PDA

View Full Version : NPPL, Ect. question

Flossabe
10-20-2004, 04:14 PM
Can any one give me a defininate with out a doubt answer that they know for a fact, if orange and or pink will be banned from marker colors, i know that Pink paint will be but im not talking about paint. any help would be appricated.

teufelhunden
10-20-2004, 04:27 PM
Yes. Orange or pink guns, hoppers, gear, anything.

athomas
10-20-2004, 06:46 PM
I wonder if copper is too close to orange? I was going to get an emag annodized copper.

rpm07
10-20-2004, 09:11 PM
NPPL Rule Clarification: Color Orange in Uniforms # 8-10-04

Rule 9.08. reads “Players’ uniforms may not contain orange or pink coloring, which are reserved as protected paint colorings".

The intent of the original rule was to include all equipment; however, the rule only stated uniform and the term “uniform” was not defined in the NPPL Rule Book.

The NPPL Rules Committee motioned to add the words “and equipment” to Rule 9.08 to include all packs, harness, pods, tubes, hats, padding, shoes and so on. After much debate, the Rules Committee decided to pass the rule with the following condition that orange markers would be allowed until 1-01-05 .

The Rule 9.08. Players’ uniforms and equipment may not contain orange or pink coloring, which are reserved as protected paint colorings. (Exception orange markers will not be enforced under this rule until 1-01-05 )

Flossabe
10-20-2004, 09:29 PM
exactly what i was looking for, thank you