PDA

View Full Version : paintball team

god_of_hell
10-22-2004, 01:52 PM
hey guys I live in the los angeles are and im thinking of starting a paintball team.

are there any players thath live in the L.A area who are willing to start an AM team??

pretty far I have 4-5 people, you dont neeed to have an expensive marker, but must have it upgraded or electro. one of the person has a spyder electrick with up graids, so if you are willing to put the effort and play as a team post up your marker, age, and city and well meet to practice. :shooting:

No sKiLLz
10-22-2004, 02:31 PM
I hope by "AM" you don't mean amateur.

god_of_hell
10-22-2004, 03:31 PM
of course we all have to start somewere.

you have to build a team, you just cant go pro without having some type of tournament expirience. everything is a building block

Deep Sixx
10-22-2004, 03:34 PM
of course we all have to start somewere.

have to build a team you just cant go pro without having some time of tournament expirience. everything is a building block

:wow:

You DO NOT start out in Am! That is not a starting point... you'll get murdered! Am players have been playing for a LONG time, they'll destroy you before you even get out of the start box. You start in rookie. For God's sake, start in rookie.

sixx

BlackWeenie
10-22-2004, 03:37 PM
this is how the ladder goes (at least where i live) newbie->rookie->novice->amateur->pro. start in newbie man, you'll get murdered in am.

Echo419
10-22-2004, 03:48 PM
if ur gunna play in am can i have ur autograph? i think most of us besides calre ( :p ) are to agraid to play am :tard:

Titansu
10-23-2004, 11:46 AM
I hope by "AM" you don't mean amateur.

AM, FX, XM... not that interested. Now MP3/MP4 is where the REAL ballers go.

toolfan62
10-23-2004, 11:50 AM
ya start out in rookie dude, but isnt like in other things amatuer is the the beginning level?

tony3
10-23-2004, 12:02 PM
I think he's joking guys... :rolleyes:

MonsterMag
10-23-2004, 12:09 PM
this is how the ladder goes (at least where i live) newbie->rookie->novice->amateur->pro. start in newbie man, you'll get murdered in am.

how do you move up? the first tourney you win your rookie and then what? :confused:

I know this is a dumb qestion , but I want to know

tony3
10-23-2004, 12:22 PM
First off, theres no such division as "newbie". For local tournies, you can paly whatever you want, you can move up basically when you think you can, since they have no system of keeping track of your tournies. Move up when you think you are ready.

For national events, they have you in their computer and according to the number events your play and with what division team, they will give you a ranking. I'm not sure exactly how they do it and with what standards, but thats how it works.

daviselk
10-23-2004, 12:31 PM
As in "Newbie" i think he ment just being a noob team.

And i think that he just does not know how the lvls of team, rook, am, blah blah blah, go up, and that he thought AM was a starting point. But if i am wrong, well, Good Luck! i bet u'll do great :spit_take

BlackWeenie
10-23-2004, 03:30 PM
First off, theres no such division as "newbie". For local tournies, you can paly whatever you want, you can move up basically when you think you can, since they have no system of keeping track of your tournies. Move up when you think you are ready.

For national events, they have you in their computer and according to the number events your play and with what division team, they will give you a ranking. I'm not sure exactly how they do it and with what standards, but thats how it works.

ya where i live there actually is a newbie division... pretty much all of the non-national tourneys (MR is national, etc) in canada have a newbie division.