PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Does Tom actually own more than one shirt?

cphilip
11-01-2001, 01:31 PM
Always the same light blue denim shirt. Guys and Gals I am about to conclude it's true. See all the pictures of him? See any other shirt? I rest my case...

Oh and notice Jon in the same shirt? So does AO only have one shirt and they take turns wearing it? Or is Jon just sucking up to the boss and dressing alike? Ya gotta wonder huh?

These are the kinds of things that run through my mind. Scary eh?

:cool:

Nitroduck
11-01-2001, 02:16 PM
www.spectrashift.com has pictures of tom with a sweater...I think the kind of shirts/sweaters he's wearing shows his general mood. If its a light blue denim shirt, it must be time to work. If its a wool sweater, its time for learning , ect. Im just assuming that Tom is the biggest fan of mood/clothing cordination.

cphilip
11-01-2001, 02:25 PM
I think your on to something there nitro! Its his style! And you were the first one brave enough to contribute to this tongue in cheek discussion.

You know what would be fun? All you guys going up to the open house...All find you a light blue denim shirt and everyone wear it the same day. Kind of like the TK Signature look. And get us a group picture of everyone wearing the same Shirt at AGD. I would almost pay for a picture of all the AO members in a TK Shirt. And when we get a Logo up lets make up a bunch of TK Shirt with it on. we will adopt the look for AO!!!!

(you guys all know I am kidding on this right...just giving Tom a hard time...well not actually kidding on the group shirt wear thing as I think that would be cool but...)

graycie
11-01-2001, 02:37 PM
i did see tom wearing a agd black sweatshirt at cup along with his usual blue denim shirt. robagd on the other hand seems to all ways wear the same blue shirt everytime i see him. :p

Lord Vader
11-01-2001, 02:41 PM
I go for College Rules of Wardrobe...

Find something clean and put it on.

cphilip
11-01-2001, 02:47 PM
AH HA! gracie... so even with the Sweat shirt the same denim shirt is still there huh? Interesting...

shartley
11-01-2001, 02:59 PM
I would be game for the "everyone dress with Light Blue Denim Shirt" thing! I have a couple just like it. :D

I also have a light blue denim shirt with a HUGE TAZ in Dallas Cowboys Uniform on the back too! HeeHee I know pbtaz would LOVE to get his hands on it. :D

BobCon
11-01-2001, 03:24 PM
You have to remember that Tom has to depend on dead beat paintballers to make a living. How about we start a collection to buy him some new shirts :)

Lord Vader
11-01-2001, 03:28 PM
I think he wears multiple outfits that all look alike so he can spend that extra brainpower on automaggin rather than choosing clothes, like Einstein.

cphilip
11-01-2001, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by BobCon
You have to remember that Tom has to depend on dead beat paintballers to make a living. How about we start a collection to buy him some new shirts :)

Good point. That might be it. Everyone wanting free stuff huh? Good idea... sounds like a Christmas Present idea to me.

nutz
11-01-2001, 03:42 PM
lol start a fund for him im sure every body has a dollar or two!!

zvanut
11-01-2001, 03:43 PM
hehe, here is a pic from the AGD site

shartley
11-01-2001, 03:44 PM
Yes! Good idea. :D

And I think I know just the right type of shirt to buy him! This may be a shot in the dark.. but how about a few light blue denim shirts? I am sure he could always use a couple of those.

Oh, and I heard something the other day... someone said the secret to the E-Mag had something to do with the trigger... or something like that. ;)

:D :D :D

BobCon
11-01-2001, 03:51 PM
Naah Tom needs some nice Hawian shirts Maybe we should look around and see if we can find him a second job somewhere Maybe bussing at the BK Lounge I wonder if he could do 11 tables per second

zvanut
11-01-2001, 03:53 PM
Tom definetley needs some Hawaiian Shirts :)

graycie
11-01-2001, 04:00 PM
tom kaye in hawaiian shirt.......makes me think of magnum pi

BobCon
11-01-2001, 04:31 PM
Tom Kaye Tom Sellic ?? Hey Gracie are you after an extreme ?? :)

MajorDamage
11-01-2001, 04:46 PM
Maybe I'll pick Tom up some cool shirts the next time I go to Hot Topic. You think Tom would like a cool punk wardrobe? I think Tom would look good in a cool flame shirt, with some bondage pants! Oh and that picture zvanut posted was <B>NOT</B> Tom Kaye. That was Bizaro-Tom from the Bizaro-Universe(like on Superman!), and that version of Tom always wears one of those sweaters instead of his usual denim shirt! THATS IT!

ENDO!

Riot[Z-Grip]
11-01-2001, 05:25 PM
Actually.... Tom needs a Rancid T-Shirt, a 3-row 1-inch spike bracelet and blue bondage SHORTS with yellow reflective straps. If you go punk, you do it right.

-Riot

zads27
11-01-2001, 06:40 PM
Not only does Tom have more than one shirt, he has an apron!! *giggles wildly*
http://www.spectrashift.com/tower1b.jpg

graycie
11-01-2001, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by IWannaRiot979
Actually.... Tom needs a Rancid T-Shirt, a 3-row 1-inch spike bracelet and blue bondage SHORTS with yellow reflective straps. If you go punk, you do it right.

