PDA

View Full Version : S.C. Village yesterday with some of the AO Crew!

Automaggot68
10-31-2004, 12:06 PM
While only a few of us could make the trip into Corona to play, we most certainly had an awesome time with each other. Magmanlee7 turned out, as did USAF_flyboy_with_a_mag, and NoSkillz, who brought his girlfriend Angie.
Also a non AO member Dean came, and helped me out wiht my Halo, and Magman's Vik.

The day started out slwo with my being late to begin the small road trip, and traffic blew. By the time we got up there, we took another half hour or so to setup, then we went off to play.

We got in a few games on the lego field, concept and speedball, then breaked for lunch.

Of the few memorable moments were Magmanl337's dive into a bunker, after which our backman at the time (Dean) told him (SCREAMED at him) to run and shoot to the right. The bunker was surrounded by around a foot of mud to which Magman aply turned to Flyboy's and began to apologize to him about the mud he was going to get in flyboy's car.

Another good moment, Magman was taking pics of us playong on the speedball field. As i worked a pillow which really wasn't that much bigger than myseld, Flyboy and I held off theother team as Dean, pete, and Angie had been elinminated. i was getting some good angles, and just as Mark ran up for a picture of me, his cam died and the next pic he took was of my walk to the dead box.

Magman didn't get in as many games as the rest of us did, but Everytime he played the guy was making some good moves, and God knows I wouldn't have taken a voluntary leap into the mud, which was pretty bad at some of their fields.

I'm sure the other guys who came have a story or two to contribute.

All in all, the weather was fabulous, and I had a great deal of fun with the small AO crew.

To quote Noskills upon my mention of making an AO thread ,"Yeah, The AO Crew was representing at SC this weekend and we got ROLLED"

Big thanks to NoSkills for the AWESOME paint hookup, and to flyboy for driving us up there.

magmanl337
10-31-2004, 01:30 PM
Yea, that tiem where Dean was screaming at me not to go was pretty funny afterwards. Apparently he was screaming at the top of his lungs, and i had selective hearing and didnt hear him at ALL. THanks again to pete for the paint and to to martin for the ride up there. Next time guys, ill be sure to listen and to actually play the positiions im supposed to, dean taught me alot that day about being a backman and stuff, since ive never played backman in speedball type courses. Sorry i couldnt get in to the airball game guys =[

magmanl337
10-31-2004, 01:37 PM
Another good moment, Magman was taking pics of us playong on the speedball field. As i worked a pillow which really wasn't that much bigger than myseld, Flyboy and I held off theother team as Dean, pete, and Angie had been elinminated. i was getting some good angles, and just as Mark ran up for a picture of me, his cam died and the next pic he took was of my walk to the dead box.

Yea, i took the picture. Here it is.

magmanl337
10-31-2004, 01:42 PM
Here's some more pics from saturday:

In order of pics:

Dean (or lack thereof)
Derek (Atuomaggot68)
Pete (NoSkillz)
Adrienne
Martin (USAF Flyboy)

LittlePaintballBoy
10-31-2004, 02:09 PM
Nice owned pic, magman :p

Looks like you guys had fun.

LeatherPants
11-01-2004, 01:11 AM
Sorry couldn't make it guys. Making money comes first. See what happens when you don't have your normal back players...you get rolled. ;)

I think Dean and I are going to go for Redlands again this comming weekend.

magmanl337
11-01-2004, 01:19 AM
Sorry couldn't make it guys. Making money comes first. See what happens when you don't have your normal back players...you get rolled. ;)

I think Dean and I are going to go for Redlands again this comming weekend.

Did u wear any leather pants yesterday? hehehe. Sorry u couldnt make it. One of the most memorable moments for me was when we were all walking to go play, and derek left his marker and mask. rofl...

No sKiLLz
11-01-2004, 02:15 PM
Chris U homo. We didn't need u. When Dean and I crossed the field I mowed 4 Circle Factory muppets myself trying to move on us. Cuz I'm freakin' AGG! That's why!

BTW her name is Adrienne.

magmanl337
11-01-2004, 02:22 PM

OK, post has ben edited. Blame it on Derek, he gave me the wrong name

Me: :shooting: Derek: :argh:

Automaggot68
11-01-2004, 09:06 PM
Chris U homo. We didn't need u. When Dean and I crossed the field I mowed 4 Circle Factory muppets myself trying to move on us. Cuz I'm freakin' AGG! That's why!

DUDE-you told me Angie, or something!

:tard:

RoadDawg
11-01-2004, 10:55 PM
Sounds like you guys had fun. Wish I could get out soon but I'm broke and now markerless (til I see how my new job pans out)