PDA

View Full Version : Would this work?

AngelBoy
11-02-2001, 08:02 PM
I'm selling my cocker to get a different backup gun and I've been decided between a mag an an EPIC. I picked the mag but I want a completely built from scratch gun so I don't have to buy stock parts that will be replaced anyway like grip frames and stuff like that.

I need to know what all things I need to buy to make a mag. And also, on centerflag's website it says that you need to send the gun in if u r puttig a hyperframe on a micromag, would you need to send it in if you are only using the body of a micromag?

jah871
11-02-2001, 09:07 PM
you need the folowing to build the mag. Body,valve,bodyrail,triggerframe,barrel,all the little screws and other small parts like the twistlock assembly, sear, frame screws and so on u can get from AGD or from 888paintball.com, thats the only site ive seen with the little parts like screws and thigns for a mag, all the air hoses and asa adapter, then there is a buncha optional things like foregrips drops and so on. i dont think i missed anything. im not sure about the micromag and hyperframe but i would think u would because all the bosys are slightly different and need to be finely tunned for the best performance. i hope i helped a bit

AngelBoy
11-02-2001, 09:34 PM
I know about all the big parts like valves, frames, bodies, bolts, etc... but what would I need to get extra after I got the micromag body, hyperframe, ans valve, foamie bolt, and a parts kit?

jah871
11-02-2001, 09:42 PM
leave out the ans valve a stalve is fine. i think that is about all u would need

FooTemps
11-02-2001, 10:26 PM
Go stock internals or retro...any non-agd internals won't perform as well...

nutz
11-02-2001, 11:44 PM
all i have to say in intelli frame and rt valve

AngelBoy
11-03-2001, 05:53 AM
Thanks guys. So far here is the setup I'm getting:

Micromag body
RT valve
Intelliframe
Extended Nose Bolt
KAPP foregrip extender
KAPP foregrip
DYE stickies
CP flame cradle
12" boomer

Load SM5
11-03-2001, 07:08 AM
Don't worry about the stickies, the intelliframe comes with DYE grips. Sounds like a very sweet setup.

AngelBoy
11-03-2001, 07:50 AM
Is the intelliframe electro? And I don't think I'm gonna be able to get the retro, too much $$$.

jah871
11-03-2001, 08:29 AM
its is not electro but u can set up intellifeed for it really easy, if u dont get that get a dye frame from tunaman pm him.