PDA

View Full Version : BlackCat announces, "Game of the Year"

BlackCat
10-18-2004, 09:39 PM
BlackCat Paintball Productions and Woodstalk Paintball in conjunction with WORR Paint would like to present you with the game of the year.

The Night of the Catman

This game is being held at Fort Ord Military Installations' base housing. That's right folks, you read it right! Base housing! Fort Ord and Seaside are working collectively with BlackCat Paintball Productions and are allowing us the use of the old base housing development located on the base for a scenario game. This complex has over 400 single family homes in it.

This event is slated to take place on December 3-5, 2004 in Monterey, CA.

Join BlackCat Paintball Productions as we bring you a scenario game like no other. This is a first and could possibly be the last chance you will ever have to play paintball in a subdivision of over 400 houses.

Come take place in this 2 day scenario adventure held Saturday and Sunday. Arrive Thursday evening and take part in the many festivities that will be taking place on Friday such as the 5 Man Entry Competition sponsored by Cops911, WORR Paint and Scepter Combat Systems.

If that is not your taste how about the 2 Man Pistol Competition sponsored by Cops911, WORR Paint, Scepter Combat Systems, Scenario Dreams, and Devil Mountain Sports/Armotech.

If you really want to get a sample on how well your team can do try our 10 Man Scenario Team Challenge. All this and more on Friday, October 3, 2004!

To see pictures of this AWESOME location, to read the story or for more details visit our website at:

www.blackcatpaintball.com/events/2004/catman/catmanintro.htm

Some of the many vendors and sponsors for this event are:
Cops 911, WORR Paint, Woodstalk Paintball, Scepter Combat Systems, Airgun Designs, Tantrum Paintball, Scenario Dreams, Money Paintball, Paintball2Xtremes, Paintball Sports International, Crossfire, Scenario News, Flurry Industries, Major Paintball, Paintball Nation, Real Action Paintball, Professor Lumpy's Paintball Academy, Scenario Paintball Games, Devil Mountain Sports, Armotech, and National Paintball.

Do not be left out of this great event! Limited to the first 600 participants.

JimInVA
10-21-2004, 07:22 PM
My reservations are made! I'm flying out on Thursday and taking the "red eye" back on Sunday night. Anyone else, here, have plans on attending this event? It would be awesome to meet up with some fellow AOers!

Jim

hitech
10-21-2004, 07:49 PM
Yes, a few of us are planning on attending;

Read all about it here. (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=153529)

:cheers:

JimInVA
10-21-2004, 08:15 PM
Many thanks!

Pickle
10-21-2004, 09:35 PM
Jim,

Some from my team are going. I am trying to secure a W.A.N. as we speak.

hitech
10-21-2004, 11:20 PM
I am trying to secure a W.A.N. as we speak.

Okay, maybe I'm dating myself, but WAN means Wide Area Network to me. Why would you want one for this game? :confused:

JimInVA
10-21-2004, 11:34 PM
Now I took that to mean... Wife Approval Needed. I could be mistaken, though...

Jim

teufelhunden
10-22-2004, 12:22 AM
Okay, maybe I'm dating myself, but WAN means Wide Area Network to me. Why would you want one for this game? :confused:

Me too brother, me too.

But yeah, I guess it is the wife approval thingy.. ;)

Pickle
10-22-2004, 11:14 AM
Wife
Authorization
Number

JimInVA
10-22-2004, 01:10 PM
I was close!! :rofl:

hitech
10-22-2004, 01:13 PM
Wife
Authorization
Number

DAMN! I didn't get a number. I just got verbal approval. Should I be worried?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:cheers:

JimInVA
10-22-2004, 01:28 PM
DAMN! I didn't get a number. I just got verbal approval. Should I be worried?

... only if she believes that "it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind!" :hail:

Jim

hitech
10-22-2004, 03:54 PM
... only if she believes that "it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind!" :hail:

With that in mind, I decided that I NEEDED to get a WAN. I had to fill out a confirmation request, but I did get it! I'm a definite now.

The Proof:

AO ARMY STAFFING SERVICES
Confirmation of Evil Alliance Acceptance

TO: Larry De La Briandais

PAGE(S): 1

Name: Hitech De La Briandais

Specialty: Night of the Catman

Facility: Fort Ord – Blackcat Productions

Guaranteed hours : 72 hours

Start Date: December 3rd, 2004

End Date: December 5th, 2004

Notes: No requested time off

Confirmation number: 00001

If there are any problems with this confirmation, please contact me at my number below. Thank you for choosing AO Army Staffing Services.

Tina De La Briandais

I could be in trouble... I missed the fine print:

<font SIZE=1>Disclaimer: Due to conflicts with already scheduled events, and the fact that the original request was only for Saturday and Sunday, we reserve the right to cancel this confirmation at any time, for any reason with 24 hours advance notice.

BlackCat
10-22-2004, 04:42 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :dance: :dance: Time to :cheers: