PDA

View Full Version : Mission Complete

Yamz
10-24-2004, 04:16 PM
Just thought I would post that my Seabee Battlion NMCB 3 is back in the states...

We deployed to what will have to remain undisclosed locations in Iraq and Afganastan. NMCB 3 completed our missions tasking on the third month of the deployment. After completeing our own tasking we started into our relief battlions tasking completeing most of theirs as well. We proved that the Seabee moto of "CAN DO" means alot more than just a catchy phrase. On top of all that we acomplished in our 6 months we also brought every Three Bee home alive and well.

I am filled with pride in all that i was part of and to all those left in iraq the Three Bees wish you all the luck we had.

(before anyone asks Navy SeaBees are construction battlions... WE BUILD, WE FIGHT)

splatattack33
10-24-2004, 04:21 PM
my dad was a seabee at one time then he spent 25 years in the navy just retired last year entered the day of graduation in 78 left 3 days later sorry randomness of a story he also went anywhere around the world you can imagine has some pretty gnarly storys from different places in the world

Beemer
10-24-2004, 05:30 PM
Good job and thanks. You make me Proud of our Armed Forces.
Welcome Home from a job well done

Beemer

Eagle
10-24-2004, 07:55 PM
GREASEMONKEY! Sorry, bubblehead here. :cheers:

Destructo6
10-24-2004, 09:50 PM
Welcome home.

Greenside Navy is the best.

When I was stationed in Okinawa, we had a detachment from NMCB7 in the camp. They were a bunch of great guys, although we did learn why you should not use crushed coral, left over from road construction, as sand in a volleyball court.

Army
10-25-2004, 05:46 AM
Welcome home Navy! HOOAH!

Lord knows you SeaBees do an enormous amount of work that is rarely recognised. I for one DO know that you guys are lifelines, and lifesavers.

Thank you, job well done!

RevBrown
10-25-2004, 07:36 AM
Good Job and welcome home.

I for one appreciate any of you guys serving in the armed forces

Jeffy-CanCon
10-25-2004, 02:30 PM
Congrats on a job well-done!

And we're all glad you all came home safe. :cheers:

Yamz
11-02-2004, 12:33 AM
Thank you all for you kind words.... Army... Im sure you know how much Seabees can do we left a small city that started as nothing very close to you... just drive around you will see a lot of hesco barriers... yea that was us there... sorry it takes me soo long to thank you all for your kind words its no longer habit to check AO