PDA

View Full Version : Need 'Event' Idea's For Party / Keggar

OysterBoy
10-22-2004, 10:59 PM
Alright, party coming up on the 29th and I'm thinking we should maybe do some things which we will enjoy, then regret, then laugh about later. Things like chugging gallon's of milk (Thanks, AO :)) and such, but I need some more ideas.

Alchohol WILL be served, as well as 'ganja', although nothing illegal... or no more than the current plans are.

Anything at all.

People Who Have Contributed To This Thread:
Teufelhunden

-=Squid=-
10-22-2004, 11:00 PM
Idiot.

OysterBoy
10-22-2004, 11:02 PM
Your looking for the 1ofkind Popularity post, few threads down.

-=Squid=-
10-22-2004, 11:04 PM
In which case, previous statement retracted.

Nice work.

OysterBoy
10-22-2004, 11:07 PM
Correct as you may be, that was spam.

C'mon, someone suggest we drink anti-freeze..

ScatterPlot
10-22-2004, 11:14 PM
Alchohol WILL be served...

Dude...

you're 14.

Grow up.

I'm 18 and have never drunk anything alcoholic, and I know for a FACT that that has been a wise decision.

OysterBoy
10-22-2004, 11:21 PM
Dude...

you're 14.

Grow up.

I'm 18 and have never drunk anything alcoholic, and I know for a FACT that that has been a wise decision.

By not having any experience with alcohol (or anything, for that matter) you can't make an informed decision. Plain and simple; you are not in a position to make that statement. http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif.

I'm not saying any form of alcohol is good, and I don't condone heavy consumption under any circumstance.. but lighten up. My main priority is to make a good living for myself, followed by the goal of living well. By that, I mean I want to have experiences, and memories which, while idiotic, are story's I can pass on, maybe even giving a good lesson while I do so.

Bertmcmahan = killjoy.

Koosh
10-22-2004, 11:36 PM
Ok fine then...

Having plenty of experience with Alcohol...

You're 14. Is it that hard to wait 4 years until your in college so you can drink yourself stupid?

Besides you'd only need a 6 pack if your 14... just a waste of beer if you get a keg.

teufelhunden
10-22-2004, 11:38 PM
Dude...

you're 14.

Grow up.

Like ^^ said, you can't make an informed decision without knowing all sides. That's like saying a Timmy is better than a Trix and you've never shot a Trix before.

That said, if you're not an idiot, alcohol won't be a bad thing.

OysterBoy
10-23-2004, 12:22 PM
Thanks teuf, I guess you either understand or you dont.

This thread has really gone off track... noone has any memories of a particularily fun party that they wish to share?

lord1234
10-23-2004, 12:28 PM
out of curiosity are your parents buying the kegs? Do you know that if anything happens after the party related to drunkenness your parents get to be held criminally liable? Aren't you excited about your parents going to jail...jeezus when I was 14 I drank...but I never dreamed of having a "keggar"(btw its spelled Kegger) at my place....now, thats a different story...but regardless...you are an idiot.

tony3
10-23-2004, 12:28 PM
If you need to ask an online forum about alcohol/parties with alcohol, you shouldn't be drinking in the first place.

OysterBoy
10-23-2004, 12:39 PM
I really didn't think the details were important..

Bush party in a town 20 minutes away called burford; few houses, its more rural. We have a trained 'nurse' who is always at the parties, which is pretty handy. Always about 600 cell phones so no problem as far as emergencies go. Where we are getting the alcohol from is neither your business, nor the intent of the thread. Back on track, guys.

AcemanPB
10-23-2004, 12:47 PM
If you need to ask an online forum about alcohol/parties with alcohol, you shouldn't be drinking in the first place.

Bingo, do you even know how to tap a keg or anything about them in the first place? And 14? I thinks thats a little young to be throwing a kegger, shouldn't you be playing Pokemon or something?

From my experiences (still in HS) drinking in High School is kind of stupid. I mean I'll down a few cold ones if they have them at a party. But the majority of the people who drink have like 4 beers and run around being "drunk." They thinks its cool to get poop-faced drunk but don't want to deal with hangovers and stuff so they'll drink a few and pretend to be drunk just so they can talk about how wasted they were the next day. From my personal experiences if you really get wasted you won't be bragging about it the next day because you either won't remeber it or you'll still be puking your guts out.

