PDA

View Full Version : FedEX Stole my angel!

evan123
10-30-2004, 11:17 PM
Gun Got Stolen/Lost By FedEx, be Careful

Alright guys, this isn't a scammer thread but more of a beware thread for all those people who ship guns over the internet. Just recently i found out my angel never got sent to TAG. Into detail i checked my tracking number and it said it basically had never been shipped. My angel was all packed up with a fedex lable on it when i gave it to my father who has a deginated person at work that he is friends with that sends the packages out for the company. Its been 3 weeks since i packaged it up and sent it along its marry way, but its not a typical mail loss. The package never even TOUCHED a fedex warehouse or shipping center so the typical fedex barecode wasn't in there database. The amount of 3 people have touched my gun. The guy that my dad is friends with, the driver, and a person at the warehouse or shipping center. I am not saying it was stolen but its a possibility. I am getting no money from fedex nor any type of sorrowness or an apology since i have NO PROOF it shipped out since my tracking number has nothing showing it shipped.

If you guys could just be careful when sending your guns that would be good, not a sorrow thread just an awarness.

Also, if you could take a lookout for my angel

blue aced and chaosed fly 2k1 lcd, Silver cp volumizer, blue 32° grips, unimount, cp breech knob, stock barrel, chrome minireg.

Thanks

Target Practice
10-30-2004, 11:21 PM
Alright guys, this isn't a scammer thread but more of a beware thread for all those people who ship guns over the internet.

See, there's your problem. You should really try a more concrete medium for shipping, like a truck, or an airplane, perhaps. I wouldn't trust an "INTERNET" with my shipping needs.

evan123
10-30-2004, 11:23 PM
I meant when people sell guns over the internet to be careful , Don't be a wiseass.

11_Mile_TMaster
10-30-2004, 11:23 PM
.... That sucks, dude... :(

They have NO record? I mean, when UPS picks up packages, they scan the UPS Barcode and it comes in as a pickup right away.

... Something's very fishy.

BobTheCow
10-30-2004, 11:25 PM
Its been 3 weeks since i packaged it up and sent it along its marry way, but its not a typical mail loss. <b>The package never even TOUCHED a fedex warehouse or shipping center</b> so the typical fedex barecode wasn't in there database.Maybe you should take care of making sure Fedex gets your package next time, instead of using a middle man (or three) along the way? If they didn't get the package in the first place, it's not their fault it didn't get shipped. :tard:

evan123
10-30-2004, 11:25 PM
.... That sucks, dude... :(

They have NO record? I mean, when UPS picks up packages, they scan the UPS Barcode and it comes in as a pickup right away.

... Something's very fishy.
They don't scan it as soon as they get the package. My dad dropped it off at my dads local shipping office where his friend works then the friend at work gives it to the driver who then takes the package to the shipping center where it is scanned and then logged into the system. Understand?

Maybe you should take care of making sure Fedex gets your package next time, instead of using a middle man (or three) along the way? If they didn't get the package in the first place, it's not their fault it didn't get shipped. :tard:

Your really retarded you know that. I said fedex shipping center. The fedex driver touched it therefore fedex did have the package in their possesion.

BobTheCow
10-30-2004, 11:27 PM
I understand how that was SUPPOSED to work... but obviously it didn't.

On a side note, what exactly are we supposed to be "careful of" when sending things?

Not to sound like a total jackass, but I'm just not sure this was entirely Fedex's fault, or if so, how it could have been avoided with "caution."

**edit** Didn't get this in before your flame. Sorry, I'll try not to use logic to help solve a problem next time.

FallNAngel
10-30-2004, 11:27 PM
Sooo... why not just take it to the local post office instead next time where you can get the tracking # right there, no middlemen and be sure it goes out?

evan123
10-30-2004, 11:29 PM
I understand how that was SUPPOSED to work... but obviously it didn't.

On a side note, what exactly are we supposed to be "careful of" when sending things?

