PDA

View Full Version : Public Service Announcement SEAO Day III

cphilip
10-19-2004, 03:07 PM
In conjunction with Toys For Tots event we bring you SE AO day III in Dalton GA...

Nov 13th and 14th. Come out and support this worthy cause and meet up with your AO buddies...

Many more details will dribble out in the next few days.

Dalton GA.

Nov 13th and 14th. Some special events for AO members will be arranged. But this is a worthy thing in itself. See the Scenario Forum for details on the TFT event. Gonna be super....

See you all there

Sponsors of AO contact me if you want in on that.

personman
10-19-2004, 04:18 PM
:( Thanks for the warning!
I'll get a few friends and hopefully we will go, if I dont have something else then. I might have trouble getting a ride on sat., but I should be able to make it sunday atleast, unless my dad feels like being a butt hole!( quite often ;) )

Thanks Phil!
Ps, that impulse dude says he is getting his first paycheck this week and he is going to send out the gun sometime this week. I think he said he was going to include an impulse barrel condom too! How generous! :rolleyes: :p

personman
10-19-2004, 04:29 PM
PHIL!
You forgot to mention!

TOM KAYE IS COMING!

:)

More information:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=155827

cphilip
10-19-2004, 05:42 PM
PHIL!
You forgot to mention!

TOM KAYE IS COMING!

:)

More information:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=155827

Awe... you spoiled the suprise! :p

Yea he is! And not only that for the first time ever we are combining supporting a good cause beyond the paintball community (not that we needed any reasons to get to gether but...) and we are going to Support Regulators Outpost and TAG who have supported us so well in the past. Its a "Win Win Win" for all of us. And a great place to go in Dalton. Also remember that Chattanooga is very close to this. I am suspecting a field trip may take place one night? :ninja:

personman
10-19-2004, 05:55 PM
I guess that makes me a party pooper then :)

phantomhitman
10-19-2004, 06:16 PM
CRAP!!!!
Do not get me wrong I want to go, and will probably still go, but I wish this was posted sooner. I am broke from taking the trip up to ao mid atlantic day because I thought AO SE was cancelled for good. I have to see if my teammates want to make a road trip down to GA. Also, will the AO day be built into the charity event? Or will we have our own ariball-speedball-woods games going on seperatly? Or is this event just a scenario that AO will be taking part of? THanks for any more info.

cphilip
10-19-2004, 06:29 PM
CRAP!!!! Also, will the AO day be built into the charity event? Or will we have our own ariball-speedball-woods games going on seperatly? THanks for any more info.

Yes....

and

Yes....

And more info will follow... I am going to try and get a social together so you can meet Tom and TAG and spend a bit of time with them so even if you cannot afford to play I think you will find something to do. OK? It will be worth a trip no matter what.

Load SM5
10-19-2004, 06:40 PM
Excellent, that's much closer for me. 2.5 as opposed to 5 hours.

And Chattanooga to boot. My hometown! I can show you some nice places to eat and hang out. AO dinner at my brother's downtown rib restaurant? :D

Awe... you spoiled the suprise! :p

Yea he is! And not only that for the first time ever we are combining supporting a good cause beyond the paintball community (not that we needed any reasons to get to gether but...) and we are going to Support Regulators Outpost and TAG who have supported us so well in the past. Its a "Win Win Win" for all of us. And a great place to go in Dalton. Also remember that Chattanooga is very close to this. I am suspecting a field trip may take place one night? :ninja:

cphilip
10-19-2004, 06:53 PM
Excellent, that's much closer for me. 2.5 as opposed to 5 hours.

And Chattanooga to boot. My hometown! I can show you some nice places to eat and hang out. AO dinner at my brother's downtown rib restaurant? :D

Give me a phone number so I can give him a call Load.... we can easily work it out with him.

Muzikman
10-19-2004, 06:54 PM
Ok, what is the best airport to fly into and who can get me at that airport and give me floor space. I need to do this event on the cheap....REAL cheap:)

cphilip
10-19-2004, 07:01 PM
Ok, what is the best airport to fly into and who can get me at that airport and give me floor space. I need to do this event on the cheap....REAL cheap:)

I know Chattanooga has one. And Atlanta is close.

I not certain how I am coming up but If need be I might could use a roomy or two.... and your hair is so shiney..... ;)

Load SM5
10-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Chattanooga is the closest airport. I'll even pick you up. I do owe you a few times.;)

Phil my bro lives closer to you than Chattanooga. He just started one up in Chattanooga. However if you give me a time and an approx head count I'll make sure we have a place there. I can shoot for a private room.

personman
10-19-2004, 07:23 PM
Bring the typhocker again!
I love that thing, its so cool.

PS, wanna give it to me? :D

cphilip
10-19-2004, 07:24 PM
Lets talk to him about Saturday Night and I will have to clear it all with TAG and Tom but... thats a good time.

I would expect 75 or so... maybe a hundred tops. Gimme a per head price and all and I can start working it like crack hoe....

Load SM5
10-19-2004, 07:31 PM
I'll email him, see what they have room for, what they'd charge and report back.

phantomhitman
10-19-2004, 07:32 PM
Yes....

and

Yes....

And more info will follow... I am going to try and get a social together so you can meet Tom and TAG and spend a bit of time with them so even if you cannot afford to play I think you will find something to do. OK? It will be worth a trip no matter what.

Thanks for that info. I am trying to get in touch with everyone I play with to see if I can drag out a few people. I will be patient and see how the AO day is going to be seperated from the TFT event.

Tunaman
10-19-2004, 07:33 PM
13 hrs...37 minutes. Aint lookin' too good for me... :cry:

cphilip
10-19-2004, 07:37 PM
... thats only like two more hours Tuna.... and a stop at Dell Taco can carry you on down! :D

You guys coming from that area might want to check out the 81 route too.

Trina
10-19-2004, 10:18 PM
WOW!!! This is REAL close to Doobie and I too! :wow: And it's for charity...Hmmmm....

cphilip
10-20-2004, 07:26 AM
I knew dat! Expecting the Doob and the Trina gal to be there....

BobTheCow
10-20-2004, 07:35 AM
Not gonna be able to make it, but I'm glad to hear that everything got worked out and the event's still going to happen. :) Rock on AO!!

The Action Figure
10-20-2004, 07:59 AM
what time does it start? im there! ;)

rkjunior303
10-20-2004, 08:02 AM
Shouldn't this be in Meet & Greet? ;) j/k cphil ;)

Good luck guys! Wish I could make it down to this one!

wyn1370
10-20-2004, 08:09 AM
Data and I are maybe's for now

on a similar note
someone should start a list of who's going.

cphilip
10-20-2004, 08:54 AM
Shouldn't this be in Meet & Greet? ;) j/k cphil ;)

Good luck guys! Wish I could make it down to this one!

It will be... and its in Scenario too by the Sponsors for TFT and in Angel Forum from TAG who is a sponsor.

Most details will be in Meet and Greet and probably duplicated and linked to in here and in the others. We normaly allow duplication here for AO or AGD events when applicable.

According to the rules, Since its an AGD event (They are attending and promoting it..not just AO) it comes into Talk as well. Thats the rules. Only AGD gets to spam in talk. Because its thier site after all. And in this case I am representing AGD when making this post. I wear two hats at times... well three... well... I sometimes get confused... :D

Well...other than AGD/AO Dealers are allowed one new product thread per product. Nature of the beast. Industry site and all....

