PDA

View Full Version : Paint will not feed !!!???

polorboy
10-31-2001, 11:28 PM
Ok, I don't know if anyone has had this problem before but it just started happening to me. How do I explain this.... Well I chop paint but for a extremely strange reason. The paint gets stuck between the powerfeed tube and the chamber. It does not feed through the hole going from the power feed to the barrel chamber (in front of the nubbin). I will open the power feed up to let balls in the they will just stop halfway through the hole. It is almost like it shrunk and is too small. I am using the smallest bore diablo paint I can find and it is still doing it. Anyone ever have this problem and know why it might be happening?

froggie
11-01-2001, 09:47 AM
My only experience that gave me similar results was the fact that my nubbin had been bent a tad too far into the barrel and prevented the paintballs from feeding all the way in. The position change of the nubbin wasn't obvious at first glance but the consequences of it definitely were. I know this is an obvious answer but it's the only one I came across that made my mag act the same way as yours. Good luck to you! :)

Temo Vryce
11-01-2001, 09:52 AM
A friend of mine ran into this problem with his RT once. Something that you might want to check is to see if your barrel has twisted a little bit. This was causing the problem with his RT. You might also want to check you PF plug to make sure that it is turned to the correct angle. Hope this helps.