Ok my rant is done, save the money you for the keg and go by some root beer or something.

who_311
10-23-2004, 12:48 PM
Alchohol WILL be served, as well as 'ganja', although nothing illegal...
Anything at all.
You do realize that weed (or 'ganja' :rolleyes: ) is illegal right? Alcohol is too in these circumstances, you're 14. Have you drank/gotten drunk before? Whos comin to this party? All your 14 year old friends? Alcohol is not intended for a 14 year old, good lord man. Your liver isnt developed at all! That is why they have the 21+ law (19+ in canada). Anyways, your life is your life, Ill let you make your mistakes and learn from them. If you want to get drunk and smoke weed at 14, i guess go ahead. Do your parents know all this? I am not anti-alcohol/anything really, but when your 14, good lord. Anyway, Ive got one more thing to say/emphasize...

YOU'RE 14!!!

-Alex

teufelhunden
10-23-2004, 12:53 PM
Set up a ruit tourney that won't start until after a few hours of partying so there's no sober sally's ruining it.

Play kings.

Build a funnel the length of a staircase and wrap it around the banister. Toss three beers in there and see how it goes.

And Ace, same thing happens at college. A cup of jungle juice or 3 beers and a number of people are "smashed." Bah. Anyway, the light from the computer is bugging my eyes, if ya know what i mean :cheers:

OysterBoy
10-23-2004, 12:55 PM
... I have never been so insulted by a thread on AO.

Generalization. That seems to be the fad among these members.

It's assumed that;
This is my first party in which alcohol is present
I am stupid (IE, the masses / you)
I am irresponsible (IE the masses / you)

All of these things make an ******* of both of us. You for assuming it, and me for replying. Thanks AO.

The problem is that you are incapable of seeing past my age. Why do you think age restrictions are enforced? Because the masses / you don't have the mental capacity to control yourselves, and so instead of selling alcohol on a case by case basis (Meaning, they see if you can put two words together), they just generalize and slap an 18+ (Differ's in some areas) on the item. Because of you (Yes you, the masses) responsible people who enjoy a cold one every now and then are being reprimanded. I'm all for the age restrictions though; you / the masses don't deserve rights, and because of my age, it's assumed that I don't either. So I find a way, and we have alcohol. Just because you were a stupid pug at my age does not make ME a stupid pug. So please, respect where respect is due.

lord1234
10-23-2004, 01:07 PM
your age is important as your liver is not properly developed yet....

numbskull

die...in a fire.

OysterBoy
10-23-2004, 01:09 PM
die...in a fire.

Thats very clever, come up with that one /yourself?

Again, I know when to quit, in all likely hood I'll either drink till I drop (7 or 8) or I'm too baked to drink anymore. My health is pretty much the only argument you have, and its nulled by the fact I am aware of my limits.

BACK ON TRACK please and thank you.

who_311
10-23-2004, 01:10 PM
... I have never been so insulted by a thread on AO.

Generalization. That seems to be the fad among these members.

It's assumed that;
This is my first party in which alcohol is present
I am stupid (IE, the masses / you)
I am irresponsible (IE the masses / you)

All of these things make an ******* of both of us. You for assuming it, and me for replying. Thanks AO.

The problem is that you are incapable of seeing past my age. Why do you think age restrictions are enforced? Because the masses / you don't have the mental capacity to control yourselves, and so instead of selling alcohol on a case by case basis (Meaning, they see if you can put two words together), they just generalize and slap an 18+ (Differ's in some areas) on the item. Because of you (Yes you, the masses) responsible people who enjoy a cold one every now and then are being reprimanded. I'm all for the age restrictions though; you / the masses don't deserve rights, and because of my age, it's assumed that I don't either. So I find a way, and we have alcohol. Just because you were a stupid pug at my age does not make ME a stupid pug. So please, respect where respect is due.

Dude, like i said before, there are health reasons behind making age restrictions. Your liver just isn't as developed. You can damage it WAY easier and quicker than an older person. I would see past your age if there wasnt the possibility of alcohol poisoning, which Ive seen 2 people die from. Im not trying harp on you or anything, Im just tryin to tell you that alcohol is restricted for a reason. Same thing with 'ganja' (god that sounds stupid), I would suggest waiting on that stuff. Im not anti-anything but seriously, that stuff can change people, and lead them to other stuff, Im not tryin to sound like a douche or anything, but seriously, you're only 14.

Alright, thats the end of my rant.

-alex

lord1234
10-23-2004, 01:11 PM
hahah 7 or 8 hahahahah hahahahahah

where is thordic when we need him?

Koosh
10-23-2004, 01:11 PM
Mainly its because you haven't anwered our questions... meaning you can't read, and therefore don't deserve alcohol, or you don't want to answer them.

Who's party is it?

Where are your parents during all this?

Ganja is legal in canada, eh?

Oh, and remember... Drinking and riding bikes is the number one killer of 13-15 year olds. Please, friends dont let friends drink and ride.

