PDA

View Full Version : Which candidate is the flip-flopper?

Meph
10-22-2004, 02:14 PM
I'm not really sure, I know one of the two has been pegged as a flip-flopper. Can't remember.

Ah, I remember now. Bush is the Flip-Flopper! (http://www.americanprogressaction.org/site/pp.asp?c=klLWJcP7H&b=118263)

wad04
10-22-2004, 03:35 PM
you should really reconsider where you read your news from. instead of a radical left wing web page you should try an actuall news web site. also a lot of those claims are completley un true.

splatattack33
10-22-2004, 03:43 PM
rofl your a :tard: and youve got it worng kerry is flip flopper

HoppysMag
10-22-2004, 03:44 PM
ha aha ahahahahahah wow. gay

LittlePaintballBoy
10-22-2004, 03:47 PM
http://seanbonner.com/flipflop/02.html

wad04
10-22-2004, 03:48 PM
when you have a candidate with a 20 year long record of anti guns, nuke freeze bans, you know something is wrong when you see him try and hunt turkey.

Jack_Dubious
10-22-2004, 03:57 PM
Kerry is a flip flop.

Bush is just a flop.

:rofl:
JDub

Head knight of Ni
10-22-2004, 04:14 PM
you should really reconsider where you read your news from. instead of a radical left wing web page you should try an actuall news web site. also a lot of those claims are completley un true.

Yes watch FOX News :rolleyes:

-=Squid=-
10-22-2004, 04:39 PM
Yes watch FOX News :rolleyes:
I will turn your sarcasm into seriousness and say: Yes, watch Fox news,

Hasty8
10-22-2004, 04:55 PM
Okay, the gloves come off.

First Kerry trys to avoid entering Vietnam by requesting an education deferment. He is rejected. So he enlists. Then, after serving a short term he comes home and betrays the very soldiers he was serving with. BTW - the North Vietnamese loved Kerry (and Fonda). They often used his "wintersoldier" accusations as reasoning for their rancid treatment of out
POW's.

In all honesty, too argue about who has more "flip-flops" is just plain stupid in my opinion. Politicians will simply say whatever they need to get the job done and that's a fact.

Putting that whole issue aside there are plenty of other reason to hate John Kerry:

Kerry is a war criminal. By his own words, his Swift boat came under enemy fire and the other men on his boat opened fire. He steered toward the bank where the enemy position was and beached the boat. (reckless) Then he jumps ashore (stupid) and chases down the unarmed and wounded enemy soldier behind a hut and finishes him off.

That's a war crime.

Kerry is also a traitor. US Code and the Unirom Code of Miltary Justice holds that no civilian shall enter into negotiations on behalf of the US. Kerry did just that when he (and Fonda) met with Madame Bin of the PRC in Paris.

Kerry is also useless in a time of emergency.

Kerry, on July 8th said the following on "Larry King Live"

KERRY: I was in the Capitol. We'd just had a meeting -- we'd just come into a leadership meeting in Tom Daschle's office, looking out at the Capitol. And as I came in, Barbara Boxer and Harry Reid were standing there, and we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon. And then word came from the White House, they were evacuating, and we were to evacuate, and so we immediately began the evacuation.

Now, the official timeline of those crashes are as follow.
Second plane hits WTC @ 9:03AM.
Bush is addressing the nation @ 9:31AM
Pentagon is hit @ 4:43AM.

By his own words Kerry (and the rest of the Democratic leadership) sat in a dazed stupor for 40 minutes while this country faced it's greatest attack since Pearl Harbor.

July 8th "Larry King Live" (http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0407/08/lkl.00.html)

Also, Kerry supports issuing control of the US Armed Forces to the UN.

Also, Democrats have a notorious disliking of the military. Clinton managed to destroy an essentailly well trained, equipped and motivated military simply for his own whims. Clinton sent our armed forces out on more "peace-keeping" missions than any other President. In fact, the number was 46 I believe.

Between Clinton taking office and the end of WWII our forces had been sent out on "peace-keeping" missions only 6-8 times.

Finally, a last reason to simply be wary of all Democrats is the Jimmy "Will never go away" Carter.

Had Carter actually showed some intestinal fortitude and supported the Shah of IRan (instead of stabbing him in the back) and essentially forcing him to abdicate so Komainey (I have no clue how to spell that freaks name) could take over then the Middle East would be a far different creature then it is today.