Not to sound like a total jackass, but I'm just not sure this was entirely Fedex's fault, or if so, how it could have been avoided with "caution."

I am just saying just a be careful when sending things such as guns. Nothing other then that. Plus i mostly want people to keep an eye out for my gun.

Sooo... why not just take it to the local post office instead next time where you can get the tracking # right there, no middlemen and be sure it goes out?

I have a tracking number, it shows nothing on there. No cross check, no "At FedEx center", nothing.

Kevmaster
10-30-2004, 11:33 PM
They don't scan it as soon as they get the package.

our fedex man always does. we make sure he scans every one before he leaves and gives us the top part of the label back.

evan123
10-30-2004, 11:33 PM
Well this one must not have because it had nothing in the tracking system.

judster
10-31-2004, 12:26 AM
ok this is what it sounds like. i used t owork in a warehouse for a plant and i know a little bit. i am assumeing your dad took it somewhere(maybe work) and was going to have it shipped, be it on his dime or the company he works for. in order to to this, and this is comming from having to ship countless packages for the warehoue, he gave it to a shipping/receiving guy who handles the ship outs. that person then fills out the fedex label and puts the tracking bar code on it, then the package awaits for the fedex guy to come pick it up. we had a special table for outgoing packagaes for our UPS/fedex guy, so the package just sat there till the driver came and picked it up. when the driver would get there he would scan the barcode, sign for the package and give a copy to the shipper/receiver cleark as proff that the package was taken. with shipping guide lines strict sence 9-11 most, if not all delivery companies are required to visualy inspect all boxes given to them, hence the tracking/bar codes on all fedex/UPS boxes. this lets them know where the package is, and if there is any kind of threat they can trace the package.
so this is what sounds like happened. the box never made it to the fedex guy. it sounds like who ever is in charge of shipping for your dad might have been tipped off that he was shipping a paintball gun, therefore he filled out the proper fedex paper work, gave your dad a copy of the tracking/barcode, then after your dad left destroyed the forged paperwork and took your marker with him.
you might want to check out your dads friend or any of this guys emploees to find your marker.

Glickman
10-31-2004, 01:01 AM
when it was shipped out, dont they usually give u a reciept for when u pay for shipping?

i would also confront the middlemen

i dunn about someone at fedex stealing the marker. they are responsible for way more expensive things then a paintball gun, and they are under supervision.
im not saying its impossible, just unlikly

Enemy
10-31-2004, 02:56 AM
it sounds like fed ex never recieved the gun.. if your dad works in a wharehouse check to make sure the box didnt fall back behind something or talk to the guy make sure he got it out to the fed ex guy.. im sorry but this just doesnt sound right...then again ups did lose one of my money orders fortunately we just caceled and issued a new one!!! i would hate to have that happen to any of my guns sorry dude and good luck hope you find it....

ps...wtf is everyone flaming this guy for hes just telling everyone to look out for his gun and to make sure that everything is done bye yourself and not bye the middle man it also takes alot of stress out of things.

abaez
10-31-2004, 03:01 AM
I am just saying just a be careful when sending things such as guns. Nothing other then that. Plus i mostly want people to keep an eye out for my gun.

I have a tracking number, it shows nothing on there. No cross check, no "At FedEx center", nothing.

Then FedEx did not receive the package. FedEx doesn't steal packages, why would they? Every single package is trackable and once they get it, it's their responsibility. They did not receive the package.

SpecialBlend2786
10-31-2004, 04:00 AM
Then FedEx did not receive the package. FedEx doesn't steal packages, why would they? Every single package is trackable and once they get it, it's their responsibility. They did not receive the package.

yeop. Doesn't sound like FedEx's fault. Good luck getting your stuff back though, that really sucks.

ProX9
10-31-2004, 04:23 AM
i think judster has the most plausible situation, however i think its unlikely that your dads friend would be a jerk off and take the gun. maybe you did something bad and the karma is catching up in the form of a really odd sequence of events leading to the disappearance of your gun. i dunno though. you really have to ask your dads friend if he remembers what he last did with it, if he did everything right and the fedex guy messed up then i guess your still screwed bc of the no tracking #. sorry you had to lose your gun, id shoot myself if i lost mine.