Will Wood
10-23-2004, 01:15 PM
First of all, age? Who gives a crap about age? I think it is about the maturity. I've gone to plenty of partys with people around the age of 14 years old present, in a age group much higher than that. But they can fit in because they are more mature. And in the case of most girls, they look like they are at least 18 o0.

Second of all, the freindly corner of AO is not the place to be asking for advice IMO.

That being said...

Just make sure there's always something to do, and being able to do it at anytime.
Try not to have it so the party divides up into groups, at least not till after some people have called it a night and things are dying down.

And... never allow a person to be bored. Always have stuff happening.

OysterBoy
10-23-2004, 01:17 PM
As far as marijuana goes, I'm a regular user. Illegal, yes, but I'm not going to shift blame if I am caught. Its just seomthing I do. Interesting note; I have a 97 in my drawing & sculpture (freeform) class, and most of my pieces are weed influenced. Just in case anyone doubts my mental stability, I'll reiterate what my top priority is.

-Make a good living for myself. Its my responsibility to make a good life for myself, and to make sure I'm not on the streets waiting to die.

I have a plan for life, and small party's are just speed-bumps on the way. As you may be able to tell, I am well versed, (honours english) and I know my way around the keyboard. I have the 3 most important tools at my expense; Linguistic skills, Youth, and understanding of technology. I will NOT **** it up, so please, the sympathy (While apreciated) is not needed.

Could we please stop arguing ethics? I fear my under-developed bladder will give way. :rofl: (Yes, I know you said liver.. its a joke)

Evil Preacher
10-23-2004, 01:19 PM
BACK ON TRACK please and thank you.

Ok, back on track... You are 14 years old... Go to Chuck E. Cheese and play some video games.

OysterBoy
10-23-2004, 01:22 PM
Mainly its because you haven't anwered our questions... meaning you can't read, and therefore don't deserve alcohol, or you don't want to answer them.

Who's party is it?

Where are your parents during all this?

Ganja is legal in canada, eh?

Oh, and remember... Drinking and riding bikes is the number one killer of 13-15 year olds. Please, friends dont let friends drink and ride.

I feel I've answered your inquiries well enough, but just to reiterate;

It is a social gathering, in an empty lot a mile from the nearest house.

I have no idea where my mother will be, as she lives a good 3 hours away. My dad will be at work, and he knows about this party. In the past, we have had discussions about substances and the harm they cause. He knows I smoke weed and is ok with it.

Marijuana is not legal in Canada; the laws are just not strictly enforced.

OysterBoy
10-23-2004, 01:25 PM
Ok, this has gone on long enough. I am confident in saying that I am far more intelligent then S E V E R A L of you. "Go play some video games at chuck e cheese's". Can you not read? Have you bothered reading any of what I have said?

I know what it is. I see teens everyday that make me cringe just hearing them talk; no mind in that skull at all. The problem is, it seems, they grow up and get access to a public forum. I see where I sit now; far above several of AO's members.

-=Squid=-
10-23-2004, 01:25 PM
hahah 7 or 8 hahahahah hahahahahah

where is thordic when we need him?
... Off making fun of you at his forums.

Koosh
10-23-2004, 01:29 PM
So now basically you feel that because you are "smarter" then some people, that some laws don't apply to you?

Must be nice...

OysterBoy
10-23-2004, 01:30 PM
Laws apply to me, and I obey them. Because I understand WHY they are in place. Smarter then people? You bet. I am able to say this by how they post; total lack of reasoning, which is the first sign of ignorance.

HoboJudge
10-23-2004, 01:33 PM
I have a plan for life, and small party's are just speed-bumps on the way. As you may be able to tell, I am well versed, (honours english) and I know my way around the keyboard. I have the 3 most important tools at my expense; Linguistic skills, Youth, and understanding of technology. I will NOT **** it up, so please, the sympathy (While apreciated) is not needed.

Ohhh, he's in honors English! Well, that changes everything :rolleyes:.

OysterBoy
10-23-2004, 01:35 PM
Ohhh, he's in honors English! Well, that changes everything :rolleyes:.

Hey, you've figured out how to use the Quote tags. Congratulations, hobojudge.

who_311
10-23-2004, 01:41 PM
Ok, this has gone on long enough. I am confident in saying that I am far more intelligent then S E V E R A L of you. "Go play some video games at chuck e cheese's". Can you not read? Have you bothered reading any of what I have said?