But its all good!

cphilip
10-20-2004, 08:55 AM
Data and I are maybe's for now

on a similar note
someone should start a list of who's going.

Lets do that in Meet and Greet. Someone start one and I will stick it up when its closer to the event. In a week or so. .

Dayspring
10-20-2004, 09:13 AM
Done.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=155946

rkjunior303
10-20-2004, 09:17 AM
It will be... and its in Scenario too by the Sponsors for TFT and in Angel Forum from TAG who is a sponsor.

Most details will be in Meet and Greet and probably duplicated and linked to in here and in the others. We normaly allow duplication here for AO or AGD events when applicable.

According to the rules, Since its an AGD event (They are attending and promoting it..not just AO) it comes into Talk as well. Thats the rules. Only AGD gets to spam in talk. Because its thier site after all. And in this case I am representing AGD when making this post. I wear two hats at times... well three... well... I sometimes get confused... :D

Well...other than AGD/AO Dealers are allowed one new product thread per product. Nature of the beast. Industry site and all....

But its all good!

hehe i was just busting your butt! you don't have to explain it to me, i think i can trust your judgement lol

TAG
10-20-2004, 09:35 AM
This is going to be a huge event already and we have plenty of space at the field 'bout 110 acres of playing area. This includes airball, ballwall, small woods fields, HUGE freakin woods fields and a scenario setup that is this ----------------------- big. It includes forts, towers and all kinds of other nifty areas of play.

Not to mention this event is being produced by 24hourgames ( http://www.24hourgames.com ) and they always have a top notch event. I cant speak for all the other vendors that will be at the event but we always give discounts to those that attend from AO. I know we have our own forum at TAG but this will always be our home.

Guys this is going to be a great event and a chance to meet some wonderful players from all over the country. Many people fly in for this event each year.....yea, cool huh ? ;)

As we go along we will offer more and more info....I hope to see everyone there.

http://www.24hourgames.com - Event Producers
http://www.regulatorsoutpost.com - Event Field

ps.....when the Marines came to pick up the toys from last year....they had to go back and get a bigger truck. ;)

azzkikr
10-20-2004, 10:21 AM
I cant wait for this one, the AO days are always cool, and the TFT days are some of the biggest and funnest turnouts so many come out with their donations. i know that i'm DEFFINATELY going to be there. and how could i not, the field is litterally 5 minutes from home.

AZZKIKR'S EXCITED :clap:

Trina
10-20-2004, 11:27 AM
....AND it's an AO MEET!! :cheers: There is nothing like AO meets!! PAINTBALL...AND FRIENDS:D

Come on guys, let's get a HUGE crowd together for this one!! ;) I'm ready to party!! :shooting: :dance:

cphilip
10-20-2004, 11:56 AM
hehe i was just busting your butt! you don't have to explain it to me, i think i can trust your judgement lol

I knew that.... but I figured in case anyone else had some issues I would nip it in the bud...

Its been called to my attention that I put Pubic instead of Public up there in the title... um... well... not certain it was Freudian or not! :D

Python14
10-20-2004, 12:31 PM
If anyone is coming from Eastern VA(VA Beach, Norfolk, Newport News, Yorktown, etc), and wouldn't mind giving an AOer a ride....give me a PM. I'd love to go. Maybe Team Sex Monkeys can have a 1 month reunion.

Trina
10-20-2004, 01:56 PM
Its been called to my attention that I put Pubic instead of Public up there in the title... um... well... not certain it was Freudian or not! :D

Bwhahahaa!!:rofl:

The funny thing is that I never ever noticed that! I just saw "public"

cphilip
10-20-2004, 02:14 PM
Bwhahahaa!!:rofl:

The funny thing is that I never ever noticed that! I just saw "public"

I didn't realize it either until someone nicely PM'd me about it....

And yea... there was Alcohol involved! :cheers:

personman
10-20-2004, 03:07 PM
Not gonna be able to make it, but I'm glad to hear that everything got worked out and the event's still going to happen. :) Rock on AO!!
That's a shame. It would be really nice to see my emag again, I havent held it in like a year. :(

emagboy2000
10-20-2004, 04:21 PM
for the toys for tots emr is goin to have a thing at the end of november where its bring a new and unopend toy and get free entry

BobTheCow
10-20-2004, 05:24 PM
That's a shame. It would be really nice to see my emag again, I havent held it in like a year. :(Well, actually.... I'll be in Newport News on Saturday morning for a college visit, that's like 2 hours in the right direction. Wonder if I'd be able to make it all the way down for Sunday? I'm gonna mess around with that, see what I can work out!! :)

Python14
10-20-2004, 06:00 PM
wait, bob, where will you be visiting?

BobTheCow
10-21-2004, 08:04 AM
CNU, for an open house/tour thingy.

**edit** I'm an idiot, just remembered we talked about this last night. :tard:

Kevmaster
10-21-2004, 12:03 PM
I hopes yall have fun....I'll be there in spirit

punkncat
10-21-2004, 05:14 PM
I hate that this was planned so late and "stapled" to an existing event....

Aside from my griping,

This is a worthy event (TFT specifically) and totally worth going to for both the charity and the field. Regulators Outpost is a great place. Many folks I run with regularly play there. It will be an awesome event.

cphilip
10-21-2004, 06:32 PM
I hate that this was planned so late and "stapled" to an existing event....

Aside from my griping,

This is a worthy event (TFT specifically) and totally worth going to for both the charity and the field. Regulators Outpost is a great place. Many folks I run with regularly play there. It will be an awesome event.

Well actually TAG and I talked about this last fall at SEAO day II but there were already so many events around this time at Regulators it was concluded it would have to be "stapled" as you put it to happen there. And in the past regulators has come each and every time up here to Clemson. And even brought us a Airball field one year. So its was time for payback. So its all good I figure. We realized it would end up being stapled no matter what we wanted. And I don't really have any problem with that. I mean it increases exposure for AGD and AO to be noticed in a stapled event. And even had I had it in Clemson this year it was going to have to be stapled (or incorporated in some way) to something at the field I wanted. They also had a scenario planned around the dates I needed. So its an inevitability it will be sometimes. Maybe not every time if we can help it. But its also ALWAYS been a charity event here. For the Clemson Paintball club. So its not outside of our mission to also help some kids. However we are planning some seperate things for AO members. But in this area this time of the year sometimes it will just be the way it is. No ones trying to say its not. So I don't want to confuse anyone or mislead anyone. It is a marriage of things that worked out. Toms is going to be there and this gets our last meeting of the year a good place were he can kill two or three birds with one stone. Make sense. I didn't take what you said as griping. I do however want to speak to that slant on it. And I don't have any problem with anyone assuming that because its true in a way. And no ones trying to hide that nor do we have any reason to. Plain and simple we are tagging to a good event in a place we need to go and for good reasons. A logical thing to do.

Again I am seeing things like "canceled and such". There was never any event to cancel. No event was ever announced. People just assumed things. And if you want something done earlier... do it yourself! And trust me if you want to do it... I will gladdly and fully assist you. I mean that.

