PDA

View Full Version : I fint Tina Fey, Amy Pohler and Maya rudolph

Carbon
10-24-2004, 02:00 AM
amazingly hot. Their comedic ability and timeing make me swoon....

quik
10-24-2004, 04:40 AM
Maya > Tina > Amy

That amy chick reminds me of a retarded kid, and Maya is the hottest becuase she isnt like everyone. Tina has the 'hot nerd' look going on which does it for me.

With that being said, its obvious I dont think retards are hot.

OysterBoy
10-24-2004, 09:26 AM
Agreed x10^10,000. Maya Rudolph is the main reason I watch SNL... actually, its also because Will Forte is friggin hilarious, although his Bush impersonations are getting old.

TransMan
10-24-2004, 11:55 AM
Tina gives me a funny feeling in my pants :D

Kevmaster
10-24-2004, 01:20 PM
this season of SNL sucks..face it....its nowhere near as good as previous ones. and mya rudolph is not hot at all...nor is amy. tina is only decently good looking.

Jack_Dubious
10-24-2004, 01:28 PM
Maya Rudolph. :hail:

JDub

MiniSpdRcr
10-24-2004, 01:38 PM
Eh the new SNL's suck arse.

OysterBoy
10-24-2004, 06:53 PM
I'll agree that they have been declining in 'goodness', but every now and then they pull out some good one-liners. Jimmy Fallen (sp?) was actually pretty damn funny, and the weekend update isnt quite as funny.

Kevmaster
10-24-2004, 08:52 PM
right....he WAS funny when he WAS there...

now hes not...and its not.

quik
10-24-2004, 09:39 PM
He was funny becuase the writers wrote him to be funny. Jimmy Fallon wasnt a writer, he didnt come up with ANY of that material. He is just an actor, and is good at pulling off jokes.

The only thing funny Tiny Fay ever wrote was Mean Girls.

ubooze
10-24-2004, 11:19 PM
I think SNL has slightly improved from about a year or two ago, when it was not funny at ALL. Jimmy Fallon wasn't that great either, though he did add something thats missing now. Its not aweful. But I do miss the weekend update with him. Poehler is very bad. Maya Rudolph is not hot. Tina Fey is nice. I hope they don't lose the fat guy(his name escapes my name). Oh, and the black dudes are pretty good too.

Thats my view of SNL.

Carbon
10-25-2004, 01:55 AM
Oh please....Fallon is an unfunny hack job. He is only as good/funny as the lines written for him. ALthough he does do a dead on Adam Sandler impression. Plus he cant keep a straight face. You get him and horatio sanz in a skit... game over.

And regards to Tina Fey, MAya and Amy, it aint about their looks. Yeha they area mildly cute, but its their comedic ability, which at this point, schools any other female trifecta comedic team., if thre is in fact, another.

MicroMiniMe
10-25-2004, 03:04 PM
Oh please....Fallon is an unfunny hack job. He is only as good/funny as the lines written for him. ALthough he does do a dead on Adam Sandler impression. Plus he cant keep a straight face. You get him and horatio sanz in a skit... game over.

And regards to Tina Fey, MAya and Amy, it aint about their looks. Yeha they area mildly cute, but its their comedic ability, which at this point, schools any other female trifecta comedic team., if thre is in fact, another.

About 2 maybe 3 years ago Fallon and Horatio Sanz did this skit on a leather clothing store. The leather squeeks with sound effect whenever they move a muscle. Both were laughing uncontrollably and couldn't spit out their lines. I think that skit is where the 'game over' started, but I'm sure they did more to the same effect.

OysterBoy
10-25-2004, 04:43 PM
I agree that his lines are mainly what did it, but his timing was pretty damn good. The 'game over' skits were still pretty damn funny, regardless of their unprofesional acting. I liked the skit where Horatio was a latin (mexican?) who failed his GED over and over; it was poorly done from a technical stand-point, but hilarious just from their will to try and save the bit.