PDA

View Full Version : Armson Barrels

Magnus1028
11-02-2001, 01:37 PM
Ok guys I'm thinking of getting an Arsmon barrel for my Mag. Any thoughts out there regarding these barrels.
Thanks

Temo Vryce
11-02-2001, 01:50 PM
The stock version is loud, but the stealth is fairly quiet. I have used both and I find that they are really good. You'll find that the stealth likes the Diablo inferno paint, (small bore). Alot of the guys I play with swear by the Armson barrels. I'm sure you'll be very happy with it.

spyderkiller
11-02-2001, 02:40 PM
The armson barrels are great! I have an armson pro series and its very accurate. the only problem is that it's a little more bothersome to squeegie because of the useless rifling...its not all that queit but not that loud....overall great barrel.

Muzikman
11-02-2001, 02:41 PM
It's not bad, I was never impressed with mine thou...

BobCon
11-02-2001, 03:21 PM
Great Barrel I have a 16" Stealth. No harder to clean than any other barrel I have one on my SMG 68 special believe it or not it makes that gun accurate too

PAINTBALLA01
11-02-2001, 04:44 PM
great barrel no problems yet fairly quiet and acurate get a im talking about the stealth barrel. it works great with premium gold

ShinyGuy
11-02-2001, 08:34 PM
The standard armsons are pretty large bore and rather loud but I've never seen anything that shoots bad paint that accurately. They're too big for most of the higher quality paints but any time I have old paint or crappy field paint out comes the Armson and makes it usable. It really is incredible in its ability to shoot bad paint strait. As for the stealth, I've never used one.

StanBo
11-10-2001, 07:04 PM
I have a 8" clearcoat armson. It is small and loud as hell. I love it. It shoots great. I wouldn't mind trying a longer quieter model from armson.