PDA

View Full Version : New X-mag owner seeks...

cyprinus
10-19-2004, 04:52 PM
some stuff to make the thing even nicer.

Hope I'm not double-posting anything but hey I'm as new to this forum as a new born baby.

End of this month I'm getting a pewter X-mag from another player in The Netherlands.

I'm already on the list for a fireblade but I'm looking for some nice panels aswell. Can any of you point me in the right direction?

Thankz,

Chip

PS. AGD = AGG, nice to be a part of this world

teufelhunden
10-19-2004, 04:53 PM
Lol, AGD != agg, and you'll have some people very pissed if you say they are.

But anyway, Frymarker makes nice grips. www.gripme.com

Bulldog
10-19-2004, 04:53 PM
Frymarker, in the dealer section.

cyprinus
10-19-2004, 05:00 PM
Thanks people,

Little dumb, just found the 'search' button and found some.

But maybe you can tell me what other nice 'upgrades' are outhere and what barrel is the best match (something along 12" and quiet operation).

Thankz again

PS. don't mean to offend anyone, AGG is just coming ashore in my country and it seems that if you do your own thing everyone fit's the profile. Just foolin' around. But I'm interrested now, please explane...

AGD
10-19-2004, 05:30 PM
Welcome aboard!! AGG is considered little kids slang in this country.

AGD

teufelhunden
10-19-2004, 05:39 PM
Welcome aboard!! AGG is considered little kids slang in this country.

AGD

Depends who you ask.

SPY 1
10-19-2004, 07:57 PM
Iīm the one selling my X-mag to this guy he is so exited but iīm still part of the AGD Family cause now I am going to pimp out my Rt-pro and make it lighter and I am thninking on a vert frame with devilīs guts so when itīs done iīll post pics.

cyprinus
10-20-2004, 01:38 AM
He man,

I knew you would show up sooner or later...

Als ik see what others build then you've got your work cut out for ya.

Cheers

PS. overhere it's mostly a thing younsters do too, but it kind of reminds me of old-scool, where you couldn't buy bandana's or headbands and had to make you're own so everyone looked differrent.