-Riot

whoa......how do we get from tom looking like magnum pi to looking like 2E barber?

MajorDamage
11-01-2001, 08:39 PM
LOL!

ENDO!

FooTemps
11-01-2001, 08:42 PM
I think we should buy Tom a pink polo and yellow slacks!

graycie
11-01-2001, 09:17 PM
denim shirt ===> agd sweatshirt ===> sweater ===> magnum pi ===> 2e barber ===> old guy living in miami

mattyfatty182
11-01-2001, 09:52 PM
With a land yacht...lol

AGD
11-01-2001, 10:37 PM
Just so you all can have MORE fun at my expense here are two extremes:

http://www.automags.org/~TomAGD/jl.jpg
Tom in a tie, but the bigger question is who am I with and why are we smiling?

http://www.automags.org/~TomAGD/tk.jpg
And making a fashion statement in khakis and shorts!

All this fashion sense and I can make guns too.....

AGD

zvanut
11-01-2001, 10:39 PM
and why is the word machine guns behind u?

zads27
11-01-2001, 11:12 PM
The sign says "Weapons Training" or whatnot, so it's probably AGD's military work of training with perfect circle paintballs, sydarms, etc etc,.

Hahaha, you're hillarious Tom.

I don't get how your work on your Spectra Shift project and be AGD man at once. And I thought I have a lot of work to do, here in college.

MajorDamage
11-01-2001, 11:50 PM
LOL! Is it just me, or does that picture with the suit look like one of those life sized celebrity cutouts? lol! It looks like he's just 2-dimensional! lol! And the tie looks like there is a chunk of it missing! HOO HA! hehe.

ENDO!

FooTemps
11-01-2001, 11:53 PM
Tom does look 2d in the first pic...

BobCon
11-01-2001, 11:58 PM
HHmmm could it be true Tom is just a 2D cut out? Have all the people that think they have met him just been hit in the head by to many paint balls??
Maybe we should start a poll is Tom a real person or a cut out figure :)

FooTemps
11-02-2001, 12:00 AM
Lol...Tom is a cut out figure that can move and build paintball guns...lol...

BobCon
11-02-2001, 12:03 AM
Sounds like you have been shot in the head by to many paintballs Footemps :)

FooTemps
11-02-2001, 12:08 AM
LOL! Tom told me his secret when I was flying next to his airplane on my magic fish...

AGD
11-02-2001, 01:10 AM
Ok now tell me this, who is the REAL Tom Kaye????

http://www.automags.org/~TomAGD/TOMa.JPG

http://www.automags.org/~TomAGD/TOM2.JPG

http://www.automags.org/~TomAGD/TOM3.JPG

This is done by cutting your picture down the middle and mirroring it over.

AGD

FooTemps
11-02-2001, 01:13 AM
They're all imposters!!! They're not the 2d tom kaye I met when I was riding my magic fishie!!! lol j/k

That's a neat trick. Photoshopped it?

BobCon
11-02-2001, 01:16 AM
Nope this is just another carboard cutout

cphilip
11-02-2001, 06:59 AM
This has realy taken on a life of its own huh? OK so he does have a wardrobe...

(And thank goodness a good sense of humor!):D

RobAGD
11-02-2001, 09:57 AM
http://www.robagd.com/misc/rob-mirror.jpg

Something tells me I did something wrong here :)

-Robert

JanStah
11-02-2001, 10:10 AM
It looks like someone's decked you in the lower two of your four eyes...

Have you been in a fight recently or something?

<grin>

Jan.

graycie
11-02-2001, 04:32 PM
damnit hoover! i told you that pic scared me enough the first time

zvanut
11-02-2001, 10:49 PM
uh oh, dontr make me get out my pics of black and miscue...

oh well here they r

zvanut
11-02-2001, 10:51 PM
lets try black

zvanut
11-02-2001, 10:52 PM
Miscue took over my computer... Oh NO!!!!!!

hobbes
11-03-2001, 03:08 AM
No way, I have the perfect wardrobe for Tom: Underneath is soemthing he'd say in the outfit

On Monday:Black cargo pants with a yellow "anti-system," or "anarchy" t-shirt with a black overcoat "Screw the system"

Tuesday:green toymachine "cat" tshirt with brown pants (Ed Templeten style all the way) "Lets pull soem backside 580 twister grinders radical dudes!!!"

Wednesday: white khakis and a white t with a plaid overshirt "You wanna fight toughguy? I make guns!"

Thursday:Purple vevlvet pants, l/s tshirt, and robe "Come, join my cult..."

Friday: "Phat rave pants (orange), a huge green tshirt, a yellow poofy vest, and a million necklaces and bracelets, everything is blacklight reflective. "Rave on!!!! Play the music scratchmaster!!"

Saturday: stonewashed denim jeans, a sweatshirt with part of the neck over one elbow, leg warmers, original Reeboks, and a phat headband. Can't forget the mullet. Pure 80's style. "Shes a maniac, MANIAC, ont he dance floor, and shes dancing like she's never danced before."

Sunday: a smile

-Nick