PDA

View Full Version : my updated site.

sponsor.me
11-01-2004, 06:52 PM
hey i updated my site. if you don't mind, please check it out, and tell me what i could do to make it a little better. www.freewebs.com/outlaw_paintball

MonsterMag
11-01-2004, 06:56 PM
Ours is better , look in my sig :rolleyes:

jk ;)

:cheers:

evan123
11-01-2004, 07:06 PM
Try to put like upcoming tournements and if you won any tourneys list them there as well. Its off to a good start.

FallNAngel
11-01-2004, 07:08 PM
My $0.02

Move the Home, Team profiles, Guestbook links to the left side of the page instead of the right. This will (hopefully) push the "About The Team" and "Team Future" more toward the middle of the page.
Remove the "Best Guns" images. Although you may think they're great guns, it seems kind of like it's coming out of the middle of nowhere (ie. It doesn't flow well with the page).
Remove the box around the site hits. If at all possible, remove it all together. Perhaps it's just me, but it seems like the hits counter is a bit "unprofessional".
Add another link among the "Home", "Team Profiles" and "Guestbook" called "Our History" or something similiar. Write about how you formed and why; what tournaments you've been in (if any), how well you did (if applicable) and what tournaments you plan on participating in (if any).
Although I haven't tried it to see how it looks, try this for the "Team Profiles" page:
Move the picture in with the description on one of the sides of the description. Kinda hard to describe, but I'll see if I can come up with something to show you what I mean.

teufelhunden
11-01-2004, 07:13 PM
My 2 cents:

Lose the freewebs template. It looks crappy. Pirate frontpage or some other WYSIWYG and build something. If you can use word or powerpoint, you can use frontpage.

Kevmaster
11-01-2004, 09:53 PM
yeah...lose the free webs template...it really doesnt do much for you

WenULiVeUdiE
11-01-2004, 10:10 PM
You should NEVER have to scroll on your home page. It's like trying to write a whole paper in your introduction paragraph.

Automaggot68
11-02-2004, 12:47 PM
Ours is better , look in my sig :rolleyes:

jk ;)

:cheers:

Any reason why the biggest guy on your team is a mid-front man?

Oh And uh, it's 'Captain', not 'Caption'.