PDA

View Full Version : The New Anthrax Scare, by Applebees

Albinonewt
10-27-2004, 12:41 PM
My Dad sent me this today, just thought I'd share. It both a pubic service and super funny1

Powder Awareness: NJTTF Postal Inspection Service Rep. reports a white powdery substance (talcum powder) has been distributed in the U.S. Mail by the restaurant company Applebees as part of a promotional mailing. The powder was sprinkled on 50,000 individual letters to, "control sticking." The letters were addressed to Eastern USA residents and mail facilities only. Please notify your postal facilities of this promotional mailing from Applebees.

MicroMiniMe
10-27-2004, 03:13 PM
Everything is all fun and games untill the FBI shows up.

Steelrat
10-27-2004, 04:18 PM
Screw the FBI, Postal Inspectors are all over that. All the Federal agent powers, none of the ego.

Its common practice to use various powders when preparing mailings. It prevents the shiny cards from sticking together.

warthog2t0
10-27-2004, 07:41 PM
**** The Fbi And The Fcc!

Steelrat
10-27-2004, 08:03 PM
Why hate the FBI? They are there to protect you. Thats like saying screw the cops. Do you think anarchy is really better?

Bluestrike_2
10-27-2004, 08:12 PM
That is quite simply, the most foolish comment AO has heard in a while.

Yeah, go screw the people protecting us. Sure.....

On another note, you probably set a red flag on an NSA computer in London or somewhere else outside the country. Good job!

warthog2t0
10-27-2004, 09:32 PM
yea i prlboliy did.... *door bell rings*........ *door get smached in*........ *bag over head and thrown into a unmarked black van*

Gtask8
10-27-2004, 11:48 PM
O NO, ITS THE KFC THE BMW, THE ABC, THE STD, THE ATT, THE THE THE!!! ahhh :ninja:

Gitaroo Man
10-28-2004, 12:05 AM
That is quite simply, the most foolish comment AO has heard in a while.

Yeah, go screw the people protecting us. Sure.....

On another note, you probably set a red flag on an NSA computer in London or somewhere else outside the country. Good job!

OMG thats horrible!! What are they going to do about it? he can say what he wants