PDA

View Full Version : looking to upgrade my 68 classic

.68bruise
11-01-2004, 07:32 PM
ten years ago i sold my vm-68 and stopped playing paintball... that is untill last month when i bought a 68 classic. i want to upgrade to shoot faster and with less breakeage. i know that the level 10 is a must, but what about the x valve? and ult trigger kit? if i have a x valve, ult kit and power feeder like a halo what kind off preformance can i expect? and what size air system should i use?
is there anything i am not thinking of?
thanks -j

player4
11-01-2004, 08:39 PM
If you buy an x-valve with ULT, the trigger is almost walkable (I can almost get a constant 12bps when I try), if you have an intelliframe. If you have an elctronic trigger, like an e0mag trigger, you can get about 20 pbs.
If you do not a trigger like a hyperframe, a e-mag trigger , or a HAIR (whenever it comes out), and you have an intelliframe or a single carbon fiber frame; you will not need a halo, in fact all you will need is a revy.
Air system wise (remember you need air NOT co2) you can expect about 500 shots from a 47/300 and about 1000 from a 68/4500
Is ther anything you are not thinking of.........well are you going to get an intelliframe?