Glad you coming. Want to do some mini AO bike rally stuff around this? If I can I will drag my bike down.

punkncat
10-21-2004, 06:59 PM
Cphil,

I feel that was pretty well said. Given the history behind the situation it does make sense to do it at Regulators. It also make sense in a marketing and PR way to tie to a charity working towards such a great end. Helping kids is always wonderful. Can't hurt in the scenario market push to make a strong showing at such a big seasonal event either.

As far as the mini rally goes....

My Harley is down for the count for the moment. The last ride I went on , an unseen piece of metal in the road flipped up and cut my drive belt. Given the time of year , and the fact that I can use those repair funds towards the upcoming scenario season ( I only play woodsball/scenarios in cool weather), I am waiting until late winter to repair it.

cphilip
10-21-2004, 07:05 PM
As far as the mini rally goes....

My Harley is down for the count for the moment. The last ride I went on , an unseen piece of metal in the road flipped up and cut my drive belt. Given the time of year , and the fact that I can use those repair funds towards the upcoming scenario season ( I only play woodsball/scenarios in cool weather), I am waiting until late winter to repair it.

Arg! them belts ain't cheap neither. I got some shoe strings.... maybe we can cobble it together! :D

datapimp69
10-21-2004, 07:59 PM
phil,

me and rob could put our bikes on a trailer and bring them down :)

cphilip
10-21-2004, 08:46 PM
LETS DO IT!!!

AO's Angels.. (get it? TAG... Angels.... AO.... I crack myself up sometimes with my witty mind... call the jewler!!!!! ).

I can see it now. Maybe we work em into a scenario! At least we rumble over to Chattanooga for the dinner.

I got dibs on Trina as my biker babe! hear that Doooooobe! :D

personman
10-21-2004, 08:54 PM
I've got a bike :cool:

cphilip
10-21-2004, 08:56 PM

And it appears some sort of spastic condition as well....

Kevmaster
10-21-2004, 09:20 PM

look...the pie man grew!

Fred
10-22-2004, 08:49 AM
So this is the Dalton up on I-75 just a bit south of Chatanooga?

There are two Daltons in GA... stupid mapquest... it doesn't have an AO Day finder...

---Fred

Trina
10-22-2004, 09:48 AM
LETS DO IT!!!

AO's Angels.. (get it? TAG... Angels.... AO.... I crack myself up sometimes with my witty mind... call the jewler!!!!! ).

I can see it now. Maybe we work em into a scenario! At least we rumble over to Chattanooga for the dinner.

I got dibs on Trina as my biker babe! hear that Doooooobe! :D

Got an extra helmit Phil?? ;)

Load SM5
10-22-2004, 10:05 AM
So this is the Dalton up on I-75 just a bit south of Chatanooga?

There are two Daltons in GA... stupid mapquest... it doesn't have an AO Day finder...

---Fred

Yep it's about 20 minutes south of Chattanooga.

Chris at Tech
10-22-2004, 10:18 AM
Any ideas on prices yet?

Python14
10-22-2004, 11:12 AM
anyone coming from Eastern VA?

wyn1370
10-22-2004, 11:23 AM
phil,

me and rob could put our bikes on a trailer and bring them down :)
I've already got mine in storage and taken the insurance off it for the year.

speeddemon
10-22-2004, 12:14 PM
Wow, it just happens that I was going to be at this event anyways (friend of mine is one of the generals). Guess now that its an AO day makes it that much better. So can AO memebers get any kind of deal on paint or anything like that? ;) :D

cphilip
10-22-2004, 07:14 PM
Got an extra helmit Phil?? ;)

Of course!

And I got an outfit for you.... I was thinking something like this might be nice... of course Doobie would enjoy this AFTER the event so its not like it would ALL be just for some Unka Phil candy... Now remember its not for me... its for AO!

Load SM5
10-22-2004, 09:12 PM
The picture is too small...I can't .....appreciate.. the outfit very well.

cphilip
10-22-2004, 09:26 PM
The picture is too small...I can't .....appreciate.. the outfit very well.

I intend to keep it that way... and use your imagination.... :D

Load SM5
10-22-2004, 09:30 PM
tease....

BTW my brother is checking into the capacity for some of the back rooms. Are we really expecting 75 to 100? How many did we have last time?

There is also a really cool brewery/bar just down the road for after dinner.

cphilip
10-22-2004, 09:31 PM
tease....

BTW my brother is checking into the capacity for some of the back rooms. Are we really expecting 75 to 100? How many did we have last time?

There is also a really cool brewery/bar just down the road for after dinner.

For dinner we had 85 last year... Do I expect that many this years? I have no idea. Its one of the fun things about trying to do these. If he wants it might be best to do a Buffet.

Load SM5
10-22-2004, 09:42 PM
That was my suggestion too. If the weather is nice we could spill outside onto the large porch but we can't count on that. His manager should be calling me soon with some better info.

Doobie
10-23-2004, 07:41 PM
Of course!

And I got an outfit for you.... I was thinking something like this might be nice... of course Doobie would enjoy this AFTER the event so its not like it would ALL be just for some Unka Phil candy... Now remember its not for me... its for AO!

If you can get her into that outfit...your a better man than me phil!
:rofl:

Load SM5
10-23-2004, 08:36 PM
Sounds like a challenge to me Phil...

Doob's just called you out.

1stdeadeye
10-24-2004, 06:02 AM
Not too much notice. :(

I don't know if we can pull anything together this fast. :(

Trina
10-24-2004, 01:05 PM
Come on DeadEye...ANYTHING's possible :D ;)

phantomhitman
10-24-2004, 05:23 PM
Has anymore info emerged about this event yet? such as entry fee, paint fees, hotels that have discounted rates, etc? I am not too big on the scenario thing is the main reason I am asking. I want to play witht he AOers no matter what though, so if they play I will play too. But I need to know if this scenario event is going to cost alot or if the toy donations will cover everything (field fee-byop fee-air fee). Can we byop? If so is there any liitations on what color or brands? Any other info about the AO events going on such as a mini 3 man tourney, airball games, or random wildness? I cannot remember the last question I wanted to ask.....oh well.....im getting too old. Thanks for any info phil, flame me if I asked a question that has already been answered.

cphilip
10-25-2004, 06:53 PM
Yea but Doobie.... you gotta realize.... your the guy that gets to "get her outa" that outfit! Only thinkin of you brotha!!!! ;) :D :cool:

cphilip
10-25-2004, 06:55 PM
Not too much notice. :(

I don't know if we can pull anything together this fast. :(

Ho boy! tell me about it.... me niether. But I doing my best. You do yours. I got little more notice than you did. Sorry about that but its the way things worked out this year.... Do your best. I know you will. But I understand...

Muzikman
10-25-2004, 07:05 PM
Any other info about the AO events going on such as... or random wildness?

