PDA

View Full Version : Writing papers...

InfinatyBPS
10-26-2004, 12:46 AM
I was just wondering, am I the only one that actually enjoys writing papers for school? The only thing I dislike about writing papers is that they can sometimes be somewhat time consuming. But other than that, I enjoy the process of writing and the opprotunity to express my oppinion and writing skills. My friend was writing a paper that made no sense at all. His grammar, word usage, punctuation, and even his ideas were all flawed. And I took his paper and totaly rewrote it, and it was great, I turned a peice of crap into a highly intelligent masterpeice. And he was like, wow, your a genious... I felt pretty good right then, not many people other than my english teacher recognize my writing skills, so to have one of my peers compliment me on it was a great nice feeling. But I also do enjoy the satisfaction of reading something that just seems perfect, when it was just bunch of meaningless words and broken ideas a few minutes before. But ya, maybe I'm just weird, but essays are fun hehehe.

Destructo6
10-26-2004, 01:53 AM
I miss writing papers for college. Once you get into it, it can be a lot of fun.

What's your major (assuming you're in college)?

-=Squid=-
10-26-2004, 07:47 AM
It must the drugs and stuff.

slateman
10-26-2004, 09:17 AM
If the topic is interesting, and it usually is for me, then I don't mind writing them. I'd much rather be at a party or playing video games, but I can think of worse academic things to be doing - like math :mad:

PS: I'm a history major

slade
10-26-2004, 05:41 PM
Not really, i dont like writing all that much... at least not about what they make you write about in school. And you certainly arent conceited. :rolleyes:

OysterBoy
10-26-2004, 05:46 PM
Squid.. you forgot the Be.

http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif

I also enjoy writing papers.. and this time, it COULD be the drugs and stuff :).

personman
10-26-2004, 06:01 PM
Great. You can write my research paper on hamlet then.

OysterBoy
10-26-2004, 06:03 PM
PM me :)