Titansu
10-31-2004, 09:59 AM
I pay/print all my labels online and drop them off at work. I know my company's shipping department is fairly good - but they have to account for every package that the company sends. If I have them ship something, there's a whole laundry list of paperwork to deal with: who's it going to, who's it coming from, what department is paying for it, what is it, etc...

If I just print my own label with my own account, I just drop it off in the bin and check the tracking number online.

I used to get my company to pay for my shipments - it wasn't worth the paperwork hassle or the risk of loosing my job.

MonsterMag
10-31-2004, 10:28 AM
I have never or will never ship fedex know , I use DhL or Ups :cheers:

Manderson666
10-31-2004, 11:37 AM
usps priority is the way to go, you get ur tracking number right there on the spot, and you have just handed it to someone, so there is no middle man, its already in teh PO

eNder159
10-31-2004, 11:50 AM
usps priority is the way to go, you get ur tracking number right there on the spot, and you have just handed it to someone, so there is no middle man, its already in teh PO

USPS is the last person you want to go to...their "tracking number" is worthless matter of fact...my money order under their tracking sysstem is "still in transit" when it got to the recepient 4 months ago....=oT

MonsterMag
10-31-2004, 11:54 AM
USPS is the last person you want to go to...their "tracking number" is worthless matter of fact...my money order under their tracking sysstem is "still in transit" when it got to the recepient 4 months ago....=oT

did you contact them? Every time i shipe UPS the Package is recived On the estmated day it is sapose to arrive :cheers:

evan123
10-31-2004, 12:40 PM
ok this is what it sounds like. i used t owork in a warehouse for a plant and i know a little bit. i am assumeing your dad took it somewhere(maybe work) and was going to have it shipped, be it on his dime or the company he works for. in order to to this, and this is comming from having to ship countless packages for the warehoue, he gave it to a shipping/receiving guy who handles the ship outs. that person then fills out the fedex label and puts the tracking bar code on it, then the package awaits for the fedex guy to come pick it up. we had a special table for outgoing packagaes for our UPS/fedex guy, so the package just sat there till the driver came and picked it up. when the driver would get there he would scan the barcode, sign for the package and give a copy to the shipper/receiver cleark as proff that the package was taken. with shipping guide lines strict sence 9-11 most, if not all delivery companies are required to visualy inspect all boxes given to them, hence the tracking/bar codes on all fedex/UPS boxes. this lets them know where the package is, and if there is any kind of threat they can trace the package.
so this is what sounds like happened. the box never made it to the fedex guy. it sounds like who ever is in charge of shipping for your dad might have been tipped off that he was shipping a paintball gun, therefore he filled out the proper fedex paper work, gave your dad a copy of the tracking/barcode, then after your dad left destroyed the forged paperwork and took your marker with him.
you might want to check out your dads friend or any of this guys emploees to find your marker.

My dad made the label and my dad is friends with this guy and i know for a fact he didn't steal it. My dad would have his *** gone. The fact that his job is to ship packages out all day and i remember paintballing the first time with him (my dad had a work paintball gathering) and he was a complete newb and i doubt that he knows what TAG is plus he ships out much more valuable things and this isn't the first time i have shipped a gun out through him.

it sounds like fed ex never recieved the gun.. if your dad works in a wharehouse check to make sure the box didnt fall back behind something or talk to the guy make sure he got it out to the fed ex guy.. im sorry but this just doesnt sound right...then again ups did lose one of my money orders fortunately we just caceled and issued a new one!!! i would hate to have that happen to any of my guns sorry dude and good luck hope you find it....

ps...wtf is everyone flaming this guy for hes just telling everyone to look out for his gun and to make sure that everything is done bye yourself and not bye the middle man it also takes alot of stress out of things.

