PDA

View Full Version : 2k2 intimidator

sponsor.me
10-20-2004, 03:25 PM
i currently have an 04' bko. i have had it for 2 weeks, used it 3 times, and discovered it is the biggest POS money can buy. all the SMURFING thing does is chop. so yesterday i just discovered that i can buy a 2k2 bob long intimidator for 750. i was like wow!! thats awsome, because a timmy has always been my dream gun. so i would like to hear the thoughts of fellow paintballers on this gun. thanks

*CUSSING!* :mad:

teufelhunden
10-20-2004, 03:27 PM
Timmys own. New 2k2s for 750 [CountyPaintball, I assume] are sick deals, especially since they don't come with the SOB anymore; they come with the Frenzy. Add an adjustable ram cap, a new barrel, loader, and tank and you're good to go!

fire1811
10-20-2004, 03:36 PM
timmies are great guns
you wont regret it

Load SM5
10-20-2004, 03:44 PM
First of all, don't cuss on these forums.

Second you'll love a timmy. They're great guns with some of the sickest triggers out there. I'd highly recommend a techna trigger. I have one on my Alias and it's the best upgrade I can think off. Just make sure you take care of it. Keep it clean and lubed and you'll have a great time with it.

personman
10-20-2004, 03:52 PM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=607386

Zygote
10-20-2004, 03:58 PM
If you're using a halo on the BKO you need to reinforce your detents to prevent double feeding. If that's not the case there's probably another very simple solution but I have a feeling you don't want a 30 cent fix to your problem and are just looking for a reason to blow money on a more expensive iteration of the gun you already have. So go for it, but don't blame the BKO.

sponsor.me
10-20-2004, 05:35 PM
that is as far from the truth you can get.. i like my bko, it's just that it chops a lot. i have an empire reloader b with a reinforced ball detent, and i tried my reg at all diff. settings. i cant get over 4-5 a sec, without it chopping. i called local stores, and they all said sell it, and get an impulse. well i decided i want to take it one step further and go right for a timmy, because there is nothing better around :shooting: :tard:

"the FitZ"
10-20-2004, 07:03 PM
i know quite a few people in tennessee that use bushys and most love them. However, there is one floating around that i think is cursed. The orig. owner couldnt get it to work right and he sold it then another guy put stuff on it and it still wouldnt work it would chop nearly every time you were on field, but when we were just shooting it worked fine. So i have come to the conclusion that bushys are hit or miss. beware of the curse...