I know what it is. I see teens everyday that make me cringe just hearing them talk; no mind in that skull at all. The problem is, it seems, they grow up and get access to a public forum. I see where I sit now; far above several of AO's members.
Are you tryin to say that your smarter than me? I'm sure you cringe when you hear a teen talk because you're just the smartest person ever aren't you? You just think because your in 'honour english', you're just better than all others alive. People like you disgust me.

I bet I could kill you in a guitar match, thats the same as your use of the english language, its just a skill. Im not going to go on a board and say Im better than everyone else because of it though. So before you go off and say you're more intellegent, or better than someone else, just stop. Everyone has something, DO NOT say you are better than any living thing EVER, because YOU ARE NOT. Sorry, I usually dont get mad at people, Im a very peaceful person, but people like you make me sick.

I can't believe im yellin at a 14 year old on the internet. Arguin over the internet sucks hehe.

Well, sinse im dumm i gonna go sit in a crner an try to reed, can yoo help mee? :rolleyes:

teufelhunden
10-23-2004, 01:41 PM
Power hours too. A shot of beer a minute for an hour. That'll hook me up decently, and I'm a big guy. Enjoy.

You could have funnel races.. it's so good when it hits your lips!

DRUNKEN TWISTER! make it a series.. play with, say, 4 people.. first one to drop takes off 3 articles of clothing, second 2, third 1... OMG, STRIP DRUNKEN TWISTER!!

OysterBoy
10-23-2004, 01:44 PM
Are you tryin to say that your smarter than me? I'm sure you cringe when you hear a teen talk because you're just the smartest person ever aren't you? You just think because your in 'honour english', you're just better than all others alive. People like you disgust me.

I bet I could kill you in a guitar match, thats the same as your use of the english language, its just a skill. Im not going to go on a board and say Im better than everyone else because of it though. So before you go off and say you're more intellegent, or better than someone else, just stop. Everyone has something, DO NOT say you are better than any living thing EVER, because YOU ARE NOT. Sorry, I usually dont get mad at people, Im a very peaceful person, but people like you make me sick.

I can't believe im yellin at a 14 year old on the internet. Arguin over the internet sucks hehe.

Well, sinse im dumm i gonna go sit in a crner an try to reed, can yoo help mee? :rolleyes:

The problem is, skill in language is a skill that you can use every single minute, and there is much more to gain. Not that impressive guitar licks go unnoticed..

The comment about me being smarter was my way of generalizing.. so either its a double standard (Your allowed to make assumptions, but Im not), or you can't quite understand what I am saying.

HoboJudge
10-23-2004, 01:45 PM
Hey, you've figured out how to use the Quote tags. Congratulations, hobojudge.

:confused: Yeah, I have. Great job making a response that addressed what I mentioned in the post.

OysterBoy
10-23-2004, 01:47 PM
:confused: Yeah, I have. Great job making a response that addressed what I mentioned in the post.

Firsly; it was in regards to your misused quote tags which you eventually fixed. I didn't see anything in your actual post which was worth a retort or joke.

who_311
10-23-2004, 01:55 PM
The problem is, skill in language is a skill that you can use every single minute, and there is much more to gain. Not that impressive guitar licks go unnoticed..

The comment about me being smarter was my way of generalizing.. so either its a double standard (Your allowed to make assumptions, but Im not), or you can't quite understand what I am saying.
I may not quite understand what your saying, but see, Im saying that different people have different priorities in life. I put more priority in my music than my language skills, which I think Ive got down pretty well, i mean, I am speakin english right now, so its all good. If you want me to get into it further, I could say musical skills take more than language, because speakin has rules already layed out for you, and music is an open canvas. I can improvise and make up something that hasnt heard before(highly unlikely that it hasnt been heard before, you get the point). Also, I dont care if you were generalizing, Im tryin to say that saying you are smarter than anyone is idiotic. No person has the right to say that.

-Alex

PS-I was in "honors english" from like 5-9th grade, so what? I understand english quite well, I just dont care about proper english though, I talk like I want to talk. I was in 'honors art' and 'honors science' for some of those years too. Ive been 2 grades ahead in math since 7th grade, so what? Ive played trumpet in 1st seat in the highest band since 5th grade, so what? It doesnt make me better than anyone else.

OysterBoy
10-23-2004, 02:02 PM
Conflict of opinions; I respect the fact that you have mastered your craft. Now, what I meant was, I am not a typical teenager who has no direction and seeks mindless entertainment. You have made your point; honours grades are not exclusive. Being better at something then another person, by definition, does make you better, atleast, in that specific area. When I say I have more intelligence (By they way, that comment was never directed at you, so this argument is baseless), I am saying that in the art of mind, I am superior. Simple, as you said, it does not make me better then another person (Nor did I say it did), it just means I have the bonus of responsibility and moral reason at a younger age then you (not YOU) may have.

wes
10-23-2004, 02:10 PM
the Boy Just Wants Some Cigs, Eh!

personman
10-23-2004, 04:59 PM
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Cirrhosis.
Cirrhosis who?
Cirrhosis at the age of 24.