I know for a fact FedEx recieved the gun because of my dad's friend. I told you I AM POSITIVE fedex got this. Middleman had nothing to do with it mk? I am actually pretty sure it was the fedex driver but i don't know.

Yet another person that needs to read. FedEx did recieve the package (the fedex driver that takes it from my dads work to warehouse). I have a tracking number and when i type it in it says fedex has it but it doesn't say where it is at. Nothing, no scanning departure.

yeop. Doesn't sound like FedEx's fault. Good luck getting your stuff back though, that really sucks.
It is. Please read my above post.

i think judster has the most plausible situation, however i think its unlikely that your dads friend would be a jerk off and take the gun. maybe you did something bad and the karma is catching up in the form of a really odd sequence of events leading to the disappearance of your gun. i dunno though. you really have to ask your dads friend if he remembers what he last did with it, if he did everything right and the fedex guy messed up then i guess your still screwed bc of the no tracking #. sorry you had to lose your gun, id shoot myself if i lost mine.
Exactly, my friends dad didn't do it considering if he wanted something valuable he could jack any of the lab supplies he wanted to that are shipped out. I am personally assuming the driver took it or somehow lost it.

I pay/print all my labels online and drop them off at work. I know my company's shipping department is fairly good - but they have to account for every package that the company sends. If I have them ship something, there's a whole laundry list of paperwork to deal with: who's it going to, who's it coming from, what department is paying for it, what is it, etc...

If I just print my own label with my own account, I just drop it off in the bin and check the tracking number online.

I used to get my company to pay for my shipments - it wasn't worth the paperwork hassle or the risk of loosing my job.

Like I said earlier, i have a tracking number but nothing pops up, the package isn't in the database. Not even "Departure for Memphis" Nothing. And i paid for my own shippings from my dads office.

Out of the 30 packages of paintball equipment i have shipped out this would be the first time something has gone wrong.

Everyone that I QUOTED please read my response so you better understand the situation

Won Hunglo
10-31-2004, 12:58 PM
Check your dad's Ebay account. Nice gun.

evan123
10-31-2004, 01:03 PM
Check your dad's Ebay account. Nice gun.
What the hell does that mean?

Beowulfs_Ghost
10-31-2004, 01:36 PM
Was this shipped FedEx air or ground?

FedEx's ground system isn't really there own. They aquired there ground system from another company called RPS. RPS was bought out because, in simple terms, they sucked. I've heard of packages being shipped FedEx ground and getting "lost" in the back of a package car for over a week.

On the flip side, FedEx has a top notch air system, and they would be my choice if I wanted to send something next day air. For ground shipping, UPS is a better option.

temps
10-31-2004, 01:49 PM
I am getting no money from fedex nor any type of sorrowness or an apology since i have NO PROOF it shipped out since my tracking number has nothing showing it shipped

Yet another person that needs to read. FedEx did recieve the package (the fedex driver that takes it from my dads work to warehouse). I have a tracking number and when i type it in it says fedex has it but it doesn't say where it is at. Nothing, no scanning departure.

So.. are you saying they have or don't have it :rolleyes:

Xyxyll
10-31-2004, 01:55 PM
You just changed your story. And why the hell are you arguing with people on here. They're only trying to help you track your missing package. You come on here to bash on FedEx when you don't even know if they have your package or not.

I have a tracking number and when i type it in it says fedex has it but it doesn't say where it is at.

So the tracking number says they DO have it. Well then that's something you need to wait and talk to FedEx about if it doesn't change in the next few days.

Like I said earlier, i have a tracking number but nothing pops up, the package isn't in the database. Not even "Departure for Memphis" Nothing.

So the tracking number says they DO NOT have it. In this case then it never got to a FedEx employee. They are required to scan the tracking number into their database and GIVE YOU A RECEIPT! Do you have this receipt? If not, then IT WASN'T SHIPPED.

