PDA

View Full Version : ball breakage....help me!!!!

Automag
11-02-2001, 07:26 PM
All I do when i fire fast is break the hell out of my balls...it's fresh paint...i shoot either all star paint or marballizers...i don't shoot anything else..well when i pace myself and shoot slowly i don't break any balls but when i open up and just pull the trigger like a mad man or just sorta fast i break balls like crazy....is it my stock bolt or what....i have standard feed but i have a 9 volt revy so they should cancel out and the 9 volt should come out on top....i dont' know what to do someone help me

Brandon Baker

Chef123161
11-02-2001, 08:02 PM
It is called short stroking. What happens is you pull the trigger, let it go a bit, then pull again. This allows the on/off to open a bit and allow air into the chamber, but not enough to fire another ball. You then pull the trigger again and the bolt pushes the ball into the barrel a little bit. Then next ball feeds and hits the ball slightly in the barrel and the bolt slams forward and chops the ball thats half in the chamber. Work on releasing the trigger fully and you should be fine.

kickass68mag
11-03-2001, 02:09 PM
check to make sure that your nubbin isn't broken or backwards. also make sure that you have a revvi or you will chop like that.