-=Squid=-
10-23-2004, 05:15 PM
This thread would be better if everybody would shut up.

mcveighr
10-23-2004, 05:45 PM
Dont you hate people that share their entire life with an online forum full of people theyve never met.

This just in, we dont care, and as he said if you need to ask, you shouldnt be drinking.

mcveighr
10-23-2004, 05:46 PM
And honours english? What a joke, you can pass that if you know how to read. Thats not even high school is it?

97 in an art class? You must be a genius.

OysterBoy
10-23-2004, 06:26 PM
And honours english? What a joke, you can pass that if you know how to read. Thats not even high school is it?

97 in an art class? You must be a genius.

Thanks for skimming through the thread, dumbass. I KNOW that honours english is cake, I was using it as an example of how I am intelligent for those who aren't quite smart enough to understand what I'm saying.
And as for the 'life story' bit, I only responded that way to justify my choice of party. It was drawn out, so don't act like I started the post like that.

Caffiend
10-23-2004, 07:20 PM
I'm not saying any form of alcohol is good, and I don't condone heavy consumption under any circumstance..

Again, I know when to quit, in all likely hood I'll either drink till I drop (7 or 8) or I'm too baked to drink anymore. My health is pretty much the only argument you have, and its nulled by the fact I am aware of my limits.

So drinking until you drop ISN'T heavy consumption? Explain please. And knowing what your limits are won't hurt your body the same as not knowing?

Laws apply to me, and I obey them. Because I understand WHY they are in place.
So that makes doing illegal things ok then? An example would be taking a 15 MPH corner at 110 MPH. I know WHY the speed limit is lowered so it's OK that I take it at over 7 times the speed limit?
I'm tired of using the quote tags, but if you know "honours english is cake", why did you use it as an example of your intelligence?
In all honesty, I could care less that you're 14 or what you're going to do. Go ahead, have fun. Life is short, make it as fun as you want, just don't go thinking you're better than anyone else, it could get you in trouble later in life. As far as party games go, arsehole, quarters, love the drunken twister suggestion, Indian poker (hold card on head game, gets hilarious after a few people get REALLY drunk), but most parties (sober or not) usually turn into a BS'ing party. Good stories, good stories.

justjoshin590
10-23-2004, 08:13 PM
\

die...in a fire.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/justjoshin590/dieinfire2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/justjoshin590/DieInAFire3.gif
hahha had to

mcveighr
10-23-2004, 08:43 PM
And as for the 'life story' bit, I only responded that way to justify my choice of party. It was drawn out, so don't act like I started the post like that.

I was talking about how you post all your life details on the forum, do you actually have any friends? I mean get a life, no one cares about your party, ever think thats why everyone is coming on here flaming you?

It boils down to an ignorant little 14 year old desperate for friends trying to look cool on an internet forum where nobody cares about you.

jdev
10-23-2004, 08:54 PM

damnit..

beat me to it.

ScatterPlot
10-23-2004, 11:19 PM
So drinking until you drop ISN'T heavy consumption? Explain please. And knowing what your limits are won't hurt your body the same as not knowing?

So that makes doing illegal things ok then? An example would be taking a 15 MPH corner at 110 MPH. I know WHY the speed limit is lowered so it's OK that I take it at over 7 times the speed limit?
I'm tired of using the quote tags, but if you know "honours english is cake", why did you use it as an example of your intelligence?

Zing. Allow me to add some myself...

Also- if you are gonna go with the illegal route, then why stop with weed and alcohol?

And wow, you have to have weed to get a 98 in an art class? Come on. I remember all your stuff with that Corsair frame I think it was, you're smarter than that.

On another note...

By not having any experience with alcohol (or anything, for that matter) you can't make an informed decision. Plain and simple; you are not in a position to make that statement.

Hmm...
Methinks we have a problem. You have had alcohol; I have not. Here it is. According to your logic, you cannot make an informed judgement about my decision any more than I can about you. In this case, it is my word vs. yours. Without being 2 people at once, this means that I can't make any judgements at all. One way I do something can NEVER be compared to another way I do something. Yet we all know that the contrary is true. I have never been in a lethal car accident, yet I know that it is better to have not been in one. Say I choose Chocolate milk instead of White. This is because I wanted Chocolate Milk that day, and know that it was the better choice. With your logic, I would not be able to decide what would be better for me. I would be stuck.