I'm sorry about your Angel dude, but you need to look at this from a logical standpoint. Your marker was passed between many hands. For all you know your dad's friend may have just forgotten and still has it lying in his office. I highly doubt a FedEx driver stole your package. That's a felony and can result in major prison time.

evan123
10-31-2004, 02:09 PM
So.. are you saying they have or don't have it :rolleyes:
I was saying how tracking number wise, they don't have it but techincally they do.

evan123
10-31-2004, 02:10 PM
You just changed your story. And why the hell are you arguing with people on here. They're only trying to help you track your missing package. You come on here to bash on FedEx when you don't even know if they have your package or not.

So the tracking number says they DO have it. Well then that's something you need to wait and talk to FedEx about if it doesn't change in the next few days.

So the tracking number says they DO NOT have it. In this case then it never got to a FedEx employee. They are required to scan the tracking number into their database and GIVE YOU A RECEIPT! Do you have this receipt? If not, then IT WASN'T SHIPPED.

I'm sorry about your Angel dude, but you need to look at this from a logical standpoint. Your marker was passed between many hands. For all you know your dad's friend may have just forgotten and still has it lying in his office. I highly doubt a FedEx driver stole your package. That's a felony and can result in major prison time.

Sorry for not clarifying i meant to say the first time that it doesn't say they have it. And i am not argueing do. I am not bashing anyone, i just want this thread to be closed, i just wanted people to keep a look out for my gun.

rpm07
10-31-2004, 02:14 PM
I traded my Emag to another AO member for a Timmy we both shipped out the same day with UPS. He got my Emag and I got nothing. UPS checked the Timmy into 1 of their terminals and poof it was gone after that. They dont know what happened to it but its gone. So it has been over 1 month and nothing. When i called the said opps sorry. So now it is a waiting game to see when they sent the money to the person I traded with so he can sent me the money. it happens. so some words of thought ALWAYS get insurance and never put down paintball gun in the description on the box.

evan123
10-31-2004, 02:19 PM
Wow thanks dude, one of the first people who actually don't flame me. I feel for ya i now know what its like. It sucks.

11_Mile_TMaster
10-31-2004, 03:28 PM
I have never or will never ship fedex know , I use DhL or Ups :cheers:

... DHL *Dies laughing*

I've seen DHL Deliver 'time sensitive' packages 2 weeks after they were sent.

50 cal
10-31-2004, 04:53 PM
I shipped a paintgun via FedEx aabout a year ago. I got the same deal as evan123. I got a tracking # from Fed Ex. Then nothing. I called them for about a week and got the run around. I finally went to the FedEx center here and demanded some sort of explanation.
I finally talked to a head honcho. He went in the back for like a half hour, and what do you know...they found it on the floor under the off load ramp. It was sitting there with 3 other packages that "fell off" the ramp.

It took awwhile, but I finally got it squared away.
You need to have your dad do this evan.
Hope you get it back untouched.

evan123
10-31-2004, 05:00 PM
Thanks 50 Cal i will recomend this to my dad, he has been on the phone with the long time already don't think another phone call will do much harm.

Halliday
10-31-2004, 05:18 PM
Any chance it is still sitting in the shipping room at the office where your Dad dropped it off to his friend?

Maybe you can look around there too?

I also would not put it past a paintballing shipper guy to swipe your Angel. If you underestimate people it will bite you in the behind some day.

evan123
10-31-2004, 05:31 PM
Any chance it is still sitting in the shipping room at the office where your Dad dropped it off to his friend?

Maybe you can look around there too?

I also would not put it past a paintballing shipper guy to swipe your Angel. If you underestimate people it will bite you in the behind some day.

My dad checked it out. The fact that he is my dads friend is also another reason.