You havn't been to an AO day have you? Wildness is all there is!:)

Doobie
10-25-2004, 07:11 PM
Yea but Doobie.... you gotta realize.... your the guy that gets to "get her outa" that outfit! Only thinkin of you brotha!!!! ;) :D :cool:

cphilip= :hail:

cphilip
10-25-2004, 08:23 PM
You havn't been to an AO day have you? Wildness is all there is!:)

no..... "Jackassery" is what I would describe it as.... wall to wall....

cphilip
10-25-2004, 09:06 PM
Has anymore info emerged about this event yet? such as entry fee, paint fees, hotels that have discounted rates, etc? I am not too big on the scenario thing is the main reason I am asking. I want to play witht he AOers no matter what though, so if they play I will play too. But I need to know if this scenario event is going to cost alot or if the toy donations will cover everything (field fee-byop fee-air fee). Can we byop? If so is there any liitations on what color or brands? Any other info about the AO events going on such as a mini 3 man tourney, airball games, or random wildness? I cannot remember the last question I wanted to ask.....oh well.....im getting too old. Thanks for any info phil, flame me if I asked a question that has already been answered.

Read this (http://www.24hourgames.com/)

Still working on details of specific AO events along with this cental theme

Dee has told us that the Courtyard Marriott is where Tom is staying and a block of rooms is available there. Mention the "TAG" block to get one. This I assume is the Dalton Courtyard Marriott.... See scenario forum for details on that. for that Hotel's link click here (http://www.what-is-the-capital-of.com/usa/ga/dalton/courtyard-by-marriott-dalton.htm)

NOTE FROM THE 24 HOURS GAMES PEEPS SITE:

PRICES:
Entry:* $20 new unwrapped toy.* Bring to the game for your entry
Air: **** $15 for all-event air.* 4,500 PSI N2 and CO2 Available
Paint:* $60/case Torx or $75/case Primer.* See below (near bottom) for description of both

No need to pre-pay for anything, but we provide you the option - just in case you want to take care of it beforehand.* We accept only cash and check AT the game, so any credit card purchases need to be on here, prior to the game.* PayPal links are provided below (near bottom) for those optional items.*

-PAYMENT DISCOUNT!!
We offer a $10 discount on your entry fee if you chose to pre-pay for your entry.* You only have to pre-pay your entry fee if you want to take advantage of the discount.* The pre-pay deadline for each game is two weeks prior to the game; the exact date for each game is listed on the registration form below.***

We only accept credit card payments online through PayPal (information below) prior to the game.* You may pre-pay with a credit card, check, or money order prior to the game.* We are only set up to take check or cash at the game.* **

That info is all here along with the registration form (http://www.24hourgames.com/24HG-register.htm)

Doobie
10-26-2004, 08:34 PM
Trina and I are gonna sign up on the GDI side! Down with NOD!
(unless we want to be bad :confused: )

...so what side?

phantomhitman
10-26-2004, 08:55 PM
can someone point me to the page where it says this side represents good, whiile this side represents evil. that way i have some kind of clue about the storyline of this event. i am a sissy little airballer who is afraid to get in the dirt, so I am not used to the storylines, branches of the "army", good vs evil, type of event. i need to prepare myself for whatever, whenever, however.

Usually my team tells me to run for the snake and that is what i do :confused:

Doobie
10-26-2004, 09:03 PM
GDI = Good
NOD= Bad

Based of off the Command and Conquer video games.

phantomhitman
10-26-2004, 09:55 PM
ok, so i know the good guy vs bad guy teams. now what is the story behind this event, because i have never played the c and c series either.

FromTheBack
10-27-2004, 11:33 AM
omg its GDI vs NOD!? oldschool C&C coming out!!. Basically the "NOD" are run by some crazy nazi bald dude who wants to blow up the world/rule it and the "GDI" are the world police (UN on steroids) who want to stop the blowing up/ruling. All the while there are people being turned into zombies by ever growing amounts of tiberium, which is a precious gem that you gather as your resource in the game. So thats basically how the game went and I am guessing they will toss in that stuff to the scenario. Sounds like fun to me in any case. Ah that brings back memories :cry:

Dayspring
10-29-2004, 10:59 AM
$186 from Newark to Atlanta. Would somebody be able to pick me up and drop me off?

Load SM5
10-29-2004, 11:18 AM
Look at either Chattanooga or Huntsville. I could help with either airport.

Dayspring
10-29-2004, 11:24 AM
Chattanooga was $400... Not happening... I'll look at huntsville...

EDIT- Huntsville is $250. Puts it just a little too expensive for a weekend trip.

wyn1370
10-29-2004, 11:32 AM
EDIT- Huntsville is $250. Puts it just a little to expensive for a weekend trip.
you show up and i'll cover your drink tab for the weekend

Fred
10-29-2004, 12:04 PM
Dayspring- Depending on the timing I could pick you up on my way, and drop you off in Atlanta, its directly on my route from FL.

---Fred

Dayspring
10-29-2004, 01:30 PM
$'s tight right now with christmas shopping and all that... This is a long shot right now guys... :(

wyn1370
10-29-2004, 01:39 PM
$'s tight right now with christmas shopping and all that... This is a long shot right now guys... :(
quiter
sell some gear, or your soul you know it's worth it for SEAO

Dayspring
10-29-2004, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the encouragement Wyn... :p

wyn1370
10-29-2004, 02:02 PM
I'm here to help

datapimp69
10-29-2004, 02:15 PM
isn't there anyone else driving down from NJ?

take a buss or train there cheap, and you dont have to worrie about taking the regs out of your tank :clap:

just get there some how

Dayspring
10-29-2004, 02:21 PM
Nobody has mentioned driving down. I think Deadeye's out. And the bus would take WAY too long. I can't take the day off. I'd have to fly out friday night and back sunday.

I'll do what I can, but not looking good...

WARPED1
10-29-2004, 03:19 PM
I might be driving up with Fred. Maybe I can sell the F5 and pick up a nice RTP.

Doobie
10-29-2004, 05:38 PM
Nobody has mentioned driving down. I think Deadeye's out. And the bus would take WAY too long. I can't take the day off. I'd have to fly out friday night and back sunday.

Somebody in the Atlanta area should be coming...come on AO someone pick up my stand in! :p

Nick...find a way...hook or crook.. :argh:

You can crash with me and Trina and our "Guest" if you want! :ninja:

1stdeadeye
10-29-2004, 06:17 PM

Yes I am out. Major changes at work! Good things though!! :clap:

Scarface.
10-30-2004, 03:41 PM
I am working on directions and cost right now. i will see you there. trina and doobie i'll take you up on that offer give me a call when you get a chance.

Trina
10-31-2004, 02:06 PM
Awesome Scarface!! Glad to hear you're coming!! Okay, so that's one spot in our room that's taken :D

Dayspring...any good news yet? :D

Dayspring
10-31-2004, 05:54 PM
I certainly hope to know within a day or so.

Mango
10-31-2004, 06:29 PM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jtrussell7/hsface.gif

Dayspring
11-01-2004, 03:58 PM
Short of a miracle... (Or marrying a rich woman) This doesn't look like its gonna happen. :cry:

paint magnet
11-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Awesome! I'll do my best to be there.

Personman, you up for a TAAP III? :D

phantomhitman
11-01-2004, 05:58 PM
ok, i have tried to contact 2 different people 2 differnet ways about this event. I tried to contact the field owners and the scenario people both with no response. I am trying to find out wether there will be airball fields setup that are not included in the scenario. WIll there be any rec play at all at this field on this day? Thanks for any info from anyone

punkncat
11-01-2004, 10:52 PM
Somebody in the Atlanta area should be coming...come on AO someone pick up my stand in! :p

Nick...find a way...hook or crook.. :argh:

You can crash with me and Trina and our "Guest" if you want! :ninja:

Um...I am driving up from S. Atlanta , who needs a ride?

