PDA

View Full Version : Barrel or Hopper?

TheRebel
10-19-2004, 11:10 AM
Hmmm.. I'm stuck... I can either sell my egg II and get a reloader B for 150$, OR i can keep my egg II and get a CP barrel kit with 3 backs 685 689 and 693. and a tip. the whole thing is 12" and it only costs 100$ new! (30$ cheaper than normal i think).

I have an angel speed.. what should i do?

hopper: fast loading... yeah
barrel: more accuracy (stock barrel sucks) better fit, and i can turn on sensi for the egg..

zackzel
10-19-2004, 11:13 AM
I would probably go with the barrel kit, I would rather have accuracy over speed. The egg should be alright for now. And you can always pick up a nice used halo or reloader b down the road somewhere.

TraXeR
10-19-2004, 11:29 AM
Barrel Kit unless you find yourself chopping even with sensi on. What good is accuracy if you chop all the time.

Mosfet
10-19-2004, 11:30 AM
^^^ What he said.

TheRebel
10-19-2004, 12:46 PM
yeah thats what i was thinking

skife
10-19-2004, 12:49 PM
Kit!!!!

Coray
10-19-2004, 02:25 PM
kit

cyprinus
10-19-2004, 04:45 PM
Go for the Kit and when you have some doe again buy a Qloader, you'll never go back to hoppers again!

Imag
10-19-2004, 05:26 PM
go with the kit and simply shoot a little slower..

the egg will go to about 15 bps im pretty sure

plus you can save money on paint by shooting the guy only a couple times and hitting him instead of shooting a whole case on him and hitting him.. well thats just my opinion though..

of course i cant really afford anything so of course thats my oppinion

Lohman446
10-19-2004, 06:30 PM
Go for the Kit and when you have some doe again buy a Qloader, you'll never go back to hoppers again!

Your wrong.. this is not directed at you but why do people seem to insist when something new comes out if others would try it they would love them as much as they do. Warps work great for soem people, so do Q-loaders. Btu tell you what, I've tried both and in the end, while I acknowledge the benefits of those systems I am still more comfortable with my HALO on top where it belongs :D

Edit: to make this post mean something to the original idea

Try the kit... though they are overrated. I guess with an open bolt marker I would get a good .691 or so barrel and go with it, you really don't gain enough advantage (in my unscientific opinion) to make the .001 in size difference mean anything. I mean normally my freak kit sits in its case and I use the AA barrel my marker came with.

However, I doubt yuo are consistently shooting faster than the Egg will feed either... so theres no answer for you.

Wc Keep
10-19-2004, 07:34 PM
Your wrong.. this is not directed at you but why do people seem to insist when something new comes out if others would try it they would love them as much as they do. Warps work great for soem people, so do Q-loaders. Btu tell you what, I've tried both and in the end, while I acknowledge the benefits of those systems I am still more comfortable with my HALO on top where it belongs :D

Edit: to make this post mean something to the original idea

Try the kit... though they are overrated. I guess with an open bolt marker I would get a good .691 or so barrel and go with it, you really don't gain enough advantage (in my unscientific opinion) to make the .001 in size difference mean anything. I mean normally my freak kit sits in its case and I use the AA barrel my marker came with.

However, I doubt yuo are consistently shooting faster than the Egg will feed either... so theres no answer for you.

i think he knew that and was just trying to be a bit funny.

heres my two cents on the topic. you get the barrel kit and look for a zboard online for cheap. that should keep up just fine with your speed.