PDA

View Full Version : Got to play with my new mag hehehe

lunatickyle007
11-01-2004, 10:05 AM
I got to play woth my new mag yesterday and it was awesome. Sure it wasn't the fastest gun out on the field but my boomstick had the accuracy I wanted to get the job done. I'm glad I finally go tmy mag and wilkl probably play with it for :headbang: many years to come

FragTek
11-01-2004, 10:50 AM
Glad to hear you enjoy being an automag owner/user :) Have fun with your new toy, she won't let you down!

JimmyBeam
11-01-2004, 12:06 PM
I got to play woth my new mag yesterday and it was awesome. Sure it wasn't the fastest gun out on the field but my boomstick had the accuracy I wanted to get the job done. I'm glad I finally go tmy mag and wilkl probably play with it for :headbang: many years to come

so your from tucson eh? where did you play at? im about 45 minutes south of you. down here were stuck with only one field. ive been meaning on heading up there to play, i just havent gotten around to it yet

lunatickyle007
11-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Well I play at Suddent Impact Paintball field which is owned by paintballheadquarters. I work as a referee there every sunday so. But iI'm looking into having a AO meet and great later on this year or early next year so.

v_3Sterns
11-01-2004, 06:05 PM
Im in tucson also, hoping on playing there again soon if my DevilMag ever arrives.

BeaverEater
11-01-2004, 09:54 PM
glad to hear you had fun with your mag. Hope you have many more days of happiness with it.