PDA

View Full Version : Any news on the hAir trigger?

$tevo
10-20-2004, 01:24 PM
i been off ao for awhile and have been wondering about the Hair trigger. i want to save up for a pimp mag and want to get a hair to put on it. is there anyone that knows the when-abouts of it? and how much it would cost?

JoeMag
10-20-2004, 03:36 PM
search..

everyone on this forum wants everything hand fed to them. sorry to beso harsh but im sick of the whole world asking about stuff that has been asked about time after time.

everyone wants all the work to be done for them.

felony
10-20-2004, 04:00 PM
Nothing new from what I have heard. Maybe someone else will post something different. I check the forums regulary and havent seen any new news.

dan

$tevo
10-20-2004, 05:06 PM
joemag- i could do a search, or i could make it a hole lot easier for myself and ask. so i guess you will just have to deal with it, huh?

ok thx alot felony...i guess i still have time to save up some cash

thorn
10-20-2004, 05:09 PM
$tevo, ur an idiot. ur just a fat kid. hey joe, dont worry its just a fat kid. hey fat kid, u want some chocolate fatty? fatty mc fat fat, fat. hey, im gonna stay after work to make fun of this fat kid. u want some chocolate fat kid?
sry i just had to say that. just search.

nate2k191
10-20-2004, 06:54 PM
lol!

felony
10-20-2004, 07:00 PM
$tevo, ur an idiot. ur just a fat kid. hey joe, dont worry its just a fat kid. hey fat kid, u want some chocolate fatty? fatty mc fat fat, fat. hey, im gonna stay after work to make fun of this fat kid. u want some chocolate fat kid?

awesome post.

at least stevo is honest and not trying to beg for forgivness like some nubs here

Ityl
10-20-2004, 07:05 PM
If all people did was "do a search", there would be no new information on the board.

I believe I remember seeing a post where TK said that he had a working prototype that was basically ready to be produced, he's just waiting for the paintball market to straighten out.

Remington
10-20-2004, 07:06 PM
I don't want to say anything in case it isn't true, but I heard some bad news about it from someone high up. :(

Fingers crossed it's not true. :cry:

master_alexander
10-20-2004, 07:52 PM
the hair trigger looks awesome, search for the vid like everyone else did. good advice alex gives. (me)

FSU_Paintball
10-20-2004, 07:55 PM
If all people did was "do a search", there would be no new information on the board.

No, I'm pretty sure it would just cut down on useless rehashings of old information.

quik
10-20-2004, 08:48 PM

You sir, are my idol.

Kevmaster
10-20-2004, 10:00 PM
No, I'm pretty sure it would just cut down on useless rehashings of old information.

yep...it would only cut down on the worthless threads and worthless posts after it

felony
10-20-2004, 10:10 PM
yep...it would only cut down on the worthless threads and worthless posts after it

like this one????? :tard:

master_alexander
10-20-2004, 11:02 PM
yeah but don't delete this post it will put me down on posts. ha so there

-=Squid=-
10-20-2004, 11:05 PM
Thorn and Joe: Abortion yourselves.

1977FordBronco
10-20-2004, 11:55 PM

Excuse me sir, you cant park your van on the diving board...

Jerhew
10-21-2004, 12:48 AM

shouldnt you be on pbn?

you know what you should really do with a thread that you dont feel is relevant...

NOT POST ON IT.

obviously im guilty of the same thing because im posting too
but atleast im not being a dick to someone who just asked an honest question
atleast im submitting new information...

let me say this about searches... THEY SUCK.
no matter how concise you are in what you want to find out, you search for hair trigger and inevidibly come up with someone mentioning the hair trigger in one post in a thread about ult triggers or you come up with someone talking about their new haircut right after asking about how to adjust their e-mag trigger
or an in depth hunting story about how they pulled their trigger too soon and blew the hair off the deer's 'hind....
(so like when someone does a search for hair trigger and finds my post with the words hair and trigger several times each :) sorry search ppl :D )

my point?
maybe you should just put your childish tendencies aside and actually HELP the person find out what they would like to know instead of throwing them to the wolves with "do a search"
that IS the point of an online message board/forum, like it or not. to talk to people.
and really, is it such a bother to see an extra thread or 2 and SKIP IT!

madmolly
10-21-2004, 07:29 AM
Right now pro team products has a patent on a trigger that closely reseambles the hair. This was most likely what TK was waiting to see before he moved on with it. The Pro Team trigger is supposed to release at World Cup for 125.00 So basically half the price of the hair. I think a lot of people are worried it will also be half the quality. Don't worry about all the flaming we get a few dicks around here. Just deal with them long enough and someone will help you out.

