PDA

View Full Version : Message From President

daviselk
10-21-2004, 03:47 PM
We were just informed by the president that to alleviate over-crowding at the polls during the highly anticipated Presidential election, it is being expanded to 2 days. Republicans are asked to vote on Tuesday, Nov. 2 Democrats are asked to vote on Wednesday, Nov. 3 Thank you for your assistance. :)

mikeller1219
10-21-2004, 03:49 PM
alright thanks ill go ahead and mark that on my calender lol

PyRo
10-21-2004, 03:58 PM
What about the green party?

Kevmaster
10-21-2004, 04:11 PM
I'm also taking a scientific poll to see which party is larger...would republicans please drive during the day with their headlights ON and democrats please drive at night with their healights OFF...I'll be collecting data over the next three weeks...thanks!

Machina123
10-21-2004, 04:18 PM
I'm also taking a scientific poll to see which party is larger...would republicans please drive during the day with their headlights ON and democrats please drive at night with their healights OFF...I'll be collecting data over the next three weeks...thanks!

last time i heard that joke i fell off my pet dinosaur from laughin so hard.... when i originally heard that joke it was republicans at night with there lights off, which is how it should be.