Now here are some examples to back myself up, on both extremes. So you can't argue that way. Allow me to explain my logic...

I have seen what alcohol can do to people. I have seen what it does NOT do to people who are clean. I can either choose to be a drinker or a non-drinker. I have seen examples of both. Guess who's better off? Yeah, thats right, the non drinker. So before you go and say I cannot judge you, well, think about it- that statement is a judgement call in and of itself.

1stdeadeye
10-24-2004, 09:38 AM
Oysterboy= :tard:

'nuff said!

1stdeadeye
10-24-2004, 10:02 AM

Hahahahaaha! That was worth removing from the ignore list!!! :clap: :rofl:

PyRo
10-24-2004, 10:22 AM

Honors English and you can't write a legable sentance. Please stop abusing commas, and you mean "their" not "there". I needed this dumb thing to teach me the differance, maybie it will help you too "Where? There.". :)

PyRo
10-24-2004, 10:28 AM
An example would be taking a 15 MPH corner at 110 MPH. I know WHY the speed limit is lowered so it's OK that I take it at over 7 times the speed limit?

I learned that the hard way only mine was a 25 at 110. It's a bad idea for anyone debating trying it.

-=Squid=-
10-24-2004, 11:03 AM
Hahahahaaha! That was worth removing from the ignore list!!! :clap: :rofl:
http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Friends forever?

maxama10
10-24-2004, 03:27 PM
Yes i must say that:Weed is less harmful than asprin and alchohol, most people have no knowlage of weed, and why should you really care if oyster has a little fun? oh he seems to be much smarter than most of you( myself included). All he asked was for a few good ideas is that too much to comprehend for you all? oh "TheFlamingKoosh
Mainly its because you haven't anwered our questions... meaning you can't read, and therefore don't deserve alcohol, or you don't want to answer them. " Why doesnt he deserve alchohol? what are you stupid? oh and Who 311 will guitar ever amount up to anything at least language skills will get him a well deserved job, as far as i can say for you youre not going places it seems with your dang guitar. oh i can play guitar im going to kill you woo hoo yes arent we wonderful now Who 311.

"I was talking about how you post all your life details on the forum, do you actually have any friends? I mean get a life, no one cares about your party, ever think thats why everyone is coming on here flaming you? " If no one cares why are you all complaning yes you are stupid arent you? ill leave it unnamed wouldnt want to embaress him now would I?

"Hmm...
Methinks we have a problem. You have had alcohol; I have not. Here it is. According to your logic, you cannot make an informed judgement about my decision any more than I can about you. In this case, it is my word vs. yours. Without being 2 people at once, this means that I can't make any judgements at all. One way I do something can NEVER be compared to another way I do something. Yet we all know that the contrary is true. I have never been in a lethal car accident, yet I know that it is better to have not been in one. Say I choose Chocolate milk instead of White. This is because I wanted Chocolate Milk that day, and know that it was the better choice. With your logic, I would not be able to decide what would be better for me. I would be stuck" youre not going to get drunk and die from a glass of wine or any other alchoholic beverage you pussy.

Yes if you dont like my post you can play my "Skin Flute" if anyone has the intelligence to comprehend that.

Also many of you had good points but if he doesnt care why should you?

maxama10
10-24-2004, 03:31 PM
Oh before someone makes a comment on this... I am capable of using the quotes i just felt that it was easier to copy them myself.

1stdeadeye
10-24-2004, 04:19 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Friends forever?

:rolleyes:

Not that funny! :p

ScatterPlot
10-24-2004, 05:46 PM
Yes i must say that:Weed is less harmful than asprin and alchohol, most people have no knowlage of weed, and why should you really care if oyster has a little fun? oh he seems to be much smarter than most of you( myself included). All he asked was for a few good ideas is that too much to comprehend for you all? oh "TheFlamingKoosh
Mainly its because you haven't anwered our questions... meaning you can't read, and therefore don't deserve alcohol, or you don't want to answer them. " Why doesnt he deserve alchohol? what are you stupid? oh and Who 311 will guitar ever amount up to anything at least language skills will get him a well deserved job, as far as i can say for you youre not going places it seems with your dang guitar. oh i can play guitar im going to kill you woo hoo yes arent we wonderful now Who 311.

"I was talking about how you post all your life details on the forum, do you actually have any friends? I mean get a life, no one cares about your party, ever think thats why everyone is coming on here flaming you? " If no one cares why are you all complaning yes you are stupid arent you? ill leave it unnamed wouldnt want to embaress him now would I?

