PDA

View Full Version : Emag rail question

Gunsmoke
10-24-2004, 08:20 AM
I would like to know if decide to put an emag baterry housing on my mag. So do i just need the emag rail and the battery housing? Would i have to use ule body because the twist-lock pin aren't in the emag rail right? Just let me know what i need to put an emag batery housing on my mag. I'm not coverting to an emag I just want the batery housing as a grip. -Thanks-

MonsterMag
10-24-2004, 08:42 AM
I would like to know if decide to put an emag baterry housing on my mag. So do i just need the emag rail and the battery housing? Would i have to use ule body because the twist-lock pin aren't in the emag rail right? Just let me know what i need to put an emag batery housing on my mag. I'm not coverting to an emag I just want the batery housing as a grip. -Thanks-

no the battery pack does not go on the rail , it goin on the emag grip frame , there is a way to connect the batter pack to you grip frame. you dont need a ule body or a a emag rail

I am not sure how to connect the frame to hte batt. :( I have a emag :clap:

Gunsmoke
10-24-2004, 10:20 AM
I dont have a an emag frame. I was going to buy a rail and put the batery grip houseing on on the emag rail. Then the stock pf body ont fit on the emag rail so i would have to buy a ule body. The grip on the emag is the batery housing right? So doesnt it attach to the rail?

White_Noise
10-24-2004, 10:33 AM
no, the battery does not attach to the rail on an emag. the emag grip frame extends forward and the battery pack attaches to it. there is a piece that can be bought that will go on a rail that allows the battery pack to be attached as a foregrip. not sure what theyre called or who makes them though.

--mike

Gunsmoke
10-24-2004, 11:18 AM
No something like this.

This is punkncat's marker

mobius
10-24-2004, 01:50 PM
I think that Deadlywind makes the bracket necessary for attaching a battery pack housing to a non emag.

Check with the following people. They might be able to help:

Colin (Deadlywind Designs)
Roguefactor (The Mag Smith)
Coolhand (Logic Paitball)

Gunsmoke
10-27-2004, 06:28 AM
Thanks.

MindJob
10-27-2004, 07:28 AM
I think that Deadlywind makes the bracket necessary for attaching a battery pack housing to a non emag.

Check with the following people. They might be able to help:

Colin (Deadlywind Designs)
Roguefactor (The Mag Smith)
Coolhand (Logic Paitball)

Keep up posted how you make out. This is something I am interested in also. Thanks

Gunsmoke
11-03-2004, 09:00 PM
I decided to pass on doing this. If u want to do this get in touch with Coolhand. Coolhand will make the braket for it if u supply the battery housing.

Gunsmoke
11-03-2004, 09:01 PM
RogueFactor used to make them but he said they lost interest and stopped making them.