PDA

View Full Version : went to pick up GTA SA

fcpchop
10-25-2004, 08:16 PM
ya well i went to the mall at like 8 pm. gamestop released it to the people with reserves, so i go there to pick it up and the line is out the door, and down about 50 ft. it was crazy! ive never seen game store that packed, i just left. so now i dont have the game :( but i will try to pick it up tomorow :clap:

LittlePaintballBoy
10-25-2004, 08:18 PM
Cool.

fcpchop
10-25-2004, 09:20 PM
Cool.

yes i guess it is, but not as cool as ur post :rolleyes:

gimp
10-25-2004, 09:20 PM
I can't wait. I preordered it, but didn't do the in store pickup. I was all worried though. I havn't recieved a confirmation email saying that it's shipped yet. I did some snooping around and found out that something is wrong with the ebgames website, but to rest assured that the game has shipped already. I've been playing vice city and gta3 all week to get ready. I should have it tomorrow or wednesday.

AcemanPB
10-25-2004, 10:17 PM
IGN gave it a 9.9, I wasn't really considering picking it up but after reviews like that I might have to :wow:

I know my friend is skipping school tomorow to pick up his copy, I might skip with him.

BlackWeenie
10-25-2004, 10:42 PM
IGN gave it a 9.9, I wasn't really considering picking it up but after reviews like that I might have to :wow:

I know my friend is skipping school tomorow to pick up his copy, I might skip with him.

i dont think you realize how bias the majority of online sites and magazines are. there is sooo much back door politics involved that these places' reviews arent even a factor. places like ign get deals from companies such as: "we'll give you the exclusive story to our game, if you guarantee that you give our game a 8 or higher". so dont even consider these reviews as to what you should/shouldnt buy. propaganda....

gc82000
10-25-2004, 10:50 PM
I hate the fact that it wont come out for X-Box till next year. The graphics were made for an x.

gimp
10-25-2004, 11:04 PM
i dont think you realize how bias the majority of online sites and magazines are. there is sooo much back door politics involved that these places' reviews arent even a factor. places like ign get deals from companies such as: "we'll give you the exclusive story to our game, if you guarantee that you give our game a 8 or higher". so dont even consider these reviews as to what you should/shouldnt buy. propaganda....

I see what your saying, but a 9.9 is the highest ign has ever given anything (I'm almost positive). Not to mention, every other review out is really high too.

fcpchop
10-26-2004, 04:27 PM
wow i am soo pissed, yesterday the line was huge now today i cant go because my mom is baby sitting and i dont have a license yet. i have to work tomorow wendsday thursday friday saturday and sunday! so basicly im screwed, today was my only chance to have some fun but thats out the window. life sucks! :cry:

digitard
10-26-2004, 04:32 PM
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps2/grandtheftautosanandreas/

Everyone is giving it high ratings.

BobTheCow
10-26-2004, 04:33 PM
wow i am soo pissed, yesterday the line was huge now today i cant go because my mom is baby sitting and i dont have a license yet. i have to work tomorow wendsday thursday friday saturday and sunday! so basicly im screwed, today was my only chance to have some fun but thats out the window. life sucks! :cry:Just think of the coal miners' daughters in Africa. With AIDS. And no food.

:(