PDA

View Full Version : Electronic's not quite working

Blaster
11-01-2001, 08:18 PM
My E-mag seems to determine when it wants to let the electronics work. Over the past few months the problem seems to be getting worse, with the electronics working less and less.

To answer a few questions.... Yes, the battery is charged and on. Yes, I've checked all the connections. Yes, the electronics can go out at any time, including right in the middle of a game, then come back on. Yes, there is air and it is on.

The odd thing is, the light still blinks and the shot counter still registers every time I pull the trigger. It just doesn't shoot.

Any ideas.... The gun is about 5 months old.

donggie
11-01-2001, 08:36 PM
If you have done a modification to the trigger pull, you may have it too short. Try backing out the magnet in the trigger or play around with the trigger adjustment. You may also want to check on the metal contacts in the battery that contact the gun. Sometimes they get pushed in just pry them out a bit and it should provide better contact. I hope you resolve this. When that happened to me, it was a combination of those two things.

Good Luck,

Don

[M@g_D@ddy]
11-01-2001, 09:07 PM
well, if the magnet in the trigger is in too far, then the computer read-out will be scrambled.
it happened to my e-mag and it confused the hell otta me. but i hope u get it fixed, e-mags a bad 'gun to let go to waste.

Load SM5
11-01-2001, 09:16 PM
Here's a pretty stupid thought but is that o-ring still beneath your battery in the battery case? If not you might be getting a sporadic connection. Just something else to check. I would hate to think your board is going. I'm sure AGD will fix what ails you.

Blaster
11-01-2001, 09:40 PM
Well thanks for the help so far, but still no luck. I have never adjusted the trigger from stock, and I already tried the battery posts. Like I mentioned all the electronics seem to work with the exception of making the gun fire. Every time I pull the trigger the counter increments and the red dot (on indicator) continues to flash. The problem started out very rare but now it rarely works...