PDA

View Full Version : Level X

DR@GON
10-24-2004, 02:12 PM
Hi all, Okay i just picked up my lvl X kit for my classic and what i really need to know is, is it easy enough for me to install it or should i have the guys at the pro shop do it??? The owner knows Mags well and will only charge me $25.00 to install.... Any advice???

cpt
10-24-2004, 04:08 PM
It's easy, just a lot of messing around. Just follow the CD and sticky's

DR@GON
10-24-2004, 07:26 PM
Its funny but i dont have the cd?, So when it says to take the guts out of the power tube would that include the o-ring at the bottom? B4 i install the backing washer?? :wow:

cpt
10-25-2004, 08:47 AM
You need to borrow the CD, It shows and explains everything.

Rift
10-25-2004, 09:25 AM
Yes you have to removed everything from the powertube including that bottom o-ring. Then place the carrier o-ring in. Then take a carriier and put a powertube o-ring into it. At this point your gonna have to keep trying the carriers till you get to the biggest one that will give you no leaks. Put the red spring on the bolt as well. DO NOT put any shims in at this time since your testing the carrier for leaks. Once you have gotten the bigest carrier that dosent leak work your way up with adding shims if nececarry if they bolt resets to your liking withouth the shims then theres no need to add them. After awhile the powertube o-ring will break in and you will have to go down a size in carrier (this is normal). Some other stuff to look at have you pressure set at least at 800 if your runing nitro and you will most likely have to up the velocity a bit this is also normal for lvl 10 tuning. Hope this helps.

White_Noise
10-25-2004, 09:58 AM
the directions are also located at www.airgun.com not sure exactly where, so look around, its the same directions that are on the cd.

DR@GON
10-25-2004, 10:23 AM
Cool, Thanx for the info Rift