PDA

View Full Version : hAIr trigger or p-blade?

master_alexander
10-21-2004, 04:36 PM
was just wondering if from what you know now what grip would you get, hAIr trigger or the p-blade? the hAIr is supposed to be more expenseve and the p-blade is supposed to be not as much quality as the hAIr so i was wondering how it levels out.

SlartyBartFast
10-21-2004, 04:51 PM
I either out yet? If not, I vote this one of the most useless polls ever. :rolleyes:

Seeing as the only people with a valid opinion on the two would be people that have tried BOTH. Seeing as so few have tried either, I doubt there's anyone qualified to make a judgement.

Bulldog
10-21-2004, 05:13 PM
Since neither is available.....^^What he said.

Halliday
10-21-2004, 05:20 PM
I'd get whatever grip is free.

Chronobreak
10-21-2004, 06:00 PM
yes kinda pointles since there not even close to a mag version being released.

and i know colins would be great qaulity but it is unfare at this point to say that the ptp version will be of lower quality.

i say buy w/e one comes out first at this point.

Automaggot68
10-21-2004, 06:11 PM
I can speak for q few of us, when I say i'm getting tired of these hAir threads.
I really am.
It's a waste of space, and it's only the NEW members who are doing this. There should be a :cuss: sticky talking about this.

master_alexander
10-21-2004, 06:13 PM
yeah that's why i said as of what you know now.

Chronobreak
10-21-2004, 06:14 PM
il second that..whos bright idea was it to remove the sticky from the hair thread anyways?

maybe we could post soemthing about it with a linkl to the thread saying this is all current info please no queston threads

btw as a mod on pbn in agd forum i can do w/e i want pretty much and run things how i would like this forum run and I made a similar thread a LONG time ago becasue off all the hair questions.

Automaggot68
10-21-2004, 06:22 PM

HOW many of us do you think know ANYTHING other than what has been hand fed to us, about it? How many of us have shot it?
Have you?
Your friends?
I certainly havent.

Hey, Alexander. Go Here (http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/posting.html)

SlartyBartFast
10-22-2004, 10:45 AM

Nobody knows SQUAT now. Hence the stupidity of asking for opinions.

teufelhunden
10-22-2004, 11:01 AM
So the PBlade is supposed to be lower quality? I ask, where did you hear this? Oh, one of the other worthless rumor threads? Same thing on pricing too, eh?

Good call. Unregister.

master_alexander
10-22-2004, 04:55 PM
So the PBlade is supposed to be lower quality? I ask, where did you hear this? Oh, one of the other worthless rumor threads? Same thing on pricing too, eh?

Good call. Unregister.

yeah so i was just wondering gosh don't be so mean i just wanted to know FROM THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT it's like a pre post to see which one is more popular

oh yeah and i like your name teufelhunden, you german devildog?

teufelhunden
10-22-2004, 05:07 PM
yeah so i was just wondering gosh don't be so mean i just wanted to know FROM THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT it's like a pre post to see which one is more popular

oh yeah and i like your name teufelhunden, you german devildog?

about 12 people have gotten their hands on a hAir and --nobody-- here except for fireblade has had their hands on a P-Blade.. and not for the 'Mag!! so no matter what you heard... it's probably not true!

No, I'm not German. Made this when I was going to enlist instead of going to school and doing ROTC.

Mosfet
10-22-2004, 05:22 PM
I'm going to make my own Electro-Pneu grip for my 68 Classic Mag.
Timmy SOB board, Cocker Pneus, Imp frame.

Screw both the Hair and p-blade. :P

master_alexander
10-23-2004, 07:16 PM

yeah good idea

SpecialBlend2786
10-23-2004, 07:19 PM

amen

master_alexander
11-15-2004, 12:17 AM
well, i decided i can't wait and there is supposed to be legal issues invloved (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=157035) i hope they are solved like everyone else does.

so lets play the waiting game !

rock on :headbang:

oh yeah ^ up ^

t33kyboy
11-15-2004, 12:22 AM
rock on!!

master_alexander
11-15-2004, 06:36 PM
annyone elso to rock on? :headbang:

Magglerock
11-15-2004, 08:49 PM
Neither - I want an Agg Mag