RRfireblade
10-21-2004, 07:42 AM
The Pro Team trigger is supposed to release at World Cup for 125.00

Completely false. ;)

thecavemankevin
10-21-2004, 08:32 AM
Completely false. ;)

meh, like you know what your talking about :D

madmolly
10-21-2004, 08:33 AM
I was just quoting the story from 68caliber.com I went back to the story and noticed they took out the part about the 125.00 so I am assuming it is costing more. If you look in the comments on www.68caliber.com there is still a comment about how the story said 125 and it is releasing at cup. That is where I got my information. Sorry to misquote a price. If you know so much why don't you answer next time.

RRfireblade
10-21-2004, 08:53 AM
I didn't answer simply 'cause there is no answer.

There is no MSRP as of yet, I do expect it to be less than the hAir but that is purely a guess.

And there is no set release date for the P-Blade, particularly for the Mag version, but I highly doubt you'll see anything before Xmas at the absolute soonest.

madmolly
10-21-2004, 08:59 AM
Ok but to answer his question about the hair. The hair could have problems now the patent on the pblade has been approved.

RRfireblade
10-21-2004, 09:19 AM
That is the case and has also been covered in pretty much all of the pre-existing threads but hey, there's always room for more redundant postings. ;)

Long live the post counters! :p

madmolly
10-21-2004, 10:04 AM
I agree but you also must agree most of the posts out there on this are so full of crap it would take all day to read the important parts.

RRfireblade
10-21-2004, 10:15 AM
We definately agree on that. :D

PC+1 :ninja:

LudavicoSoldier
10-21-2004, 11:24 AM
I don't want to say anything in case it isn't true, but I heard some bad news about it from someone high up. :(

Fingers crossed it's not true. :cry:

I also heard the same bad news, at the same time as Remington did. We will just have to wait and see though...

JoeMag
10-21-2004, 11:49 AM
stevo- i didnt mean to get in your face about it or anything.... you havnt been on for a while so i can c why you would just ask. just tired of all those people asking questions that were asked the day before.

JoeMag
10-21-2004, 12:16 PM
let me say this about searches... THEY SUCK.
no matter how concise you are in what you want to find out, you search for hair trigger and inevidibly come up with someone mentioning the hair trigger in one post in a thread about ult triggers or you come up with someone talking about their new haircut right after asking about how to adjust their e-mag trigger
or an in depth hunting story about how they pulled their trigger too soon and blew the hair off the deer's 'hind....
(so like when someone does a search for hair trigger and finds my post with the words hair and trigger several times each sorry search ppl )

your right... searches do suck... i took me 2 min to find these posts! damn wish i could read faster. then i could have found all the threat topics named HAIR TRIGGER a lot faster.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=154701&highlight=hair+trigger

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=130476&highlight=hair+trigger

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=155249&highlight=hair+trigger

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=155947&highlight=hair+trigger

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=153647&highlight=hair+trigger

if you search you will find a million other useless posts like this with topics that have been covered. You say you dont want to search cuz of everyones bs? well this thread is part of that...

thorn
10-21-2004, 03:24 PM
1977ford and joe, and all my other supporters. thankyou. guys i told him sorry and a was just kdding. also, what are you trying to say when u say abortion yourselveds? because, you can't park your van here. omg thats ur son? oh yes, i am only 13. so a 13 year old is an idol for other people...yes...just like stewie..

$tevo
10-21-2004, 09:36 PM
ok guys thx for the info, well for those who gave me info

but you can flame me all you want, i dont care. i find it pretty amusing, i dont take it personally

felony
10-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Thorn and Joe: Abortion yourselves.

now that is funny

Bensongg
10-22-2004, 11:00 AM
Wow JoeMag, have you really only been here a whole month? I though trolls like you only hung out on PBN.

LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
10-22-2004, 11:36 AM
Here is the official thread for the hAir trigger http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=130476