PDA

View Full Version : Venom Hardline

Adrenaline_Junkie
11-01-2004, 02:00 PM
What is it and where can ya get it done?

LudavicoSoldier
11-01-2004, 02:05 PM
The Venom Highline was a hardline to go between the AIR valve and a vertical adaptor. They were pretty cool, though some of them had leaking/fit problems. The Highline Deluxe had a built in slide check.

Troll the forums/ebay to find one. Toxic Toys went out of business quite a while back. People have mixed opinions of the highline. I loved the one I had on my classic mag back in tha day.

Adrenaline_Junkie
11-01-2004, 02:10 PM
ok, well i was mainly just wondering what it was. I kinda figured that was what it was but i wanted to amke sure. I cant really use one because i use a C&C housing as my foregrip. Thanks for the info!

Halliday
11-01-2004, 03:53 PM
I think there are people in the Dealers section that can make you a hardline.

LudavicoSoldier
11-01-2004, 03:55 PM
Yup, White Wolf Airsmithing (www.whitewolfairsmithing.com) can make hardlines. There are pics of a red ULE mag with a hardline somewhere around.

SummaryJudgement
11-01-2004, 04:09 PM
Hey, does anybody know if the hardlines you can get for phantoms will work with other guns like mags of course). I assume they can because screw threads are screw threads. Right.....

Any info is really appreciated.

Laterz

Hexis
11-01-2004, 04:21 PM
My venom Hardline didn't work for crap. It would pop out all the time. I think it was a bit too short. Great concept, bad product.