YZILLA
11-01-2004, 03:12 AM
I had a buddy who bought a Timmpann 98 custom with a pile of extras off of a guy on Ebay in Jacksonville Florida. the guy put like $200 in insurance on the gun . Brought the gun to FEDEX and they scanned it gave him a tracking number and things were good it got scanned onto a truck - then again , and one more time . he kept checking everyday for like three days and it never showed . So eventually he actually talked to a live person and they put in investigation out for it . two weeks later they call back and says it's officially lost . Then he files a claim to get his money back and they tell him that they will send the money to the guy who shipped it . Well no big deal , the guy who he bought it from said he would do anything to help out . Then the hurricanes hit . He hasn't had a reply to the numerous calls ,emails, hand written letters in over a month . Then FED EX tells him all they need is a waiver saying that He can receive the money instead of the actual shipper.Well now he cant get ahold of the seller of the gun now. He is basically screwed . he isn't mad at the seller because he doesn't know for sure if the guys is even alive or his house wasn't demolished from the Hurricanes. But FED EX had it in their possession and scanned it 3 times and its gone forever . So I have to say that FED EX is at fault and will not bend their rules to help them . Well I hope the driver of that truck is having a blast playing with my buddies gun and I know that everyone that I know , will NEVER use FEDEX again because of their lack of interest in helping out . :nono: :mad: :cuss: By the Way this was FED EX Ground ( not air )

RedBeard
11-01-2004, 10:29 AM
This may be a stupid question, and my have already been asked, but was the gun just in the normal box for the gun or did you send it in a generic brown box? Is it possible (however unlikely) that the driver or someone else who had nothing to do with the shipping or your father or fathers friend could just look at the box and know what was inside and know that they wanted it? This is one reason why I always use plain brown boxes to ship stuff, even if I have the original packaging.

FragTek
11-01-2004, 10:42 AM
Word of advice... NEVER use the word gun in your description. Use marker instead, it can save you a very large headache.

Sorry to hear what happened.

FallNAngel
11-01-2004, 01:11 PM
Word of advice... NEVER use the word gun in your description. Use marker instead, it can save you a very large headache.

I agree. If they ask what's in the package, I tell them "sports equipment"

evan123
11-01-2004, 06:04 PM
This may be a stupid question, and my have already been asked, but was the gun just in the normal box for the gun or did you send it in a generic brown box? Is it possible (however unlikely) that the driver or someone else who had nothing to do with the shipping or your father or fathers friend could just look at the box and know what was inside and know that they wanted it? This is one reason why I always use plain brown boxes to ship stuff, even if I have the original packaging.

It was a normal brown box.

Automaggin2
11-01-2004, 07:55 PM
was it insured? You cannot trust a shipping company. I dont care what anyone says. I worked LTL for 10 months last year (logistics), and I can tell you stuff was always lost and never found. When you ship millions of packages a day, its damn near impossible to track every single one of those packages. Always insure packages.

BlackVCG
11-02-2004, 12:45 AM
It's really not this bad. We have the second best Postal system in the world, next to Germany. So usually when your friend tells you they mailed you a birthday card and you didn't get it, that means they never sent one in the first place. I'm not sure if this accounts shipping services like UPS, FedEx or Airborne Express (DHL), but USPS is pretty damn good.

I ship everything USPS because they give me free boxes, free online delivery confirmation, good prices and fast shipping time. I honestly haven't been very impressed with UPS if you ship things on a non-business level. About the only benefit of UPS is their pick-up service, which you can now get with USPS at a costly fee.

I think most of the problems in the shipping industry are before and after it's in transit. Like, there's a middleman that doesn't get it to the shipping center or it's delivered but gets left outside and someone swipes it or the person that "accepts" delivery puts it in some corner and other boxes get thrown on top of it.

was it insured? You cannot trust a shipping company. I dont care what anyone says. I worked LTL for 10 months last year (logistics), and I can tell you stuff was always lost and never found. When you ship millions of packages a day, its damn near impossible to track every single one of those packages. Always insure packages.

felony
11-02-2004, 12:18 PM
I ship everything USPS because they give me free boxes, free online delivery confirmation, good prices and fast shipping time. I honestly haven't been very impressed with UPS if you ship things on a non-business level. About the only benefit of UPS is their pick-up service, which you can now get with USPS at a costly fee.

