PDA

View Full Version : "Krazee Clause Pimped my gat" CONTEST!!!! (FBM)

Southparkrocks
10-26-2004, 02:30 PM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=687045

Okay, well since we've seen a huge increase in anodizing and laser engraving in the past month or so, we've decided to have a little fun with it during the christmas season. Here's the deal. Send me pictures of your gun, and the most beat up, ugly, scratched ghettofied gun is going to get a complete 100% facelift with anodizing and engraving 100% free of charge... Maybe even some milling. No catch whatsover. On top of that, anyone who competes in the contest at all will get 20% off anodizing and laser engraving if they'd like, even if they don't win.

Here's the lowdown. If you don't follow these rules you're a tool, and you'll be disqualified.

1- Try to keep the pictures fairly small (under a meg) and send only 1 picture file (there can be numerous pics as long as it's 1 file, no larger than a meg)

2- No spyders (or clones) or tippmanns please.

3- All entries MUST be recieved by December 1st, so we can pick a winner and get them their gun by christmas.

4- I'll pick 4-5 of the most wretched, ungoldy ugly pieces and post them on the web page so people can vote.

5- Pictures MUST HAVE "Krazee, Pimp my gat" as a subject line in the email.

6- Guns will return to you in the same way their were sent to me. If they didn't work before, they're not going to work after. This is a cosmetic contest.

The winner will be able to choose 3-4 different colors and a basic theme and we'll go to town having some fun with it.

All questions and submissions should be sent to crazy@fireballmountain.com

If you'd like, post some of your submissions here for other people to laugh and and flame your true ghettoness.

68magOwner
10-26-2004, 02:50 PM
dude, sounds AWESOME

felony
10-26-2004, 02:54 PM
can anyone else see people ruining their markers for a complet redo?

i do i do

68magOwner
10-26-2004, 02:55 PM
can anyone else see people ruining their markers for a complet redo?

absolutely, then they will moan when they dont win

felony
10-26-2004, 02:58 PM
but they still get 20% off in the future if i read tat right.. not a bad deal imo

rkjunior303
10-26-2004, 03:11 PM
where is spleef with that ghetto angel when you need it

slade
10-26-2004, 03:30 PM
oh yeah that angel that cost $120... thats gonna win, no contest at all.

Chronobreak
10-26-2004, 03:48 PM
wish i had a marker that wasnt all blinged out :( :p

wimag
10-26-2004, 06:29 PM
Whoever operates FBM is a thieving liar. They burned me when i bought my B2K. If a "store" lists something as new it better come to you as new. Not used and dinged and scratched. they would not reimburse me.
They suck and fail at life.

DiSoRdeR
10-26-2004, 07:27 PM
I couldnt enter that contest, I take to much care with my guns :D

Blazestorm
10-26-2004, 07:34 PM
My entry...

AGDlover
10-26-2004, 07:58 PM
does the gun have to work??

Pickle
10-26-2004, 08:42 PM
No.

Unfortunately the only gun I can enter is an old PMI (brass).

Wc Keep
10-26-2004, 08:43 PM
Whoever operates FBM is a thieving liar. They burned me when i bought my B2K. If a "store" lists something as new it better come to you as new. Not used and dinged and scratched. they would not reimburse me.
They suck and fail at life.

fireball mountain is a local store in new jersey why would you bother buying a gun from a local store in jersey and not one from wi?

krazee is a good guy i know him personally. the gun doesnt have to work.

magmanl337
10-26-2004, 08:52 PM
i have an old vm-68.....Think i should enter it guys?

wimag
10-26-2004, 10:02 PM
fireball mountain is a local store in new jersey why would you bother buying a gun from a local store in jersey and not one from wi?

krazee is a good guy i know him personally. the gun doesnt have to work.

1. Why did I buy it from New Jersey ? Because I can. Unless there is some unwritten law saying i cant

2. Because my local stores did not have any fishbone Bushmasters, or any Bushmasters for that matter. FBM had one listed as new on EBAY. They burned me with blatant lies.
I asked them 2 times if it was new prior to auction end, I was told it was new in the box, old inventory they had to move. I was quite pissed to see that the marker was used. I could have bought brand new for about the same price but with different milling and LCD.
the marker they sent was not used in the sense of used a couple times, it takes quite a bit for the reg adjustment slots to get as rounded as they did. The ano was scratched near the detent, actually gouged from some moron not knowing how to use a wrench. At least the jackass could have cleaned the chopped paint from the bolt and feedtube before he sent it to me.
If that is the business ethics of your local store i feel badly for you.

Short on short they lied, ripped me off big time, and I wish them nothing but failure.

Thekrazeeone
10-27-2004, 03:00 PM
I think someone pissed in your lemonade or something dude.

TheTramp
10-27-2004, 03:38 PM

Looks like Fireball Mt. did. :(

ShooterJM
10-27-2004, 06:48 PM
oh yeah that angel that cost $120... thats gonna win, no contest at all.

Hopefully it will...... :D ;) :bounce:

pickedlast
10-27-2004, 07:46 PM
i hope this company get sued.... FBM is a patented trademark.. its a bike company.. jeez.. ppl are soooo stupid... federal bike manufacturer.... jeez.. makes me so angry :mad: .. wait.. im done.. but the new gun that isnt new.. thats sumthin... but u cant do that to ppl under law somewheres.... I HOPE THEY GET SUED...... MUTHA ****** FBM!!!(the bikes)

Wc Keep
10-27-2004, 08:21 PM
fireball mountain is a good company. so lets keep this on topic.

wimag
10-28-2004, 05:44 PM

unregister yourself you troll.

lord1234
10-28-2004, 05:51 PM
unregister yourself you troll.

/urself

rpm07
10-28-2004, 07:38 PM
i hope this company get sued.... FBM is a patented trademark.. its a bike company.. jeez.. ppl are soooo stupid... federal bike manufacturer.... jeez.. makes me so angry :mad: .. wait.. im done.. but the new gun that isnt new.. thats sumthin... but u cant do that to ppl under law somewheres.... I HOPE THEY GET SUED...... MUTHA ****** FBM!!!(the bikes)

Think before you post something stupid. The company is Fire Ball Mountain. People use FBM for short. Thats like saying AGD will get sued by Australian Government Directory because they both use AGD for short.

vf-xx
10-28-2004, 08:25 PM
Think before you post something stupid. The company is Fire Ball Mountain. People use FBM for short. Thats like saying AGD will get sued by Australian Government Directory because they both use AGD for short.

Well to be fair WWF had to change to WWE because of the World Wildlife Foundation....

rpm07
10-28-2004, 08:59 PM
The court ruling prevents the World Wrestling Federation from using the logo it adopted in 1998 and the letters WWF in specified circumstances.
The wildlife charity registered the initials WWF as a trademark in 1961. It changed its name to World Wide Fund for Nature outside the United States in 1989, but uses the WWF initials and its panda logo around the world.

And FBM is not trademarked by any bicycle company

AclowN
10-28-2004, 11:51 PM
ok, dunno about who is gonna win but this one is just sad, its on that post about halfway down the first page.....

that marker is definently in bad enough shape to qualify.... eesh... :cry: :cry: :cry:

-Tab
10-29-2004, 10:57 AM
wow. just.........wow

jayloo
10-29-2004, 12:42 PM
does the gun have to work??

LOL, I've seen ur gun AGDlover and it is pretty ugly :D