PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem

The Action Figure
10-23-2004, 08:57 AM
well my ebladed cocker is great and all, super fast, and super accurate. But I long for my mag back, but my ded wont let me trade again till next summer :( But there is a plus to this, Im slowly saving money to buy a mag and will have prolly near 900 for a mag and a new tank :) well im thinkin either a full ule dallara or a decent ule emag, which one should I get? thanks for the help

Creative Mayhem
10-23-2004, 09:01 AM
well my ebladed cocker is great and all, super fast, and super accurate. But I long for my mag back, but my ded wont let me trade again till next summer :( But there is a plus to this, Im slowly saving money to buy a mag and will have prolly near 900 for a mag and a new tank :) well im thinkin either a full ule dallara or a decent ule emag, which one should I get? thanks for the help

Well, I guess you basically have to choose mech or electro in this case. I think the mech mag is underestimated, they are fast enough to tool on some kidz, and decent enough to play tournies. I would say go mech because you have an electro, so why not make a mag that you can be proud of. :D

The Action Figure
10-23-2004, 09:11 AM
well the prollem is by the time I have the cash the cocker will be gone :(

Joni
10-23-2004, 09:12 AM
Considered a devilmag? Ligher and better looking than an E-mag IMO, and has break-beam eyes. You could maybe put a dallara on it as well, but you would have to check that with GA Devil first

The Action Figure
10-23-2004, 09:21 AM
I cant decide !?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Torbo
10-23-2004, 09:29 AM
how about a job?

The Action Figure
10-23-2004, 09:53 AM
I work in landscaping in the summer months only, and im prolly gettina job as soon as weekend warriorz opens thier new field.

DiSoRdeR
10-23-2004, 02:55 PM
Yeah once you have a job the cash will start rolling in. Im starting my first job November 1st, and I'll be working for the state :D

mobius
10-23-2004, 04:15 PM
I've personally checked with the Devilmag guys, and they can put the eyes into a Dallara. So you could have the worlds first Dallara Devilmag.

emagboy2000
10-23-2004, 07:09 PM
how do u go buy getting one of these devil mags if u can give me a link or website to go to cause im interested getting one
`
black ule emag
68/4500 nd tank jj ceramic barrel
halo tsa
x-valve with lvl 10

Joni
10-23-2004, 09:26 PM
www.devilsden.tv

Evil1
10-24-2004, 02:09 AM
I would keep the cocker if possible. I wish that I have kept alot of guns that I've either traded or sold. I know that this is easier said than done sometimes, especially if you are in school or college or just to young to work yet. I was lucky when I was young. My grandpa was a mason and he would always let me work on jobs with him from when I was in 6- 11 grades, or my dad who is a foreman at a commercial hvac and refrigertion company would always have something for me to do at his shop. I know it can be real tough for people who love the sport but can't easily afford to play or get as much stuff as easily as they would like. When I was in junior high and high school paint prices were like $120-$130 per case and that is alot of money for a kid to shell out. My dad thought paintball was a big huge waste of money but supported me through what he called a "fad" with always letting me work with him when I needed money. But like I said if at all possible, try to keep that cocker.

Little_Ho
10-24-2004, 02:16 AM
Hey Gideon1331

I can help you maybe. I have 2Mags a Powerfeed w/ReTro Valve and a RT.

Tell me when u get the next time to shoot yours and we can meet up. I life in Greenville.

So let me know and you can try a Mech Mag........or two or three...

PS: I like them Mech....

Little_Ho