PDA

View Full Version : i have 5 questions about my triggerpull

master_alexander
10-24-2004, 06:17 PM
i have 5 questions about my triggerpull

1)i hate my trigger pull it is about a half a centimeter (z grip) is there annything i can do to improve it?

2)would it be better to get a new grip?

3)can i put emag lowers on my mag with rt or do i have to get an x valve or an emag valve?

4)does the intelliframe have a big trigger pull?

5) do you think i can make my own grip (electronic or pneumatic) so it has a verrrry short triggerpull?

as you can see i am new to mags and don't know much about them. please help me :D

punkncat
10-24-2004, 06:41 PM
1- you could have stops put in the trigger itself to adjust the pull. You may also try threading out your trigger rod to shorten the pull.

2- most AGD frames are pretty much the same pull. Some aftermarket grips alreay offer stops

3-you can put Emag lowers on your mag w/ RT

4-see # 2

5-I am certain you could buy an E frame that will shorten the pull. Making one yourself relies on your own mechanical ability.

master_alexander
10-24-2004, 06:43 PM
thanks punkncat that helped me alot

master_alexander
10-24-2004, 06:47 PM
can i buy an emag frame alone? what are my choices on electronic frames?

luke
10-24-2004, 07:20 PM
If you have a ULE trigger you can add a double stop and sear mod, and a roller if you wish.

Here's a link to the dealers forum, this guy can do the work for you. ;) http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=155104

Scroll down till you find it.... :dance:

Automaggot68
10-25-2004, 02:06 AM
can i buy an emag frame alone? what are my choices on electronic frames?

Most Electronic Spyder frames can be retrofitted.
HyperFrame.
Emag Lowers.
Older Boo-Yah frames.

TMAXXKING1
10-25-2004, 02:31 AM
bad_dog does trigger stops .. i got one of the triggers he did here does a mint job .. look for him on ao