PDA

View Full Version : You think Bad reffing in tourneys is the paintball god's

Carbon
10-30-2004, 12:46 AM
way for punishing super bouncy, ramping guns and wiping?

Halliday
10-30-2004, 12:59 AM
Oo good question :)
I think "advancements" have more affect than is realized at the time.
Player wipes ----> hit him more times ------> padded jerseys --------> faster markers ------> development of hoppers -------->

How does "bad" reffing fit into this? Players go ref. They play that way so they ref the way they would like to be reffed (loose and :bounce:'y ) so that leads to a person forming an opinion about "bad" reffing so then then try to fix it by bonus balling or getting bounce themselves.

I'm not saying you do this, I'm saying in general.

What goes around comes around?

Bad_Dog
10-30-2004, 08:23 AM
Oo good question :)
I think "advancements" have more affect than is realized at the time.
Player wipes ----> hit him more times ------> padded jerseys --------> faster markers ------> development of hoppers -------->

How does "bad" reffing fit into this? Players go ref. They play that way so they ref the way they would like to be reffed (loose and :bounce:'y ) so that leads to a person forming an opinion about "bad" reffing so then then try to fix it by bonus balling or getting bounce themselves.

I'm not saying you do this, I'm saying in general.

What goes around comes around?

BAM!

(he just hit the nail on the head)

DR@GON
10-30-2004, 02:26 PM
Players who cheat by Ramping up their marker's will result in somebody getting seriouly injured and hurt this Great sport..... getting lit up at times comes with the territory BUT if im lit up by a cheater say like 12 shots to the head!!! ill take his crap gunn stick it in his a$$ and light him on fire.............. :cuss:

Halliday
10-30-2004, 06:50 PM
BAM!

(he just hit the nail on the head)
Wow thanks :) It was late, and I felt was either rambling or having some great insight.

gc82000
10-30-2004, 07:12 PM
:mad: Man Haliday you are supposed to let some stupid post go by before giving the perfect answer. :mad:
good job though. I commend you on your post. :clap:

WARPED1
10-31-2004, 01:06 AM
Ramping guns and such are allowed now, at least in NXL, the "pros" complained enough. I'm sure if everyone else complains enough, ramping/turbo/bounce guns will be allowed.