PDA

View Full Version : So....where do you all play?

Arman/XPM
10-31-2001, 10:25 PM
Do any of you play in the woods?
By that I mean, in some woods close to your home or etc...
Not at any field...

Trunnion
10-31-2001, 10:39 PM
i actually have yet to play at an organized field(one opening soon. can't wait!). we either play up at my house or at my friends' houses.

FooTemps
10-31-2001, 10:41 PM
I do the same thing as trunnion

Arman/XPM
10-31-2001, 10:51 PM
Cool.
I play in some woods a few miles from the city.

FooTemps
10-31-2001, 10:53 PM
I'm joining a team after I buy my a mag from e_magman. I still will be playing in woods and backyards. I'd probably only go to a field every other month.

Trunnion
10-31-2001, 10:55 PM
if anyone lives in upstate new york they're welcome to join us. we're always lookin for new people(our 'team' only amounts to about 13 players on a good day, normally only 9). drop me an email if you're interested.

MajorDamage
10-31-2001, 11:02 PM
We used to play in the woods by my house...until the dude who owns the land told us we couldnt anymore, and destroyed our speedball coarse!

ENDO!

ThePatriot
10-31-2001, 11:09 PM
Back in NY, i played only woods, a field was close but their prices were 80 bucks per case and 25 to get in, so screw that, we played on some kids big plots of land, down in FL i can somewhat play at peeoples woods, most dont have them, but i play 2nd saturday of every month at a church sponsored paintball event, its like 10 bucks to get in and if u donate 5 bucks u can use your own paint...its cool, www.righteouspaintball.com

PsychoMag
11-01-2001, 11:00 AM
I grew up playing in the woods near my buddy's house, now there's a development there :(

years ago I gave up on renegade, because it wasnt worth losing the gun to the police. I just get great deals at fields now, and have just put a new pallet field up at a buddy's house the other week.

I play at USANA MTC / Roughneck Paintball in Elmer

Picasso Lake in Wislow Twp

And On Target Paintball in Pemberton

Police used to cnfiscate our markers and I lost more than one gun to them.

ciaran.mooney
11-01-2001, 11:41 AM
I play/work at the NPF at Bassetts Pole B'ham, UK.

Over 200 acres of paintball!! Man I love that place!