Now, Bush. Yes, I disagree with a majority of his positions, however, there are a few key facts you cannot ignore.

On the whole, worldwide terrorism has been reduced by 44% (I'll have to find the link for that) and there have been almost zero terrorist attacks on US entities worldwide. While Clinton was in office? 8 including one on our soil.

Saddams regime - only 9 of the 52 most wanted members are still listed as "at large". The rest have been either captured or killed.

Libya - Has opened it's doors to us and has dropped their weapons program.

North Korea - is starting to show signs of a willingness to talk.

Kerry had it right all along. Kerry is the wrong man at the wrong time in the wrong place.

I wouldn't trust Kerry to clean up after my dog.

Rooster
10-22-2004, 05:01 PM
Awww, little liberal gets owned. Poor little guy. He's not to blame for his ignorance, its society's fault.

Albinonewt
10-22-2004, 06:18 PM
Kerry isn't a flip flopper!

He votes one thing for 20 years and then lies about it. Perfectly consistant!

dj89
10-22-2004, 06:27 PM
www.jibjab.com

this land

LittlePaintballBoy
10-22-2004, 06:28 PM
;)

Meph
10-22-2004, 06:43 PM
you should really reconsider where you read your news from.

Actually more in point of the thread was to show that Kerry might switch his view, but so doesn't Bush. It's not like people don't change, but you'd be foolish to believe the propaganda that one candidate "flip-flops" and the other doesn't. Both are politicians, they look out for their own interests not ours... so don't expect otherwise.

To stumble on a question and unsure where you stand, THAT'S really flip-floppin. However give people time to change, experience different parts of life that effects them, and their views can change. And because of that a person is labeled a flip-flopper? That's just :tard:

Meph
10-22-2004, 06:44 PM
I will turn your sarcasm into seriousness and say: Yes, watch Fox news,

Watch CNN and Fox News at the same time, hopefully in return it'll balance each other out.

bornl33t
10-22-2004, 06:49 PM
Political threads are starting to get anoying. I don't flaunt my opinions please don't flaunt .... well others in disquise as yours

Meph
10-22-2004, 06:53 PM
By his own words Kerry (and the rest of the Democratic leadership) sat in a dazed stupor for 40 minutes while this country faced it's greatest attack since Pearl Harbor.

On the whole, worldwide terrorism has been reduced by 44% (I'll have to find the link for that) and there have been almost zero terrorist attacks on US entities worldwide. While Clinton was in office? 8 including one on our soil.

Okay, about 9/11. Kerry sat in a stupor, fine. He was in shock. I think its :tard: of him to have done that but oh well I can't control his actions. But it sure beats Bush reading about a goat in school to some 16 2md graders. And in according to Bush's own words... Comments made by the President on this day. At 9:01am the President stated…

"And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I used to fly myself, and I said, 'There's one terrible pilot.' And I said, 'It must have been a horrible accident.' But I was whisked off from there -- I didn't have much time to think about it."

Bush could not have possibly seen the first plane (American Airlines Flight 11) hit the World Trade Center, because the only video showing this was not shown on television till later in the day. So how could he have possibly seen this? Please explain this Hasty8.

Kerry might've been in a stupor, but how could our President see television coverage of something that wasn't covered yet? Is he psychic, was it a conspiracy, or what? I'd like to see what ya gots to say.

Oh and I might add that even after being told about the attacks during the story he continued with the story for another 7 minutes (some people say 16 but I'll low-ball it to what other reports say of 7min). Guess reading to 2nd graders has higher priority than addressing a nation under a terrorist attack.

Meph
10-22-2004, 06:59 PM
liberal

Word gets used way too easily these days. It no longer has any real meaning, it's more of an insult than a stance. I'd suggest you learn what the term means and how to use it before tossing it out.

I don't know of any actual liberals who are for gun control and for the death penalty (which I am for). Not to mention I think we should practice the death penalty on Michael Moore for a blatant butchering of the word "documentary."

lather
10-22-2004, 07:10 PM
Watch CNN and Fox News at the same time, hopefully in return it'll balance each other out.

Best. Advice. Yet.

Listen to all sources possible with some degree of cynicism and with some basic understanding of each source's agenda and you'll do okay.

Rush Limbaugh and Al Franken are at both ends of the political spectrum and since both are blustering idiots, the middle ground between them has to be correct! :)