PDA

View Full Version : Trying to walk consistently with my awesome emag

magmandylan
11-01-2004, 01:50 PM
Well, I was looking aroud the tech forum and found out some stuff about the settings. I have a 3.2 version and it rips when i can get it to. I got the shot buffer on 4 and the shots per second on 20. My problem is that I can rip it sometimes but sometimes it shoots on every other pull. I know I'm not outshooting it, but I can't figure it out. My dad thinks its me and it might be but I'm still hoping that its the marker because its easier to adjust. Can anyone tell me if its me or if its the marker, and if its the marker can anyone tell me how to fix it? :confused:

Dayspring
11-01-2004, 01:54 PM
Probably both...

Have you adjusted the trigger magnets at all? (BOTH of them) How about the set screw in the selector switch?

Z-man
11-01-2004, 01:55 PM
It might be you and the 2 finger trigger you use. I could not get my E-Mag to rip for long strings with the 2 finger I had either. I would suggest you look into The Fireblade trigger made by Logic Paintball. It's a bit pricey but hey, it's the best thing out there (unless Rogue or someone has something up their sleeve).

magmandylan
11-01-2004, 02:04 PM
i haven't adjusted the trigger because i have it really light and short and i have an after market trigger, the LT-3 or TL-63 trigger or something like that. thanks a bunch guys. :hail:

Dayspring
11-01-2004, 02:18 PM
Sometimes a longer trigger pull will help you smooth the stream out. (Common misconception- you do not HAVE to have the shortest trigger pull around.)

Give yourself more back travel to the trigger pull and see if that helps matters. The HES might not be picking up the magnet on a few of your pulls.

MindJob
11-01-2004, 02:58 PM
Sometimes a longer trigger pull will help you smooth the stream out. (Common misconception- you do not HAVE to have the shortest trigger pull around.)

Give yourself more back travel to the trigger pull and see if that helps matters. The HES might not be picking up the magnet on a few of your pulls.

Absolutely true.

BeaverEater
11-01-2004, 11:08 PM
Maybe your timing is off when you walk it. It took me a little while to get used to my emag but now i can rip it all the time.

magmandylan
11-01-2004, 11:57 PM
what im getting is that i should practice with it. just walk aroud the house pulling the trigger. Thanks guys. i hope i get better. :clap: