PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to the Autococker :)

Arman/XPM
11-02-2001, 08:56 PM
Hello,

I am not too familiar with Autocockers, so would this be a good deal?

99 AUTOCOCKER
-DYE BOOMSTICK BARREL
-ANS 3 WAY
-ANS STAINLESS RAM
-SMART PARTS GRIP
-ANS PRO COCKING ROD
-BAD *** DROP FOWARD
-TRIGGER JOB
-ACCESSORIES-ELBOW, BARREL PLUG, ALLENS WRENCHES, TEFLON, SPARE HOSES AND CLAMPS

BARELY USED AND IN GREAT CONDITION!!
IM ASKING AROUND $3-350

JACK
11-03-2001, 12:10 AM
if u show some pics i might be interested.

Arman/XPM
11-03-2001, 08:19 AM
Lol, im not selling it, Im wanting to buy.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
11-03-2001, 08:45 AM
i dont know about the prices, but i know "a lot" about them. Sounds fair to me but, if i were you I'd check on a manual er' somthing. They r pretty complicated to work with your first few times playin with it. like the velocity...if ne one else knows what im talkin bout...but if you do get it do nnot turn the knob on the"thing" under the barrel. that is the timeing. i would say its pretty hard to time it perfectly. you can go to a shop to get it timed

Arman/XPM
11-03-2001, 09:00 AM
Thanks for the Reply Nitro, what do you think of this setup?

99 Autococker *Tricked Out*

This guys told me, If I offer him $300, he'll sell it to me, so should I?

This gun has tons of upgrades. I put at least $300 worth of upgrades into this gun. I love it, but its time is over. I can't play anymore cause of school. Well this gun is in beautiful cosmetic condition, no scratches or anything. It also works great. In the 2 years I have had this gun it has only chopped one ball. This is because of the settings, the way I have fixed it up. This gun is deadly accurate. And incredibly silent.

Here are the upgrades

Kapp Drop Zone 2 Drop Forward

This allows this gun to be put in small places. It makes the gun very compact. Very easy in any type of game situation. It also has a on/off knob.

Ventri Bolt

This just makes the gun work better as a whole, it makes the gun just plain perform better

Low Pressure Chamber

This makes the gun even more accurate. I can shoot the smallest stuff from great distances.

Great regulator

I right now forget what the regulator is called but it works very very well. Most certainly not stock.

45 Frame

This is a little heavier but is a must for all guns. This makes the handle a lot sturdier and a lot less easy to break. This handle also makes easier trigger pull. Like I said, any cocker without one isn't really a cocker.

2 12 Oz CO2

These are just two 12 oz CO2's They have no on and off but the on and off it right on the drop forward.

200 round Hopper and Green VL Elbow

3 Pod Harness

Each pod holds 140 rounds. Another must have in the field, never want to run out of paint.

Stick Squeegee

Good for cleaning and easy to take in battle

JACK
11-03-2001, 11:25 AM
oops sorry lol

Ityl
11-03-2001, 10:27 PM
The first gun is worth 300, but not the second one. Not for a '99, atleast I wouldn't buy it.

Drew
11-03-2001, 11:04 PM
for $300 I'd grab it, I payed $400 for an ANS genX cocker and I still had to shell out $115 for a boom stick, (yes, I have more money than brains) peronally, I like my cocker, I'm still new to the mag scene (I have two and am building a third):D