PDA

View Full Version : questions on rt ule

killjimmer
10-25-2004, 04:26 PM
[FONT=Arial Black[SIZE=7][/COLOR] :shooting: im jsut hoping people will resond to this and answer me a few questions well one kinda im jsut wondering how the rt ule shoots like can u walk it and whtu gun is the accuratcy like? also hows the matinence i know its low matiniece but whut is that mean?

Dayspring
10-25-2004, 04:34 PM
No, it's not walkable as it's a mechanical gun. The RT based valve will give a little kick back in the trigger, but not the full auto that the Tippmann RT will give. It's a real snappy pull.

Accuracy is a function of consistent air source and paint to barrel match. The RT ULE will be as accurate as any other gun out there.

Low maintenance- VERY easy. Couple of drops of oil in the air lines and you'll be good to go. It's really rather simple.

:shooting: im jsut hoping people will resond to this and answer me a few questions well one kinda im jsut wondering how the rt ule shoots like can u walk it and whtu gun is the accuratcy like? also hows the matinence i know its low matiniece but whut is that mean?

B.A.M.
10-25-2004, 05:20 PM
Ive walked my rt ule and some other people have before but you need to have strong fingers and practice but you wont get as fast as an electro