PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate foot in mouth situation....

punkncat
10-29-2004, 03:52 PM
I had heard a rather insensitive , defiantely non PC joke at work a while back. Pretty funny actually , but definately when looking at it lightly like its intended.

I went into the office to tell the girls up front.

I asked "Y'all wanna hear my insensitive joke of the day?"

They said "sure" , so I tell it.

"Whats better than winning two gold medals at the Special Olympics ?"..........
"...not being a tard ! "

Well there was no reply at all. You could have heard a tick fart it got so quiet. I just figured they weren't amuzed and turned to walk out of the office into the shop. The bosses wife catches me outside. She then tells me that one of the ladys in the front office has a retarded son.......

her :shooting: :( me

splatattack33
10-29-2004, 03:59 PM
i bet you feel like a P.O.S right about now , but that was sorta funny i know a few ppl that work in the mentally challenged room at my school and they say retard all teh time in there,and some of those kids are cool though

Big'n slo
10-29-2004, 04:07 PM
http://www.kultiges-onlineshop.de/simpsons/_images/5001335_gr.jpg

Bulldog
10-29-2004, 04:12 PM
Heh, that was pretty funny. I bet you're mr popular now.

teufelhunden
10-29-2004, 04:20 PM
work in the mentally challenged room at my school and they say retard all teh time in there,and some of those kids are cool though

Patrionizing them doesn't make the situation any better.

splatattack33
10-29-2004, 04:25 PM
what does that mean???

tsc
10-29-2004, 04:29 PM
God, how I love that joke.

-=Squid=-
10-29-2004, 04:31 PM
what does that mean???
If you are serious, then you should probably be in there with them.

splatattack33
10-29-2004, 04:38 PM
um okok but i am friends with one of them he is like the coolest kid in our highschool everybodys freinds with him

teufelhunden
10-29-2004, 05:35 PM
Would everybody be friends with him if he wasn't handicapped?

No?

That's what I thought, you fake selfish wastes.

splatattack33
10-29-2004, 05:36 PM
wtf im really confused

-=Squid=-
10-29-2004, 05:49 PM
wtf im really confused
You are probably more retarded than the kid in question.

splatattack33
10-29-2004, 05:52 PM
stfu you my friend do the men!

BlackWeenie
10-29-2004, 06:37 PM
I had heard a rather insensitive , defiantely non PC joke at work a while back. Pretty funny actually , but definately when looking at it lightly like its intended.

I went into the office to tell the girls up front.

I asked "Y'all wanna hear my insensitive joke of the day?"

They said "sure" , so I tell it.

"Whats better than winning two gold medals at the Special Olympics ?"..........
"...not being a tard ! "

Well there was no reply at all. You could have heard a tick fart it got so quiet. I just figured they weren't amuzed and turned to walk out of the office into the shop. The bosses wife catches me outside. She then tells me that one of the ladys in the front office has a retarded son.......

her :shooting: :( me

hahahahahahaa. good story man! :). you guys dont have to be so politically correct all the time, if its funny, laugh. loosen up guys. "uh oh, cant make fun of retards because someone might get offended :cry:"

teufelhunden
10-29-2004, 07:55 PM
I'm all for retard jokes.

Hell, usually I don't even care about patronizing the handicapped.

Just in one of those moods. :)

OysterBoy
10-30-2004, 09:15 AM
Similar foot-in-mouth situation, as far as "DAMN"ness goes.

Was in Wendy's with some friends, talking to a girl I only knew from school. She tells us some memory of her uncle saying "Neice, don't do that!" or something to that effect, I wasn't listening too much. Then I said "Neice? What does your dad call you, 'Daughter'?". A few people laughed (wasn't really a joke..) and she says "Actually, I don't know because my dad is dead"..... Similar to the thread starters post, the room went quiet. My buddy Stu, either to be an ***, or to lighten the mood said "Awwwwwkward".

Needless to say I felt like ****.

-=Squid=-
10-30-2004, 01:33 PM
stfu you my friend do the men!
That almost made sense... Wait, no it didn't.

We were coming home from a tournement and our backguy (murph) stopped to go to the bathroom, and while in the restroom, a blind guy hit him with his cane by mistake, and Murph turned and said "WHAT THE F(badword) IS YOUR PROBLEM!" ... Only to realize the dude was blind.

PyRo
10-30-2004, 01:38 PM
90% of deaf people can talk, just poorly. She was just being a jerk :)

CasingBill
10-30-2004, 02:19 PM
Dude......If it was me, I would just apologize. You didn't know. It won't hurt you to apologize. She will prolly think better of you if did.

I also laughed at the joke first but when I thought about how she must feel......it wasn't cool.

Be a man. Own up. No big deal.

Maksimus54
10-31-2004, 11:54 AM
My friend had a moment like that when he told a great yo momma joke. He says "yo momma is so dumb she failed a blood test." His friends mother had diabetes

RevBrown
11-01-2004, 02:23 AM
Not nearly as serious but I still felt kinda bad.

A couple of weeks ago I walked into work and a customer had her kid at the bar eating lunch.
Being the guy I am I like to tease so I said to the little girl "You look like a kid that just beat someone up" Well the girl just drops her head into her arms and starts crying (the most pitiful sobs you have ever heard.). After a few seconds she lifts her head and says " Moma why did you tell him."

I had no idea that she had been in a scuffle at school that day. It was so heart breaking I felt like ripping my heart out of my chest.

This is the type of thing that only happens to me. What are the odds.