Trina
11-02-2004, 12:23 AM
Um...I am driving up from S. Atlanta , who needs a ride?

:eek: NICK!!! Does this change anything???

Fred
11-02-2004, 08:17 AM
Dayspring- I WILL be driving through Atlanta... just get yourself there... :ninja:

If we're picking up Dayspring my car is now Full, (Myself, my roommate, and Warped1)...

We'll be leaving the sarasota area mid afternoon Friday... straight up 75...

---Fred

wyn1370
11-02-2004, 09:09 AM
If we're picking up Dayspring my car is now Full, (Myself, my roommate, and Warped1)...
dyl's going??

Dayspring
11-02-2004, 09:37 AM
:eek: NICK!!! Does this change anything???

Short of a miracle... (Or marrying a rich woman) This doesn't look like its gonna happen. :cry: .

Fred
11-02-2004, 12:52 PM
Wyn- Tentatively Dylan is coming, we're trying to see if Dean will come out for it too! :clap:

Dayspring- God made credit cards for a reason... just get there!

---Fred

datapimp69
11-02-2004, 01:12 PM

we know, your new girl just wont let you go... ;)

Dayspring
11-02-2004, 01:13 PM
Bah... She wants me to go.

:mad:

Wc Keep
11-02-2004, 08:30 PM
nick have you thought of driving down? maybe we can get one or 2 more people from nj to go. i think govna wants to go and so does bofh.

Dayspring
11-04-2004, 01:16 PM
If I fly down (BIG IF- flights got alot more expensive.), it would be to atlanta and get in at 10:30pm. Don't know if this screws people's plans or not.

Fred
11-04-2004, 01:18 PM
Seeing as we'll probably still be around an hour or two out of Atlanta when you land, it would work fine, since you wouldn't be waiting as long for us... :clap:

FromTheBack
11-04-2004, 09:15 PM
A couple questions: for whoever can answer the second and everyone who can read on the first one :tard:
1. Which side are you guys choosing and do we know which side TK is thinking about? I'm personally swaying to GDI because Ive seen some people mentioning it and I would like to play with some AO'rs!

2. What are the plans for the night before? would love to get the details for this big dinner thing that might go down!

Thanks!! :hail: :hail:

phantomhitman
11-04-2004, 09:30 PM
ok, so far so good. me and pat (fromtheback) have our room booked. hopefully we can make it, only time will tell. 7.5 horus of driving....... :wow:

i want to play with tk, but i want to play with the aoers. and info on his position would be helpful. i would sacrifice some of my very brave teammates to keep tom in ;) i would also like to hang with the tag crew, i got to hang out with you guys at the cfoa event in charlotte nc-crazy crazy guys :dance:

Doobie
11-05-2004, 06:27 AM
Trina and I registered GDI. I have not heard what side Tom is on. I'll bet he don't know yet either :p

Load SM5
11-05-2004, 07:25 AM
Well I have'nt regestered at all. I was going to wait and see and then force myself on the right team. :D

Fred
11-05-2004, 09:15 AM
Well I have'nt regestered at all. I was going to wait and see and then force myself on the right team. :D

ditto!

ntn4502
11-05-2004, 02:26 PM
if I go its gonna be a last minute kinda thing, and no its not the OSU-UM game this year

datapimp69
11-05-2004, 03:15 PM
if I go its gonna be a last minute kinda thing, and no its not the OSU-UM game this year

nelson you know you all ways have a seat in the van with wyn and me.

just let us know.

ntn4502
11-05-2004, 08:16 PM
hmmm, 9 hours with a michigan fan...

wyn1370
11-05-2004, 10:37 PM
2 michigan fans

ntn4502
11-05-2004, 10:44 PM
bah, you dont really care about football though

Trina
11-06-2004, 09:31 AM
7 More days!!! :dance:

punkncat
11-07-2004, 10:00 AM
I registered NOD. It will be fun to be with the "bad guys"....

I also hope there will be some speedball , etc. going on the side. It will be fun.

The Marriot should be really hopping Friday night. I hope no one has plans to get much sleep.

TAG
11-07-2004, 11:13 AM
There will be a speed ball field up just for those that wish to participate in some non scenario fun.

FromTheBack
11-08-2004, 02:43 AM
if theres anyone who can give some advice on directions, me and phantomhitman are coming down 85 heading south toward atlanta and it is saying that it will take us straight to Dalton. Only thing is its about 7 and some hours to stay on 85 and curve back up after going through atlanta. Well I saw some roads that look like a decent shortcut but I'm not too sure if they are a good plan to take. Anyone who knows Georgian roads around dalton pretty well i would appreciate a PM!!! thx!

phantomhitman
11-08-2004, 08:17 AM
There will be a speed ball field up just for those that wish to participate in some non scenario fun.

you just single handedly made me happy. i will definatly be there in full force shooting at someone on the speedball field. or just running around on it by myself shooting at random bunkers. :clap: :cheers: :bounce: :hail: :dance: :D

cphilip
11-08-2004, 10:00 AM
if theres anyone who can give some advice on directions, me and phantomhitman are coming down 85 heading south toward atlanta and it is saying that it will take us straight to Dalton. Only thing is its about 7 and some hours to stay on 85 and curve back up after going through atlanta. Well I saw some roads that look like a decent shortcut but I'm not too sure if they are a good plan to take. Anyone who knows Georgian roads around dalton pretty well i would appreciate a PM!!! thx!

No. I-85 will not take you all the way to Dalton. Your going to have to get on I 75 North to get there. But you will do that in Atlanta. Best to take the 285 loop to connect to 75.

Take the I-285-BYP W exit- EXIT 95B- toward CHATTANOOGA/BIRMINGHAM.
0.6 miles

Merge onto I-285 W/GA-407 W via the exit on the LEFT toward CHATTANOOGA/BIRMINGHAM.
12.6 miles
:*
Merge onto I-75 N/GA-401 N via EXIT 20 toward MARIETTA/CHATTANOOGA.

Dalton will be in the way to Chattanooga... right on 75

If you want a real pretty drive and have some time..... maybe an extra hour.... you can take Hwy 76 out of SC (starts at I-85 at the Clemson Anderson exit) and follow it into the Georgia Mountains and over and across. Lots of pretty views. Almost goes all the way into Dalton. It can be just as short depending on traffic in Atlanta. And well worth the drive.

phantomhitman
11-08-2004, 11:28 AM
thanks for that info phil, that is teh way we were talking about. We are trying to find a way that lets us go west to dalton, rather than south into atlanta and then north into dalton. All we see is tiny backwoods highways that string throughout the west, no one that would carry us near dalton.

GA Devil
11-08-2004, 12:43 PM
thanks for that info phil, that is teh way we were talking about. We are trying to find a way that lets us go west to dalton, rather than south into atlanta and then north into dalton. All we see is tiny backwoods highways that string throughout the west, no one that would carry us near dalton.
*this is the devil's wife btw ;) *
If you don't want to hit the atl traffic my suggestion is this. . .

