable mask ive worn (beats the jt mask because it doesnt just mush into my face). Best Mask to date IMO. When you're in game and adrenaline is going, you don't even see it, like you aren't wearing a mask at all. Plus you can changes lenses in less than 10 seconds, try that with a proflex. Now, I'm not saying 'Buy one or else', but if you DO buy one, you will be extremely happy and likely wont go back to your old mask.

RenagadeOfFunk
10-18-2004, 08:59 PM
Love it...All black :)

...the ONLY problem i had is since it flexes i got shot in the nose and now i have a tiny bruise... :rolleyes: :tard:

...i like it so much if; i liked it anymore i might buy it for you ... :D ;)

Coray
10-19-2004, 03:45 PM
Any heavy breathers/sweaty players have any problems with it fogging... or does it just plain not fog?

Automaggot68
10-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Any heavy breathers/sweaty players have any problems with it fogging... or does it just plain not fog?

I will admit on Saturday i did, but only for one game It was humid as hell, and early in the morning. I'm a big guy but it only gave me a problem once.

Arawn
10-19-2004, 04:45 PM
All goggles will fog, given the right (or rather, wrong) circumstances.

I've found my Profiler to have much better ventilation (and therefore less fogging) than my Invision.

A BIG plus in my book is not needing to worry about those damn thermal lenses any more. That, and the little happy-dance my thumbs do after effortlessly removing the lens for cleaning.
;)

B.

Automaggot68
10-19-2004, 04:50 PM
All goggles will fog, given the right (or rather, wrong) circumstances.

I've found my Profiler to have much better ventilation (and therefore less fogging) than my Invision.

A BIG plus in my book is not needing to worry about those damn thermal lenses any more. That, and the little happy-dance my thumbs do after effortlessly removing the lens for cleaning.
;)

B.

Oh man, someone is gonna have to show me how to get my lenses off because I have NO idea, how. i've only had my profiler for a short while, i used to be a die-hard Flex type of guy, Haha

:tard: :D