PDA

View Full Version : I dont wanna go to class!

HoppysMag
10-25-2004, 11:40 AM
i wanna sleep! i dont wanna go to class, and im hungry cause i was too tired to go to lunch,,, BAHHH i want sleep

RogueFactoryKid
10-25-2004, 12:18 PM
ok then skip?

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
10-25-2004, 12:25 PM
Teacher institute day today, I woke up at noon.

Fixion
10-25-2004, 12:29 PM
Easy, don't go, get notes for the day from a friend. C'mon now, its not that hard :p.

HoppysMag
10-25-2004, 02:02 PM
i had to hand in a paper so i had to go. but the paper was about family guy so its all good. i dont mind the classes, as much as i hate the walk in the cold.

i_baked_cookies
10-25-2004, 05:32 PM
i hate mondays

and tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, and the first 8 hours of friday.

slade
10-25-2004, 05:35 PM
i hate mondays

and tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, and the first 8 hours of friday.
same... except i like wednesdays cause i have a half day, and sometimes i go to boston paintball for team night!!

wad04
10-25-2004, 06:44 PM
if you're awake enough to post, you're awake enough to go to school. wuss

HoppysMag
10-25-2004, 07:33 PM
if you're awake enough to post, you're awake enough to go to school. wuss

college isnt a matter of getting up. its a matter of wanting to go

in high school everything is back to back in a small area. college sucks cause i gotta wake up for 10 am class then go back to the dorm and wait for a 1 pm class

atm743
10-25-2004, 07:37 PM
hey if you have study halls then sleep in them i have 2 every day soo jest sleep there or go to the nurses then sleep there for an hour. but im the same i dont go to bed till like 12 because i listen to love line every night soo i only get like 6 hours of sleep. but if i go to sleep at 10 and get 8 hours of sleep i feel the same and i feel like sleeping till lunch and i have lunch at noon and after that theres only 2 hours of classes left. but do this in classes that you have that you dont really do anything put your head down on the desk and rest dont sleep. then on study hall sleep the hole class its works wonders. well its going to be hard to do this this week cuse of GTA san andreis. :D

gc82000
10-25-2004, 09:02 PM
Check out this. My schedule is worse then yours. I have a 8 o'clock class then my next class is at 4 and my last class is at 7. That is only Monday. Wednesday I have five classes, 8, 11,12:30,4,7. And Friday I have 3 classes, 8,11, 12:30. These are all my major classes so I have to take them there is no substituting for these. So I am taking 7 classes total, one of which is a course by confence. My only true "days off" (if you can call study time off) are on Tuesday thursday, Because I coach and play soccer on the weekends, oh yeah paintball practice on Sudays after my soccer games and/or church.

HoppysMag
10-25-2004, 09:04 PM
ouch
the worst i have is thursday with an 8 am and then a 140

i_baked_cookies
10-25-2004, 09:07 PM
actually my schedule is awesome (high school). i have 4 classes on an "a" day, and 3 on a "b" day. each day alternates so i have the same classes every other day. each lasts for like an hour and a half. the frosh and sophomores have to stay for the last peroid b day for a study hall, while the juniors and seniors can go home. i have a study hall on 2nd period A day, so i have 3 classes each day, and i get off at 110 every other day.

its insanely confusing :confused:

WickeDKlowN
10-25-2004, 09:23 PM
same... except i like wednesdays cause i have a half day, and sometimes i go to boston paintball for team night!!
We used to half half-day wednsdays. Thn all those hurricanes hit and we missed like .5weeks of school so they took them away and aded 7mins to every day.

Which comes out to like 2.5mins or so per class. A whole lotta good that does...

HoppysMag
10-25-2004, 09:27 PM
We used to half half-day wednsdays. Thn all those hurricanes hit and we missed like .5weeks of school so they took them away and aded 7mins to every day.

Which comes out to like 2.5mins or so per class. A whole lotta good that does...

theres a minimum state requirement. them adding time isnt for your educatation

gimp
10-25-2004, 09:57 PM
Check out this. My schedule is worse then yours. I have a 8 o'clock class then my next class is at 4 and my last class is at 7. That is only Monday. Wednesday I have five classes, 8, 11,12:30,4,7. And Friday I have 3 classes, 8,11, 12:30. These are all my major classes so I have to take them there is no substituting for these. So I am taking 7 classes total, one of which is a course by confence. My only true "days off" (if you can call study time off) are on Tuesday thursday, Because I coach and play soccer on the weekends, oh yeah paintball practice on Sudays after my soccer games and/or church.

I know how you feel, I'm also taking 7 classes. It sucks. 2 of them are graduate courses too. I can't skip any.

Destructo6
10-25-2004, 11:52 PM
in high school everything is back to back in a small area. college sucks cause i gotta wake up for 10 am class then go back to the dorm and wait for a 1 pm class
I always thought that was the best part of college.

HoppysMag
10-26-2004, 10:13 AM
ya its awsome to have all the free time, but it kills your interest in class

Hasty8
10-26-2004, 11:18 AM
college isnt a matter of getting up. its a matter of wanting to go

You whiny baby. :cry: I have to wake up at 5 am (BEFORE THE GOD DAMN SUN!) and get on a bus for 1.5 hour communte into the city, work my arse off for the next 8-10 hours, get back on the bus (BY NOW IT'S DARK) then start my school work.

I would sell a testicle to be back in college.

RogueFactoryKid
10-26-2004, 11:35 AM
I had class today so instead i stayed home and watched SAW, Lol i love high school.

Hasty8
10-26-2004, 12:37 PM
What the heck is "SAW"? Keep hearing about it but I am currently without clue.

RogueFactoryKid
10-26-2004, 12:48 PM
Quite possibly the best movie ever? talk to me on aim if you want to "see it together" ;)
lol comes off pretty gay after i re-read it. What i mean is i have Saw Currently and if you want it talk to me on aim. lol :D

Hasty8
10-26-2004, 02:03 PM
I have no response to that at this time. :dance:

RogueFactoryKid
10-26-2004, 02:10 PM
lol comes off pretty gay after i re-read it. What i mean is i have Saw Currently and if you want it talk to me on aim. lol :D

HoppysMag
10-26-2004, 02:19 PM
You whiny baby. :cry: I have to wake up at 5 am (BEFORE THE GOD DAMN SUN!) and get on a bus for 1.5 hour communte into the city, work my arse off for the next 8-10 hours, get back on the bus (BY NOW IT'S DARK) then start my school work.

I would sell a testicle to be back in college.

i think you just got a **** job man, you better be making alotta money

Crazy
10-26-2004, 02:27 PM
4 classes on monday, 3 on tuesday, 3 weds, 3 thurs, 2 friday... but we can turn homework and labs in online so i only have to goto 2 on monday, 2 on tuesday, 1 weds, 2 thurs and 1 friday :clap: yay for technology.

RevBrown
10-27-2004, 03:53 AM

Geez I kinda feel bad :rolleyes:

11,12,1 on mondays wednesdays and fridays
1 o'clock tuesdays and thursdays :headbang: