PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I need some ppl's opinions

PowerFedMag
11-01-2001, 02:14 PM
OK, about a week ago I brought up buying a used RT Pro.
Can you guys honestly tell me the absolute MOST you'd pay for this used setup, as well as just a good price?
*Black RT Pro
*68ci 3000psi preset N2Duck tank
*12vlt revy
*cradle
*A tweaked (by AGD) benchmark 2x trigger frame
*3 barrels (including stock)

Lets assume it works perfectly.
The guy is selling at $600, he said over a $1000 was put into it. I really don't want the barrels, since I want a Freak, and I already have a pre-BE revy as well.
I am really not sure if he's willing to bring the price down...
So what is the most you'd pay for that, and what is a good price for it (under your max).

Also, can someone fully explain the whole, adjustable tank w\RT valve, and the consistancy rate thing???

Thanx for ANY input.

:cool:

MicrOMag
11-01-2001, 02:22 PM
He wants way too much, I sold my friends gun for $450 w/ a better Raptor adjustable tank.

TheTramp
11-01-2001, 04:49 PM
It think if you can talk him down to $550 you'll be doing well. Of course $450 would be nice but I think that is an extreamly good deal and I wouldn't expect it.

talls
11-01-2001, 06:55 PM
Yeah try and talk him down to $550 and now about the adjustable tank for a RT. Well depending upon the pressure that is coming to the gun the more kick it has back. So if you have an adjustable you can fit the trigger to your feel and style of play. Well good luck on getting the RT

Zo
11-01-2001, 08:10 PM
and make sure everything works, i bought a rt and a nitroduck mini reg system. i got it and played with it once, worked fine. went to get it filled a 2nd time and it wouldn't fill. ends up the reg was "striped" or something.. heh. just make sure your getting equipment that is in working order.

PowerFedMag
11-02-2001, 12:27 PM
I could make my trigger bounce back a lot harder, but what are ppl talking about when they mention that you lose consistancy and for slow shooters just leave the reactivity low.
I also read something wierd about chroning the RT...is there anything wierd about chronoing it?