I-85 crossed hwy 20 if you take that exit and follow 20 all the way to 575
then take 575 south to exit 16a (which is like 2 exits or so from where you would be on 20) and follow 20 the rest of the way to 75 you end up on 75 at exit 290 and are about 45minutes from dalton and avoided all the traffic of ATL but it doesn't save you any time it just saves you the mileage and the headache of going thru atl. The field is between exit 326 & 328. Hope this helps.

FromTheBack
11-08-2004, 02:40 PM
helps a lot! I think we might take that way...I must discusse with my associates.
Thanks a ton!!

GA Devil
11-08-2004, 02:52 PM
helps a lot! I think we might take that way...I must discusse with my associates.
Thanks a ton!!

np if you need more specific directions pm my husband and we will give you as best of directions as we can.

this message was from april...lol just to clear things up

phantomhitman
11-09-2004, 09:04 PM
ok, can someone make sure i am not a complete idiot and check this hotel i am staying at. i asked for the tag rate, and they gave me the discounted rate. it is off of eixt 333, in dalton ga. is this the closest hotel to the field, or is it just the best hotel near the field and the fact that everyone wanted to stay here is why it was picked? i am completely fine with it, i just want to make sure I am in the right spot. thanks

check this hotel (http://marriott.com/property/propertyPage.mi?marshaCode=CHADL)

Sinistarr
11-09-2004, 09:20 PM
That is where I'm registered. There is a closer hotel, but it is geared more towards the truckers that stay there. It is just over 2 miles from the field.

~G

Trina
11-09-2004, 11:43 PM
This is where Doobie and I are staying....it's within stumbling distance. :D

Jameson Inn (http://www.jamesoninns.com/hotel_detail.asp?ID=21)

Dayspring
11-09-2004, 11:51 PM
Remember me during the drunken phone calls!

phantomhitman
11-10-2004, 09:08 AM
thanks ladies and gentlemen. so trina.....if you do not want to stumble to your hotel with doobie, me and fromtheback have a bed available (after i convince him to sleep on the floor) ;)
i look forward to meeting up with some new faces as well as a few people i know from ao. we will be leaving 12 pm friday, so time of arrival will be around 8pm. So if anyone wants to come over to our room for whatever reason just let us know, we will be there playing halo 2 until something else comes up.
can we start a phone number list? we did this with ao mid atlantic day and it made things a lot easier. we could call each other friday night or sat morning to get the ao rally together as well as call for help with directions and info.
here is my cell number
919-417-5174

wyn1370
11-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Remember me during the drunken phone calls!
I hereby officially decree that Nick will not receive any drunken phone calls. Why you may ask? well just happens that I found out why he can't afford the trip. Not a good excuse in my book.

Originally posted by Dayspring
NO TRADES GUYS.

I just bought a Ripper 2 and need the $ to pay for it.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=700535&perpage=21&pagenumber=2

Load SM5
11-10-2004, 04:34 PM
Doh............... :spit_take

Dayspring
11-10-2004, 04:40 PM
BAH!

:p

Let's just say that the difference in price between my Alias and the Ripper is less than the cost of the plane ticket down there. And it's a sympathy buy. Something to make me feel better. :cry:

Doobie
11-10-2004, 06:09 PM
BUSTED! :p ;)

cphilip
11-10-2004, 06:51 PM
BAH!

:p

Let's just say that the difference in price between my Alias and the Ripper is less than the cost of the plane ticket down there. And it's a sympathy buy. Something to make me feel better. :cry:

Oddly enough... I can identify with this logic.... sounds reasonable to me... :tard: ;)

Muzikman
11-10-2004, 09:25 PM
So, any one wanna pay for me to come down?:)

Ya know...I probably should have started looking for a job earlier:)

wyn1370
11-11-2004, 07:38 AM
So, any one wanna pay for me to come down?:)

Ya know...I probably should have started looking for a job earlier:)
just drive your butt out to my place tonight and you can ride down with me and data tomorrow

Doobie
11-11-2004, 08:26 AM
just drive your butt out to my place tonight and you can ride down with me and data tomorrow
DO IT! That's an order!

See, now you went and made me go all Drill Sergeant on you. You wouldn't want to upset the Drill Sregeant...would you? :mad:

Load SM5
11-11-2004, 10:02 AM
And then do pushups until I get tired....

Fred
11-11-2004, 10:45 AM
I think I'm cursed...

First, roommate gets a cold... he might be better by tomorrow, but doesn't want to push it.. I told him he can sleep in the back seat the whole way up... bah... he's whinier than me!

and now my boss is hinting that he wants me to come in this weekend... double bah! he's dreaming...

I'll be arriving LATE friday night... actually it'll definitely be saturday...

Wyn- Dean is out...

---Fred

wyn1370
11-11-2004, 10:58 AM
Wyn- Dean is out...
got it

phantomhitman
11-11-2004, 07:04 PM
17 hours until departure :clap:
chris, i will be dreaming of something......something i have been waiting for for a looonngggg time :D
(this is also not a gay comment, please do not mis-constrew my words) :mad:

will there be anyone else there tomorrow? anyone at all for us to bother, make fun, get beat up by, or hang out with? me and pat (fromtheback) will basically be playing halo2 all night, so if anyone else wants to join in on the dorkyness give us a call or post here. everyone have a safe trip and see you at the field.

cphilip
11-11-2004, 08:28 PM
See post on Meet and Greet.

I am packing now.

Still not settled on a room yet. Anyone into old farts wants to room up contact me. going to make a reservation tomorrow.

Still planning on riding the bike down and weather looks like Saturday best for getting out. So will not see any of you till mid day or a tad after.

Looks like room to bring my parts selection down.. But if anyone wants anything specific tell me and I will try.

Regulators Outpost, (706) 370-4030, 3751 Dug Gap Rd SW, Dalton, GA 30720

cphilip
11-11-2004, 09:17 PM
Directions from Chattanooga:

I-75 South to Dalton

Take Exit 328 (U.S. 41)

Right at End of Off-Ramp

Left at Traffic Light (Dug Gap Rd.)

Left at REGULATOR'S OUTPOST Sign

Directions from Atlanta:

I-75 North to Dalton

Take Exit 326 (Carbondale Rd.)

Left at End of Off-Ramp

Right at Dug Gap Rd.

Right at REGULATOR'S OUTPOST Sign

cphilip
11-12-2004, 02:57 PM
I'm at the Jameson tomorrow night. ....

cphilip
11-14-2004, 05:39 PM
I'm back. Just got off the bike with a real case of Monkey But.... To tired to post much yet. Got a few Cam Phone pictures I need to get up.

There was much jackassery last night. We pretty much perverted the Hotel desk staff.... one was last seen leaving with MarkM late last night.... Fire was involved....

punkncat
11-14-2004, 05:51 PM
There was much jackassery last night. We pretty much perverted the Hotel desk staff.... one was last seen leaving with MarkM late last night.... Fire was involved....

Yeah , that computer had never seen anything like that.....AND it reads minds.....lol

Load SM5
11-14-2004, 06:00 PM
Glad to see you made it back home Phil. When we did'nt see you at all this morning we feared the worse.

