PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from my Job Interview

DiSoRdeR
10-29-2004, 08:33 PM
As the title says I just got back, and I will be starting tuesday. After the interview my friend showed me around and showed me what I will be doing(basicly filing) theres two rooms full of rows of files. Its going to take some time to get to know what goes where. Before all this I wanted to work, now I dont. Is that normal?

WenULiVeUdiE
10-29-2004, 08:43 PM
Yea, thats normal. Sure, your getting some money, but your also spending hours on end filing, only to find out you did it wrong.

DiSoRdeR
10-29-2004, 09:03 PM
only to find out you did it wrong.
Hay I double check every thing I do :rolleyes:

gimp
10-29-2004, 11:20 PM
I've had 5 interviews in the past 2 weeks. I'm getting really good at them. I'm also getting really sick of em.

DiSoRdeR
10-29-2004, 11:35 PM
If you live in california you should apply where I will be working. My job is easy, all I will be doing is filing, droping off letters, and doing what ever some one asks me to. I even have my own mail/file cart :rofl: Every one there is cool, I was interviewed by a Judge. All the files I am filing are lawsuits, I work for the state of california :headbang:

JoshK
10-29-2004, 11:41 PM
good job, good pension...if you stay there...now only if you go to the army and work for the state too, thats how you make good pension...retirment funds...

Destructo6
10-30-2004, 02:48 AM
All the files I am filing are lawsuits, I work for the state of california
So, does that mean you will be paid once a month, but only when the state has money?

Bad_Dog
10-30-2004, 08:29 AM
and doing what ever some one asks me to

those are evil words! you will never have any "off time" at work where you're able to work less hard... every time you're seen not being overwhelmed... someone will figure out something for you to do :cool:

I had a job like that... so I just started hiding when not busy... worked out pretty well but I quit for school :headbang:

Igotu
10-30-2004, 09:50 AM
so does this mean your working for the govenator.

slade
10-30-2004, 11:04 AM
All the files I am filing are lawsuits, I work for the state of california :headbang:
if anything has to do with paintball, be sure to tweak the files to make our sport look better (if some idiot buys a brass eagle and shoots cars/people :mad: ) or to take down smart parts if theyre involved :clap: .
(btw im kidding)

BlackVCG
10-30-2004, 11:14 AM
Ah, a government job. The more you slack off, the easier of a job they give you. That's the benefit of job-security by working for the government.

blackclown
10-30-2004, 11:21 AM
I've had 5 interviews in the past 2 weeks. I'm getting really good at them. I'm also getting really sick of em.

that reminds me of family guy when peter loses his job and he says i always mess up in the interview then it shows him in the interview and he is saying in his mined "don't say doing your wife don't say doing your wife" then he says "doing your... son?"

Great episode

Miscue
10-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Ah, a government job. The more you slack off, the easier of a job they give you. That's the benefit of job-security by working for the government.

Tee hee!

DiSoRdeR
10-30-2004, 02:26 PM
So, does that mean you will be paid once a month
Yes I get paid at the end of every month, and I start tuesday :D

BeaverEater
10-30-2004, 05:16 PM
Good luck with your new job, but personally, there is no way i could become an office slave.

DiSoRdeR
11-02-2004, 09:45 PM
Good luck with your new job, but personally, there is no way i could become an office slave.
lol, I will probably just work there for 2 months. Then apply at the movie theater near my house, the place I work at now is kinda far so I do not know how long I will stay there. I also started today, pretty easy work day, even if it was just for two hours :D