PDA

View Full Version : All-Aluminum Valves.....Superbolts...ACEs for Extremes.....What when where?

Nitroduck
10-31-2001, 11:12 PM
When will all these 3 come out?

What will they be priced at?

Where can I find more info on them?

Thanks.

Also, how much lighter is a aluminum valve compared to a SS one? What about the weight of the superbolt? How much lighter is it?

Thanks!

AGD
11-01-2001, 01:16 AM
Time for a review...

Alum. valve is 3 oz lighter than stainless, still in development, look for it after the first of the year.

Superbolts going into limited production now, AO might get first crack next week for testing. They are almost half the weight of standard bolts and reduce recoil.

ACE is in rapid development and is working, do a search to get details. We want to make it stock on Extremes so this is holding up production of the whole gun.

4500 Flatlines, getting prints together for production run.

Plastic nubbins, mold going back for changes, could be several weeks.

AGD

DiRTyBuNNy
11-01-2001, 01:26 AM
I was just waiting for Tom to respond to this one first..i mean...i can't say enough about AGd, no matter what other AO'ers say about just taking them at their word only, i really love the fact that AGD let's us have a voice in the products and also in testing, because we are the ones that the products are for and if we have problems then it probably needs to get fixed..

st6212
11-01-2001, 04:26 AM
Didn't Tom say that they would be selling those Superbolts at WC?

Anyone who attended and picked one up for themselves, care to post your experiences on it?

bofh
11-01-2001, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Superbolts going into limited production now, AO might get first crack next week for testing.

Next week! Next week!

That's it, I'm bring my checkbook to work and making sure I have stamped envelopes... I can't miss this. Hmmm. Perhaps FedEx would be better... :)

ProjectMag
11-01-2001, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Plastic nubbins, mold going back for changes, could be several weeks.

What changes are being made to the nubbins?

scenario skwirl
11-01-2001, 02:09 PM
will these bolts work well on any marker? I have an RT and Im planning on getting an extreme will they come stock if not will they work well on them?
Thanks