PDA

View Full Version : draxxus vs evil?

evo.end3R
10-28-2004, 08:17 PM
ok so i got some new gear at world cup: empire pants, draxxus USA Xball jersey, evil dorag, and now this kid i play with is calling me a poser because im wearing both draxxus and evil ****. wtf? he says it is like putting a Vtec sticker on a mustang. it looks very nice and i shoot draxxus paint thru an evil barrel. do you guys see any problem with this? i dont. my agg gear fits together very nicely. im on pmi factory, so for tournys i wear our jersey but just when im out playing recballers i wear the usa jersey becuase it looks better imo. i like draxxus paint > pmi but i use both because i get pmi @ discount / free. anyway, what do you guys think about the "clashing" of evil and draxxus?

Dayspring
10-28-2004, 08:21 PM
Well, when the Empire slogan is "Hear no, see no, speak no Evil" you kinda get the idea. Empire(National) and Draxxus are in direct competition with Evil/PMI. It's like wearing Nike shoes and a Reebok outfit.

evo.end3R
10-28-2004, 08:26 PM
lol i dont really care.. it looks agg

B.A.M.
10-28-2004, 08:49 PM
I dont see any problem with this cuz r u going to let some punk to tell you how to dress. Tell that kid to STFU cuz EVIL RULES THE WORLD

adt501
10-28-2004, 09:16 PM
or, you could tell him to focus on his crappy skills instead of your wardrobe :hail:

Wc Keep
10-29-2004, 08:43 AM
i agree with adt. and dont use the word agg. next time he says something about your wardrobe tell him not to hate and smack him.

Jeffy-CanCon
10-29-2004, 09:54 AM
As long as you are happy with what you wear, who cares what someone else thinks? If you are a serious player, you are not a poser.

chairman_mao
10-29-2004, 10:27 AM
Who cares what you wear. If you show up and can ball you should be free of the poser label. You may be a perpitrator for fronting different companies gear together but honestly who gives a @%$*? Wear what you like and is comfortable. Let Capt. Fashion plate worry about matching his outfit and spend your time on better pursuits like girls and beer.

Loud Tim
10-29-2004, 11:12 AM
mixing the draxxus and the evil definatly bhh stay strong brother

Smoke
10-29-2004, 12:13 PM
and dont use the word agg.

Here here!

Deep Sixx
10-29-2004, 12:39 PM
lol i dont really care.. it looks agg

Here's the problem! I would suggest doing what ever YOU want, and stop talking like a 14-year old PBN reject.

Seriously, why are you worried about what other people think? That's pretty lame.

sixx

slade
10-29-2004, 04:15 PM
and stop talking like a 14-year old PBN reject.
pbn reject? wouldnt using "agg" make him fit in?

to address the origional issue, how does not buying only from one company make you a poser? if a product is good, buy it. the only people who are posers are those who spend over $1k on equipment with less than half a year of experience. and anyway, why do you care what he thinks? give him a slap for me.

B.A.M.
10-29-2004, 07:58 PM
I think the word your looking for is Newb so just tell him to stfu and Pwned him

FallNAngel
10-30-2004, 12:26 AM

Yes... but he's not on PBN... he's here.