i couldnt agree more.. usually for me packages arrive at destination twice as fast and at half the price of a FedEx or UPS deal.

free boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

ShooterJM
11-02-2004, 01:48 PM
FedEx Air is the best
UPS Ground is the best
USPS is good and cheap

NEVER USE FedEx Ground....use ups or usps

Chris42050
11-02-2004, 02:52 PM
Sorry to hear about your marker bein lost. i used to work shipping and receiving at a warehouse. I printed out the shipping labels and put them on the boxes. Isn't it at least possible your Dad's friend printed out the label with the tracking number and someone at the warehouse or whatever he ships stuff out of swiped the package before it got picked up. i could easily see that happening where I worked.

SOAD8789
11-02-2004, 06:02 PM
fed ex, i have found, is a little slow....i dont use fed ex at all. id use ups before them....which isnt saying much. USPS priority is the way to go. its fast and inexpensive...

evan123
11-02-2004, 06:11 PM
FedEx Air is the best
UPS Ground is the best
USPS is good and cheap

NEVER USE FedEx Ground....use ups or usps

Ironically, i shipped fedex air. Hmmmm

Btw USPS is almost impossible for me due to the long *** drive for me, its 30 minutes to get to it when i can get fedex air for 90 percent less then what everyone else pays for, so i figure why not.

digitard
11-02-2004, 06:34 PM
This is why I do my shipping at the local hubs. If I use UPS I go to the local UPS hub and do it there so its immediately scanned in, and I have a receipt.

Same with USPS.

evan123
11-02-2004, 06:44 PM
I just talked to my dad who said that normally the driver wands it in but for some reason this driver didn't wand it into the system. Makes me think the driver took it personally.

abaez
11-02-2004, 10:37 PM
Now why would the driver take your brown box over the hundreds of other brown boxes he handles daily?

evan123
11-03-2004, 01:02 PM
Now why would the driver take your brown box over the hundreds of other brown boxes he handles daily?

I am not sure why he would. But maybe he knows if he doesn't wand it in and he takes it, there is no proof on him. Plus most people i know that paintball have heard of The Angel Guy, which was one the package and he must have thought it was a marker, i am not sure but i think it was him.

sneakyhacker420
11-03-2004, 02:59 PM
why don't you go and do something about it rather than post whoring about your gun being missing - stop whining, and truly do something

and ALWAYS insure packages, much less if its YOUR stuff being sent to a company

and btw, disable your signature after the first post - it just takes up space and makes you scroll the page more

anyways, i'm sorry to hear about your angel, and IMO, fed-ex DOES suck... thank god my viking was safe and sound when the guy shipped it via fedex

evan123
11-03-2004, 03:09 PM
why don't you go and do something about it rather than post whoring about your gun being missing - stop whining, and truly do something

and ALWAYS insure packages, much less if its YOUR stuff being sent to a company

and btw, disable your signature after the first post - it just takes up space and makes you scroll the page more

anyways, i'm sorry to hear about your angel, and IMO, fed-ex DOES suck... thank god my viking was safe and sound when the guy shipped it via fedex

I have, i was on the phone for fedex everyday for the last 2 weeks it was gone, bugging them and assking them to find it, see if it is lost etc. I have tried, trust me. And if i insured this package it wouldn't have mattered because this guy didn't wand it into the system when he got it so i have no proof it was sent out. Understand?

sneakyhacker420
11-03-2004, 04:50 PM
talk to your dads friend in person (CALMLY!!!!), and see what he did with the package and investigate with the info that you've gained from him

evan123
11-03-2004, 10:35 PM
talk to your dads friend in person (CALMLY!!!!), and see what he did with the package and investigate with the info that you've gained from him

My dad alrighty has talked to him about it. I know for a fact he didn't steal that package.

abaez
11-03-2004, 10:41 PM
No, you don't. He could have lied about it. There is no evidence either way.