Doobie
11-14-2004, 06:43 PM
We have arrived home as well. Glad your alive Phil!
Pics will be up later tonight! :clap:
Fireball video's to follow :wow:

cphilip
11-14-2004, 08:06 PM
Glad to see you made it back home Phil. When we did'nt see you at all this morning we feared the worse.

I was awaken by the Hotel Staff at 11:00 am... they wanted to know if I was staying another night... So I just packed up and got on the road. Got in around 5:00 pm

Good to hear you made it home Doob. Can't wait to see the fireball video. You do indeed have a talent there. Not certain how usefull it will be.... but... :clap:

Trina
11-14-2004, 10:01 PM
Yeah Phil...he's got some great lungs...uh...yeah:rolleyes:

That was an awesome scenario event, thanks to 24 hour games and Regulators Outpost! You guys did a great job! :clap:

Thanks Wyn for the use of your halo...I was shocked to find part of it left in my feed neck though. :eek: As always, it was great to hang out with you again Phil, Tom, Load, Wyn, Sinistarr, Data, "Pornlad" (Nick/Scarface), "blahblahblahwaffles" (Ed), GA Devil and April. And also, great to meet you Punkncat, phantomhitman, fromtheback, and evilfluffy. So many increadible personalities to top off a great time!! ;) I hope to see you all again soon, and here are some pics--BTW I beat Doobie to it!! :ninja:

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB130058_5426.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB130059_1929.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB130060_2441.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB130062_8192.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB130063_1821.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB130064_2307.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB130066_9672.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB130069_2277.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB130071_9134.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB130072_1071.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB130073_7527.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB140079_5409.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB140080_1098.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB140082_3536.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB140085_8788.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB140089_2000.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB140091_2024.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB140092_1130.jpg

phantomhitman
11-14-2004, 10:12 PM
ok, me and pat made it home safely. :clap:
wow, 8 hours....... :mad:
we had a great time meeting up with more ao people. after 2 2 am mornings, too much halo 2, and 20 hours of driving round trip i am a little tired. i do not think the marriott will be the same again, that place is tainted.

trina and doobie, i still do not know exactly what i was thinking going into your car. i am grateful for not getting beat senseless for that. it was a blast playing with both of you. same goes to pornoboy...err......nick

load, wyn, data, great playing with all of you. nice fast pretty shiny guns :shooting:

i beleive the other guys name was ed. (had the gps walkie talkies, sniper autococker, and extremely nice tac one). great games with you, and just using the gps raido was great!!

chris and april........my savirors. even thought my toy was not there you guys more than made up for it. thanks for the directions every 15 minutes, the long friday night, and for letting me use ms. devilmag.

tom kaye :hail: , even though i thought you company was going out of business, ;) , it was nice playing with you too. i think my brain was about to explode just trying to fathom what you were talking some of the times. i felt like a lower class tard rock next to you :tard: you acted out the part great though, i seen your true passion for the sport. :hail:

bob (tag) and dee, thanks for trying to put together my devil in time, i appreciate the time and effort. as always tag was out there putting on a good time. :cheers:

thanks to everyone that showed us a good time. i look forward to the next ao se meet, hopefully more north ;)

Sinistarr
11-14-2004, 10:40 PM
Glad to see everyone has made it home alright so far! :clap: :bounce: Still waiting on Wyn and Datapimp.

I think I'll have to ask mark to elaborate on his "ride" home.

There was much drinking, and even some white lightning by punkncat's friend. It went down smooth, and the cherry was good too! :eek: :cheers:

Can't wait for the next time we can get together, but pornboy needs to be banned from the computer... :wow:

phantomhitman
11-14-2004, 10:49 PM
awe, i didnt get into any pics :(
let me know how pornboys pics turns out, he was snapping pics left and right. including my retarded "video game face" :headbang:
i knew i should have jumped into a pic with trina. are those last few pics of sunday? we woke up at around 12........then left. :ninja:

punkncat
11-15-2004, 07:22 AM
As I posted in another thread , it was great meeting all of you. Todd (white lightning) , Dave and myself had a great time.

I am not sure what got more attention , the shine or Todd's "double trouble" A5 rig....

Anyway I have to get out to work.....more later.

cphilip
11-15-2004, 10:25 AM
Note the obiligatory Spagetti on my glasses.... Nuff said!

MarkM
11-15-2004, 06:53 PM
Well since Bob and Dee wanted to leave earlyish and since I was still busy drinking it seemed rude to refuse a taxi ride home.
Good to put a few faces to the screen names and when I eventually get home I will post some of the pics I have.

Doobie
11-15-2004, 07:53 PM
awe, i didnt get into any pics :(
let me know how pornboys pics turns out, he was snapping pics left and right. including my retarded "video game face" :headbang:
i knew i should have jumped into a pic with trina. are those last few pics of sunday? we woke up at around 12........then left. :ninja:

There may be some more floating around. Yes those last pics were of Sunday and the Awards ceremony. We left right after that.

cphilip
11-15-2004, 08:16 PM
hey Trina... just so you know... I can read deleted posts. Good one, shoulda been left! :D

Ok doob... who was this guy? The one in the middle. I know we were introduced but I am foggy on it.

Just so the rest of you know, and what I can remember.... This dude is an Air Force ground spotter dude. I don't know the title but I got the gist of it. Thats a dam dangerous position in that branch of the service. Almost a special forces type thing. A real scary position to be in. They are right there in a unit and they spot and call in the Air Strikes for the ground forces. A real American hero type thing to do. And we had some interesting banter at dinner. He has some very clear and vibrant views on Iraq and it's issues. I enjoyed very much the debate that ensued and hearing his take on it all. I ment to get back to talking with him later but mucho beer and he was involved with talking to Tom when it came around to do it. I regret not having spoken to him again. If he is on AO great. If he is not then we need him here.

Doobie
11-15-2004, 10:24 PM
Ok doob... who was this guy? The one in the middle. I know we were introduced but I am foggy on it.

That's Ed. I don't know if he is here on AO. I believe he is but he's a lurker.
I have only started getting to know him in the past few weeks. He is a real good dude and takes his job seriously but, with just the right amount of levity. He has seen and done some interesting stuff and his opinion's would be good to hear on AO.

C'mon Ed...post up!! That's an ORDER! ;)

Doobie
11-15-2004, 10:26 PM
BTW...do we realy wanna know what's going in here?
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/13000/PB130073_7527.jpg

cphilip
11-15-2004, 10:55 PM
That's Ed. I don't know if he is here on AO. I believe he is but he's a lurker.
I have only started getting to know him in the past few weeks. He is a real good dude and takes his job seriously but, with just the right amount of levity. He has seen and done some interesting stuff and his opinion's would be good to hear on AO.

C'mon Ed...post up!! That's an ORDER! ;)

He and you are some of my Hero's. Keep up the good work. Both of you make me proud. Common Ed... get off the lurking and post up!

That last post is an "AO Junk Check"... I seen it before.... its classic... and disgusting... and well... funny as heck. But thats it. Very classic "Junk Check".... often alcohol related! :tard:

wyn1370
11-16-2004, 07:57 AM
that was Data showing off his tatto he has on his thigh. Unfortunately he had to drop trou to show it.

Load SM5
11-16-2004, 10:34 AM
HOOT!

http://www.tagsportz.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=621

GA Devil
11-16-2004, 10:37 AM
lol as many takes as it took for that pic. Had a great time as usual hanging out with everyone.

