PDA

View Full Version : Trigger weight?

Thordic
11-02-2001, 08:43 AM
Does anyone know the trigger pull weights and returns on mags? Classic valve/Retro valve?

I had heard somewhere it was 4 pull/8 return on the retro valve, but I don't know if thats true or not. I would assume if thats true it means a 4 pull on the classic, with what, a 2 return?

If anyone knows, if you can just post it here that'd be great :)

DYE-BaLLeR
11-04-2001, 07:27 PM
ur math is all wrong, if its 8pnds release on a retro and retro has 2x as much push back then...... the classic pushback would be.... yes..... 4!!!!!!!half of the eight.i dont think its four pounds, tippman 98's are only 2.9 pnds.

Chris
11-04-2001, 07:32 PM
Im not sure on the weight of the pull. But on the retro valves the force on the return is adjusted by the input pressure. You can get the return force way more than 2x the pull...but then you chop like crazy.

-Chris

Thordic
11-04-2001, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by DYE-BaLLeR
ur math is all wrong, if its 8pnds release on a retro and retro has 2x as much push back then...... the classic pushback would be.... yes..... 4!!!!!!!half of the eight.i dont think its four pounds, tippman 98's are only 2.9 pnds.

No one ever said the retro had twice the return of the classic mag. And I was saying I HEARD it was 4/8, I dont' know that, otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

And I know it depends on input pressure, but if anyone felt like testing it, or knew it at a certain input pressure, that would work for me :)