PDA

View Full Version : AGD, or anyone that works w/ Emag Extremes - Would they ever make a Auorua Emag?

Nitroduck
11-02-2001, 07:52 PM
Do you have any idea if Planet Paintball will make a limited run of Emag Extremes in Aurorua (or Eclipse Extremes at all)? I think if they combined the sickness of that color and a Modular Emag, there would be no competition in looks and preformance.

PLEASE MAKE A AURORUA http://www.paintballplanet.co.uk/summer2001/imagesaug2001/infoimages/aurora%20bmpg.jpg
(picture from paintballplanet.co.uk)

C'mon, that color on a Emag Extreme would be perfection!

zvanut
11-02-2001, 07:57 PM
that is pretty nice, but i think AGD might be a bit swamped at the moment :)

Mega Man
11-02-2001, 08:09 PM
I agree with zvanut as to how AGD is really busy, but I also agree with nitroduck, I think that woould be a cool color..er..colors...er...or...finish

AGD
11-02-2001, 10:03 PM
We are trying to figure out how to do that color. We think we know but we woun't be able to try it until next year. AGD Europe is talking with Planet about carrying the Extreme so you might see one sooner if that works out.

AGD

Nitroduck
11-02-2001, 10:17 PM
Cool, I hope that you and AGD Europe can work something out with Planet, it would be a very cool combo :)

lonsch
11-03-2001, 12:29 AM
i read some where that they use 30,000 volts but im sure you already know that.
also i would be great if planet did some emags. i think they do the best milling

zads27
11-03-2001, 01:53 AM
Eclipse Extreme E-mag... oh my............
My trigger finger(s) quiver at the thought.
Their products have always deeply enticed me, Aurora or not, I'd get an Eclipse E-mag for sure.

Mega Man
11-03-2001, 04:49 PM
yes eclipse does do a nice job. I like the Shocker the best.

Chaos
11-03-2001, 09:35 PM
an eclipse cocker with blade swing trigger is the most godly gun I think I have ever used, and thats compared to almost any high end gun out there (cobra LCD, emag (altho I think the emag at NiPPLe LA Open last year (the one I've shot) was messed up cause it felt like crap, and I know other people thought the same way when they tryed that test emag), Ripper, Revenge 2.0 (another very nice gun), and many many others)

Temo Vryce
11-04-2001, 12:48 PM
This isn't quite what you guys are talking about but I think that it might head you off in the right direction.

http://www.artmetal.com/project/TOC/finishes/anodize.html

I went on a, lets anodize stuff, research kick a while back and I have a few book marks if anyone else is interested.

Hope this helps you out Tom.