"Hmm...
Methinks we have a problem. You have had alcohol; I have not. Here it is. According to your logic, you cannot make an informed judgement about my decision any more than I can about you. In this case, it is my word vs. yours. Without being 2 people at once, this means that I can't make any judgements at all. One way I do something can NEVER be compared to another way I do something. Yet we all know that the contrary is true. I have never been in a lethal car accident, yet I know that it is better to have not been in one. Say I choose Chocolate milk instead of White. This is because I wanted Chocolate Milk that day, and know that it was the better choice. With your logic, I would not be able to decide what would be better for me. I would be stuck" youre not going to get drunk and die from a glass of wine or any other alchoholic beverage you pussy.

Another oh so mature post on this thread...
Think before you talk, please, do us all a favor. One drink will not show you the life of constant or even occasional drinking. Try to find the point in my post. I don't even think you wanted to understand it. I was responding to his idea that my not drinking has not given me an idea of the real life of drinking. One drink will not do that for me. My point was that his argument was invalid. I showed him why. What you did was basically you telling me that chocolate milk was a bad decision. Before you talk about intelligence please try to figure out what I am trying to say.

Yes if you dont like my post you can play my "Skin Flute" if anyone has the intelligence to comprehend that.

OK I really don't think you should talk about intelligence. Wow, weiner jokes, that's a new one, think of that all by yourself?

Warewolf50
10-24-2004, 06:08 PM
seems like planning for things to happen at a party never actually happens, if u are gonna drink, which i cant say u shoudnt casue i started when i was 15, jsut have fun dont plan stuff it is jsut gay.

PyRo
10-24-2004, 06:24 PM
think of that all by yourself?
Think about it, anyone who says that is a hypocrite :)

daviselk
10-24-2004, 07:13 PM
Everybody... comon... lets get back on track...

He is 14, having a keggar, and is nerdy enough to come online and ask for ideas...
He is Canadian...
His "keggar" is probually 3 of his friends sharing one of those heiniken(spelling?) "keg can" beers.
When i was 14 i wasnt doing that... mid 15 i did, and about a month after mid 15 i stopped bc it was stupid and pointless. What is the point of you drinking it? the taste? it is not good to some1 that is 14... girls... not going their bc they WONT be their... for the thrill? if you want a thirll come to the US and steal some Kerry/Edwards signs from peoples lawns or somthing... somthing that wont indanger yourself and your health.

This has NOTHING about getting back on track.....

-=Squid=-
10-24-2004, 07:25 PM

Not that funny! :p

huh?

http://www.opendreams.net/jesse/images/20020105.vale.ski.trip/070.a.swiss.hot.dog.jpg

OysterBoy
10-24-2004, 07:37 PM
Everybody... comon... lets get back on track...

He is 14, having a keggar, and is nerdy enough to come online and ask for ideas...
He is Canadian...
His "keggar" is probually 3 of his friends sharing one of those heiniken(spelling?) "keg can" beers.
When i was 14 i wasnt doing that... mid 15 i did, and about a month after mid 15 i stopped bc it was stupid and pointless. What is the point of you drinking it? the taste? it is not good to some1 that is 14... girls... not going their bc they WONT be their... for the thrill? if you want a thirll come to the US and steal some Kerry/Edwards signs from peoples lawns or somthing... somthing that wont indanger yourself and your health.

This has NOTHING about getting back on track.....

Yup, I'm a nerd alright. I am such a nerd. And this is my first kegger, we're using a bubba can, awesome huh? And no girls, of course, because we're all 14 (I'm 15, by the way) and oh yea, nothing fun going on.

I'm actually taping the whole thing (Incredibly stupid? Yes), just for fun I guess if anything bizarre/funny/freaky occurs. Either let the thread die, or get back on track.

mcveighr
10-24-2004, 09:16 PM
I would advise against it, say one of your dumbass friends decides to put the video on the internet, then his mom catches him, and tells your mom about it and they watch the movie.

Your rents get pissed and get your grandmother to stay over whenever they're not home.

PyRo
10-24-2004, 09:27 PM
No girls? Don't go.

whymillywhy
10-24-2004, 09:29 PM
Anyone else seen that episode of high school stories on MTV where those people get owned for taping a bunch of stuff they did in a bar in canada?

If you get caught smokin weed, there is a possibility that u could be put in a foster family, most foster familys are people who are quite religious, and that watch you a LOT

Oh yeah,
Be like my brother when he was pre-21
Have a rootbeer keggar.

teufelhunden
10-24-2004, 09:33 PM
No girls? Don't go.