Doobie
11-16-2004, 10:16 PM
I couldn't help myself! :rofl:

GA Devil
11-17-2004, 09:35 AM
lmfao!

phantomhitman
11-17-2004, 10:00 AM
that is a great one doobie!! :D :bounce: :rofl:

Trina
11-17-2004, 11:10 AM
that was Data showing off his tatto he has on his thigh. Unfortunately he had to drop trou to show it.

That was scary!! I'm happily yakking away and all of a sudden I look over and OMG :eek: Data has his trousers ALL the way down!!! Then I did notice he was showing off a tat...and I was like phew!!

We tried so many times to get a good pic, but by the time my slow camera clicked, the pants were already up. Oh well...sorry guys.... ;)

BTW GA Devil....you make a great...uh...devil. ;)

Load SM5
11-17-2004, 11:18 AM
We tried so many times to get a good pic, but by the time my slow camera clicked, the pants were already up. Oh well...sorry guys.... ;)

No really....it's ok.

datapimp69
11-17-2004, 03:52 PM
That was scary!! I'm happily yakking away and all of a sudden I look over and OMG :eek: Data has his trousers ALL the way down!!! Then I did notice he was showing off a tat...and I was like phew!!

ill take one tonight and post it :headbang:

Trina
11-17-2004, 04:48 PM
OMG!! :eek:

nooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :eek:

Load SM5
11-17-2004, 05:02 PM
Great...nice job Trina. My psychiatric bill is going to your house :tard: ;)

8ball74
11-17-2004, 05:27 PM
Well I thought I managed to stay out of the pictures or at least for the most part out of the pics. I had a blast at aose. Even though I didn't play. Love the pic of my um well devil you did there Doobie, if you lived with him you would know it suites him EXTREMELY well. lol Had a blast seeing everyone again and getting to know Trina better. Your awesome! Invitation still stands for the team btw.

I know I so rarely post here, this is the devil's wife . . . . . forever doomed :cry: :D

Trina
11-17-2004, 06:33 PM
AAAAAPRILLLL!!!! :clap:
Thanks!! :D For once we had a chance to talk...and talk...it was great to finally get to know you! :D And to think you all are only a few hours away! We will definately keep in touch!

And BTW Load...it was completely harmless...I was just like, well here's the story and before I knew it...he took it the wrong way :eek:

Data....please don't....

Trina
11-17-2004, 06:56 PM
http://www.sprayingmango.com/metallicblue.gif http://www.sprayingmango.com/metallicblue.gifhttp://www.sprayingmango.com/metallicblue.gifhttp://www.sprayingmango.com/metallicblue.gif.....WAFFLES!!!

.....COOL!!! :rofl:

FromTheBack
11-17-2004, 11:51 PM
ok, so late post by me, but here goes!
It was great meeting all the awesome people at the AO event!! Everyone was more then friendly and I know we had a really good time. Trina and Doobie! it was so sweet grouping up with you two and pushing out those reds from the field (everyone else is lost now :ninja: ). words cant do it justice how much fun I had, and how much I hope everyone else had. Thanks to Joe (phantomhitman) for helping me out with the driving and I'm glad you got to shoot a devil mag! It was truly amazing meeting Tom and how just plain cool you are. Just listening to a conversation between you and Ed was a really interesting experience, and I hope to see you again to give you a chance for a re-match in Halo2! Glad I got to meet you guys and can't wait for the next one.

datapimp69
11-18-2004, 12:55 AM
well ive been lazy and didnt get around to posting these.

for all who havent made it down to a SEAO meet we kinda have a tradiation.

it's called FIREBALLS

http://www.dppp.net/images/fireball/rob.gif

http://www.dppp.net/images/fireball/nick.gif

http://www.dppp.net/images/fireball/dobbie.gif

if you want to watch the whole viedo then right click and save
here (http://www.dppp.net/images/fireball/dobbie.mov)

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

GA Devil
11-18-2004, 09:51 AM
lol im not so bad. And if april thinks she stayed of pics she needs to check out TAGs forums...lol :clap:

Muzikman
11-18-2004, 11:32 AM
I'm glad you all had fun without me, I know it was hard to do:) Anyone get any blisters this year?

Load SM5
11-18-2004, 11:45 AM
We muddled through Muz, but it was hard.;)

We had a decent enough room for the hang out, and some very understanding hotel staff. There was'nt near the turnout as last year so it was fine. No one caught on fire this year

Dayspring
11-18-2004, 12:45 PM
Fireball video mirrored here (http://dayspring.teamviolator.com/doobie.mov)

hitech
11-18-2004, 12:51 PM
No one caught on fire this year

Simon must not have been there. ;)

MarkM
11-18-2004, 03:03 PM
Well this next pic has already been shown but the focus was lost somehow...maybe I got scared ;) the second was the follow through...the next pic in the sequence was really out of focus but imagine wreching and puking and you can get the idea...but then in defense when I tried the fireballs I couldn't do it as all I was doing was spitting not spraying...oh and the last pic although not taken at the event many of you would have seen Anna the Chiwawahua (I can't spell that name :( ) at the TAG tent so here is a pic of her at home enjoying one of my boots!

Sinistarr
11-18-2004, 03:11 PM
chi hua hua
:dance: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers:

MarkM
11-18-2004, 03:28 PM
A few more this time event related

1st Tom the mad scientist taking a rest
2nd Tom presenting prizes.....and I WAS the furthest travelled, having swapped my ticket to be able to attend the event ;) so to the guy from NY I want my prize!!
3rd Tom leading the troops with his rendition of "In the Navy"
4th Cphil's ride...see he doesn't just ride those little scooters ;)
5th The table from another angle...see they knew a brit was taking the pic hence all the friendly "victory" signs..trust americans to get it backwards ;)

MarkM
11-18-2004, 03:30 PM
chi hua hua
:dance: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers:

That looks like a bad cough ;) but probably is correct. Oh and tell Julie I'm sorry I cut off her head in the table pic :(

MarkM
11-18-2004, 03:41 PM
lol im not so bad. And if april thinks she stayed of pics she needs to check out TAGs forums...lol :clap:

You mean these ones ? :D :D

GA Devil
11-21-2004, 03:37 PM
*the devil's wife again :)*
lol
I love those pics, funny thing is he fell asleep at about 7 or so right after eating. He was busy all day playing at the scenario game with the other kids. I think he slept for about 13 hours total. Wish I could sleep like that lol. Thanks for the pics Mark. It was wonderful meeting you and well next time we are all at cup maybe you will catch the "action" at the other end of the table before its all over ;) :eek:

Scarface.
11-25-2004, 02:39 PM
Have NO fear PORNBOY is here
sorry i cant post that much i get to get on the internet once a month right now.
but it's ok i got the pic's of data with his pants down coming soon and a few imbarrising pics of the ao's as well as soon as i get my computer hooked up you see them :rofl: wait till you see the one of trina :rofl: well no one like to read long post so you'll here from me soon.
BLA BLA BLA WAFFLES!!!

Germ
12-06-2004, 07:48 PM
If I had heard a little earlier.. say, maybe before it actually took place I would have definately made the trip down.