:shooting:

-=Squid=-
10-24-2004, 10:00 PM
oh noes

http://secure.essemble.biz/clients/49/sports_docs/saved2.jpg

who_311
10-24-2004, 10:03 PM
Just do what I do, have a caker. Its like a kegger, but with cake! Who could turn down a big fat party where you just get...caked(instead of baked...get it?) hahaha

HoboJudge
10-24-2004, 10:04 PM
I'm 15, by the way

Not according to your profile, which states your birthday is "December 10, 1989."

Thordic
10-25-2004, 10:19 AM
This thread would be much improved if a mod shut it down. I didn't know letting a 14 year old plan a kegger was part of AO. But then again, everyone is telling him how stupid he is, so there's a point.

Not that I'm against underage drinking. I think our drinking laws are ridiculous, and they cause more problems than they prevent. But Oysterboy is simply proving this.

At 14, you shouldn't be having keggers. You barely hit puberty and you want to start killing your liver already? God knows what other damage you could be doing. If you end up with a two inch penis, I don't want to hear you *****ing.

17-18, sure, drink all you want. 14-15, wait a few years.

Go play nintendo, drink lots of highly caffeinated soda (which can get you pretty cracked out by itself and the hangover isnt so bad), and do what 14 year olds do. Grope females and have awkward sexual moments.

Most of AO knows me, and the fact that I am saying this is a bad idea should mean SOMETHING for petes sake. THORDIC SAYS THIS PARTY IS A BAD IDEA! That sentence alone should be taken as a sign from god. Do you know how often I've uttered that sentence in my life?

Me either, I'm pretty sure this is the first time.

So get a clue, kid.

Hasty8
10-25-2004, 10:25 AM
Alright, party coming up on the 29th and I'm thinking we should maybe do some things which we will enjoy, then regret, then laugh about later. Things like chugging gallon's of milk (Thanks, AO :)) and such, but I need some more ideas.

Alchohol WILL be served, as well as 'ganja', although nothing illegal... or no more than the current plans are.

Anything at all.

People Who Have Contributed To This Thread:
Teufelhunden

You're serving "ganja" but nothing illegal?

Exactly when did weed become legal? Unless you are referring to something else.

Thordic
10-25-2004, 10:27 AM
He's in Canada. I don't know the laws exactly but I know they are way more lenient about weed up there. I didn't think it was really "legal" though.

teufelhunden
10-25-2004, 10:32 AM
It's decriminalized in some parts.

Jeffy-CanCon
10-25-2004, 10:38 AM
Marijuana is still illegal in all of Canada, but the laws are sort of suspended. No jurisdiction is prosecuting simple posession.

I'll echo Thordic: MODS, PLEASE SHUT DOWN THIS THREAD.

Oysterboy is asking for advice on illegal activities, and that's highly inappropriate.

Hasty8
10-25-2004, 01:09 PM
He's in Canada. I don't know the laws exactly but I know they are way more lenient about weed up there. I didn't think it was really "legal" though.

Man, I am clueless. I thought Thordic started this thread and I know he's from the "Petro-Chemical Refinery" State. :rofl:

Thordic
10-25-2004, 01:10 PM
Man, I am clueless. I thought Thordic started this thread and I know he's from the "Petro-Chemical Refinery" State. :rofl:

Buah ha haha, why would I need advice on how to throw a party? Oh thats comedy. Heh. I just LOL'd at my desk.

daviselk
10-25-2004, 03:00 PM
Oysterboy, dont ven try to Serve anyone here... you are being served so much that it is not even funny. I looked foward to this thread just to see how people came up with ways to call u stupid. It should be shut down.

Served: aka pwned (as in south park, the movie is so horribly gay)

-=Squid=-
10-25-2004, 03:41 PM
As stupid as the whole concept of the thread/question is, I guarantee that Oysterboy (although he seems to say stupid things on AO, and not other places. Odd.) could "pwn" any one of you people any day of the week, and the only witty retort you could come up with would be an insult.

Who said cake?

http://www.disgruntledhousewife.com/meals/images/cake.wallpaper.jpg

justjoshin590
10-25-2004, 05:21 PM
do what 14 year olds do. Grope females and have awkward sexual moments.

ahahhahah im gona have to sig that

daviselk
10-25-2004, 09:55 PM
pwn as in _____________?

who_311
10-25-2004, 10:51 PM
As stupid as the whole concept of the thread/question is, I guarantee that Oysterboy (although he seems to say stupid things on AO, and not other places. Odd.) could "pwn" any one of you people any day of the week, and the only witty retort you could come up with would be an insult.

Who said cake?

http://www.disgruntledhousewife.com/meals/images/cake.wallpaper.jpg

YEAH SQUID! See, squid knows whats up. Alright man, lets start this thang, i got my fork. :bounce: